Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 653. (Read 1191996 times)

legendary
Activity: 2966
Merit: 1271
If my NEMclient is running, the Iguanawallet does not start. If the Iguana wallet is running, NIS does not start at the NEMclient. Still someone with this problem?

that’s because port 7778 is also used by NEM project.
legendary
Activity: 2698
Merit: 1177
Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse
If my NEMclient is running, the Iguanawallet does not start. If the Iguana wallet is running, NIS does not start at the NEMclient. Still someone with this problem?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
67 million KMD has been distributed.

Next distribution will be some short time after the first exchange lists KMD. That will allow people to use the exchange's deposit address as the payout.

walletless ICO participation to the exchange.

Of course, to fully control your coins, always keep them in your local wallet, but we know some people just want to trade on exchange
Congratulations! Have signature participants also got paid their KMD?I also opted for KMD and has followed the set procedure to claim KMD bounty but haven't received anything yet.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
is it too soon to send my kmd to a windows wallet
payout goes to blockchain, so it is never too soon for that. As soon as you get the payout, the 5% APR will start accruing automatically.

and basilisk mode is working in windows without any reported problems so far

you were right it look good and all my coin are there
waiting for the rev now if i am not mistaken Smiley
Activity: 109
Merit: 10

Next distribution will be some short time after the first exchange lists KMD. That will allow people to use the exchange's deposit address as the payout.

Of course, to fully control your coins, always keep them in your local wallet, but we know some people just want to trade on exchange

Do we know which exchange it will be on? And kudos to you for being realistic and realizing this lol
as soon as we can announce exchange, we will. until then, we wont

Puzzle answer like polotrex exchange Grin
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134

Do we know which exchange it will be on? And kudos to you for being realistic and realizing this lol
as soon as we can announce exchange, we will. until then, we wont
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

legendary
diff just past 50,000 still much much less than ZEC hashrate, but it is the highest I have seen.
Merit: 533
any idea which exchanges can be expected??

The most ambitious presence of recent years, I think polo will accept.
Merit: 533
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
any idea which exchanges can be expected??
legendary
it is change

when you spend bitcoins, it needs utxo that is bigger than what you are sending and it sends the balance to your change address, which is the same as your main address. This makes it so all you need is your passphrase and you can always retrieve the coins

I realize that there is less privacy using this method vs. a random new address for each change. However, I believe it is a false sense of security to believe that using a random change address provides meaningful privacy.

There is a reason govts dont really mind bitcoin, they refer to it as the "transparent blockchain" and have doubtless deanonymized the majority of the BTC blockchain.

If you are wanting privacy, that is what the zcash shielding is for! Currently only 2 of the 3 OS supports shielded transactions, but as zcash gets windows build working, komodo will adopt it and then even windows will be able to do shielded transactions. I dont know the timeframe for this.

In any case, to get the most out of shielded transactions, more than just simply using it is required. This is due to the "payphone in the outback" issue. Meaning, if you use a payphone in the Australian outback and believe it is private since it was a payphone... well, due to the lack of pay phone usage in the outback, it isnt hard for any determined adversary to deanonymize this, even if the contents of the phone call is encrypted.

So, what is the solution?

JUMBLR, coming to komodo ecosystem in 2017
legendary
How to run gpuminer?
Komodo windows wallet?
Please tutorial!
mining is only on unix
it's not fair
why did you do that ? most users use Windows...

please complain to zcash. the mining is using zcash algo and they dont really support windows yet. though it is close to working last I saw
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
How to run gpuminer?
Komodo windows wallet?
Please tutorial!
mining is only on unix
it's not fair
why did you do that ? most users use Windows...
legendary
For people who had local wallet REVS snapshot, you will need to dumpprivkey of the addresses in your wallet with funds as of the snapshot.

Then either use unix komodod to importprivkey directly or wait for iguana GUI to support importprivkey. the iguanacore already has the importprivkey functionality, so it shouldnt take that long.

However, satinder just did a 24+ hour shift, so he needs to get some rest, so please be patient and it will all become GUI easified
legendary
is it too soon to send my kmd to a windows wallet
payout goes to blockchain, so it is never too soon for that. As soon as you get the payout, the 5% APR will start accruing automatically.

and basilisk mode is working in windows without any reported problems so far
Jump to: