Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 661. (Read 1191996 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 538
Hello
BTCD rocking it and up to to new highs on Poloniex now... .00667.    When I first posted about it here, I think the price was .00310

0074 now. it's close to breaking the BTCD marketcap ATH

Pretty amazing.  Up to .0076 now.  Talk about a major breakout.  I wonder where it will stop.
It's pretty much been me buying tonight on polo Wink

Good job. It hit .00785 and doesn't seem to be showing much weakness...most all the trades are at the ask.

yeah I stopped buying at .0074 so I can only take credit for the beginning of the night. Looks like we'll break .008 before it's said and done
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
The Poloniex trollbox is full of a lot of discussion about KMD (and BTCD).   Lots of excitement and buzz in the air.

BTCD price is pumping hard in recent days, and market cap is over 8 Million USD again, BTCD is back, and Komodo will be the legend. Stay tuned! Launch on Poloniex?  Shocked
BTCD rocking it and up to to new highs on Poloniex now... .00667.    When I first posted about it here, I think the price was .00310

Pretty amazing.  Up to .0076 now.  Talk about a major breakout.  I wonder where it will stop.

Good job. It hit .00785 and doesn't seem to be showing much weakness...most all the trades are at the ask.
The Poloniex trollbox is full of a lot of discussion about KMD (and BTCD).   Lots of excitement and buzz in the air.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
i smell an instant Polo Komodo Add bois.

I can smell it!
Activity: 538
Hello

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

edit - marketcap just hit a new ATH. 9m
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Hi
1 I have BTCD in my wallet ( since few months)
2 Also on exchange
What should I do in both situations ?
 Smiley

go to ico site
login
click swap
copy address
send btcd in exchange to that address
swap is automatic as soon as confirmed in ico site.

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Hi
1 I have BTCD in my wallet ( since few months)
2 Also on exchange
What should I do in both situations ?
 Smiley
Activity: 113
Merit: 20
Thanks all for the votes. Glad to see people voted for me. It keeps me going to build more anonymous products for you guys

Excellent choice voters.

BadAss will keep us all running the notary network in optimum shape. I look forward to running our network together.

Thank you for all the votes!  I wont let you down.

legendary
Activity: 817
Merit: 1000
BTCD rocking it and up to to new highs on Poloniex now... .00667.    When I first posted about it here, I think the price was .00310

Breaking through the Komodo trade-in value... very exciting!
BTCD rocking it and up to to new highs on Poloniex now... .00667.    When I first posted about it here, I think the price was .00310
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
My balance is shown in the ICO page and how do I request a payout?
click payout button

And where does that go and how do I get it?
to the address that is derived from your passphrase

when wallets are out, you put the same passphrase in the wallet

alternatively, you can specify an external address and it will be sent to that address. that would be for after exchanges support KMD deposits

you could also just use the unix commandline sendtoaddress if you run komodod
Activity: 1330
Merit: 533

Click on payout button ico page, verify the seed words and address given to you.
legendary
Activity: 1148
A Wound in Eternity
click payout button

And where does that go and how do I get it?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
click payout button
legendary
Activity: 1148
A Wound in Eternity
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
Thanks all for the votes. Glad to see people voted for me. It keeps me going to build more anonymous products for you guys
Jump to: