Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 664. (Read 1191996 times)

Activity: 585
Merit: 500
second batch will be processed within the next 12 hours, not sure exactly what time yet.

So wait, you are processing KMD before 31 Jan? Is "processing" the same as distributing? Why not wait until 31 as predetermined?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
second batch will be processed within the next 12 hours, not sure exactly what time yet.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
I see my KMD on the blockchain but where do we see our REV?   Is the REV tied to a KMD address or does it have its own blockchain, etc?

And I received some REV from the BTCD on KMD, but also should have additional REV from the BTCD snapshot, so how would I access that?  I have the private key for the BTCD address.

Don't read comments, post ASAP ) It's been answered lots of times on previous pages.

REVS has been distributed to all the local wallet snapshot and even the first batch.

http://revs.supernet.org is the explorer where you can see your address balance

They still haven't distributed the REV asset to the btcd on the ICO site. Any update with that?
All REVS for accounts in the first batch have been sent
If your address is in the first batch and you did not receive REVS, PM me
Please go back and find the post I made of the transaction logs
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
I see my KMD on the blockchain but where do we see our REV?   Is the REV tied to a KMD address or does it have its own blockchain, etc?

And I received some REV from the BTCD on KMD, but also should have additional REV from the BTCD snapshot, so how would I access that?  I have the private key for the BTCD address.

Don't read comments, post ASAP ) It's been answered lots of times on previous pages.

REVS has been distributed to all the local wallet snapshot and even the first batch.

They still haven't distributed the REV asset to the btcd on the ICO site. Any update with that?

If you swapped BTCD before the snapshot date, then you will receive the REVS at the same time you withdraw your KMD (request a payment).
Activity: 896
Merit: 553

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Is there a kmd rich list yet?

Why would your ask? Is it a target for your trolling escapade?

Just curious that's all, election ends in a few hours, and kmd equate to votes, did you realise there was a node election happening?

I have done voting a week ago and chosen the best among the candidates. Including Pondsea in Asia.

Appreciate it mate  Wink Smiley
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

Just curious that's all, election ends in a few hours, and kmd equate to votes, did you realise there was a node election happening?

I have done voting a week ago and chosen the best among the candidates. Including Pondsea in Asia.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Everyone that is asking about wallets and what to do, i think this is the first time maybe that a coin has released the coins to people before the actual launch of said coin Grin. Be happy that the team are on top of it and wallets will be provided at launch. If you cant wait that long, come to #komodo to test the beta versions.
Activity: 405
Merit: 250

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

Ok thanks and you are correct that I should have read the last few pages of the thread, before I asked that question.  My bad there.  

But thank you for the response and I entered my BTCD public key address and saw the REVS from that and then entered my KMD public key address and those are listed as well.

I still don't understand how to access them, but I suppose I won't need to figure that out until I get into the Iguana wallet or a Windows wallet is released down the line.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

Activity: 405
Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?
hello guys!
Is this coin listed on a exchange?
Sry if i miss this info. Thanks

is not out yet, 3 more days

For "mainnet" launch and distribution. No Exchanges announced nor confirmed yet.
Thanks alot for info! Can you pls tell me waht wass the ICO price?

Free to a good home

Cheers Jon  Grin
Activity: 478
Merit: 285
Crypto Way is the only Way!
hello guys!

For "mainnet" launch and distribution. No Exchanges announced nor confirmed yet.
Thanks alot for info! Can you pls tell me waht wass the ICO price?
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

rnr
Activity: 247
hello guys!

Activity: 160
Merit: 10
hello guys!

Activity: 478
Merit: 285
Crypto Way is the only Way!
hello guys!