Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KSS] Krosscoin : Lets make good happen [Waves and Ethereum Blockchain] - page 15. (Read 34560 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Will you create a new ANN thread?
Want to see more information... Is there a whitepaper? roadmap?

whitepaper will be out this week on our website..info will be posted here. there'll also be a new ICO ANN. cheers

hi i was send my kss to swap before September 7th, 2017 with my eth address as memo.
 but i forgot to send email, i send email today. is that ok?
Activity: 138
Merit: 10

whitepaper will be out this week on our website..info will be posted here. there'll also be a new ICO ANN. cheers
former swap is 10 kss-waves to 1 kss-eth. looks like you missed the deadline, it was announced everywhere..but you can be part of the reward program. Reward pool has many ways to be involved, but it doesnt consider the old kss-waves. But if you match the same quantity you have in old kss-waves at the ICO, you will be bonused half of the old kss-waves you failed to swap..thats our way of making everyone not feel left behind, but in a fair way to everyone
Yeah i did miss it and lose a lot, i have been trading KSS on dex and got me some good amount considering that the price on Dex is cheap, going to watch the ICO in the sideline i guess.

participate in the ico, we will see what we can do..you dont have to buy as much as you previously had on waves
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Thanks guys for all your support since we started..ICO starts on September 15, Eth-KSS will be distributed in October. Find a way to participate in the ICO, we are bulding one of the most valuable blockchain company. Don't give up. ''Let's make good happen''

On the 13th, Our website will be live. Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
former swap is 10 kss-waves to 1 kss-eth. looks like you missed the deadline, it was announced everywhere..but you can be part of the reward program. Reward pool has many ways to be involved, but it doesnt consider the old kss-waves. But if you match the same quantity you have in old kss-waves at the ICO, you will be bonused half of the old kss-waves you failed to swap..thats our way of making everyone not feel left behind, but in a fair way to everyone
Yeah i did miss it and lose a lot, i have been trading KSS on dex and got me some good amount considering that the price on Dex is cheap, going to watch the ICO in the sideline i guess.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
a very special project for blockchain users as it offers a variety of ways of doing various preparations in transactions. I really agree with this project after the prospect is addressed to the public. Hopefully it will run smoothly.
email the pic/proof if its august 29..the asset id must be shown as well. email to [email protected].
Activity: 8
Hi,
I just make the transfer of my Krosscoin at Tuesday August 29, 2017 14:25:00 complete with my ethereum address in the attachment and just sent you the email by today. Hope this is not too late to tell you, thanks
Activity: 280
Krosscoin looks pretty cool, innovating on the current monetization models is something that is direly needed in general. If this innovation comes the crypto space, all the better.
you havent sent a proof/pic of the transaction..i didnt even see your waves address. kindly send asap so we get you confirmed like several others. cheers
brand new
Activity: 0
when will we have information added in Coinmarketcap?
Activity: 79
we dont click on links.

No problem but you didn't need my link do decode base58 attachment.

Can you explain to us why you need something other than the transaction?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
I have been reading thread from start but have not seen the ratio, will it be 1:1 or 2:1 i have got Krosscoin on waves but sadly miss the opportunity to swap, support suggested me to buy the ETH-KSS equivalent to what i hold and they will give me a 50 percent bonus in which i find it hard to do, don`t have the cash to buy in. 
we dont click on links.
Activity: 79
8. Lastly, send the full TX ID and your myetherwallet address to [email protected] . We have noticed that your ethereum address sent in the attachment is not reflecting, but instead reflecting another address. So send us both the TX ID and your ethereum address as an email. Cheers

Why do you ask us to send you an email? I did it anyway and you ask me to 'resend proof'.

You just have to decode the attachment of the waves transaction, it's base58 encoded (https://www.browserling.com/tools/base58-decode).
Activity: 364
after deadline, you cannot apply waves-kss to this project. there might be a future use of waves-kss which might come up in december
I make a transfer 25 minutes ago and send an e-mail with full TX data. Now it's 11:41 EST time. I'm not late?
UPD: I'm in, thank's!  Smiley
after deadline, you cannot apply waves-kss to this project. there might be a future use of waves-kss which might come up in december
deadline remains 7th of september 11:59 EST. website is been rebranded, you can see the timer there. But it will be ready on the 13th. white paper also. Presale starts on the 15th as was announced
Pages:
Jump to: