Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KSS] Krosscoin : Lets make good happen [Waves and Ethereum Blockchain] - page 10. (Read 34560 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Pls ignore Warning. Cyberbullying in progress.Sad.
...bla bla bla bla....

this is the most fascinating interjection i have heard..

yes, u r rite. we do our homework. and u're not helping, delolina or what ever it is u choose to go by. I do run some stats here on bitcointalk, and guess what i found was the most frequent ping/ips for this interjection 'Haba!' via google stats??

can u guess??

well, i'll tell u...no, i'll rather ask u...Are you Nigerian?  Grin truly fascinating.

Yes, i guess u're Nigerian. Anyway, i like Nigerians and i hold no prejudices so will let the people who read this post decide, but having a Nigerian back up your project here isn't helping Krosscoin. Grin Or is she ur sister? lol.

I wldn't lie, but this perpetual back and forth is becoming entertainment for me. i must confess i'm getting amused by these antics.

keep yapping. lol. We need to know more, Nigerians.  Grin
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
is the project still running and am I still able to participate in this project? Because I see it looks like this project is very quiet. if you suda specify ico date? and my last question how much is the supply for this coin?

Yes it is still running and you can join their telegram group @ https://t.me/krosscoin_KSS
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
is the project still running and am I still able to participate in this project? Because I see it looks like this project is very quiet. if you suda specify ico date? and my last question how much is the supply for this coin?
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Does Crosscoin team ico determine date,discount, etc..? by the way is there a white-paper regarding crosscoin plan?
Addressing FUD issues on bitcointalk

... Bitclave: This is just a rant by someone who missed the 10:1 KSS waves swap to KSS-ETH. We announced everywhere about the deadline and while many did not miss it, some missed. We announced that if you purchased KSs-waves and missed the 10:1 swap, you can send us the waves dex orders to confirm and we will send you KSS-ETH matching the dollars spent. This person was then sent 600 KSS at $0.25 each. We sent him double of what he spent in dollars.
We don’t know what Bitclave is neither do we have any business with what we don’t know and we will never any business with a bitclave anywhere.
No persons have bought KSS with real money and is in loss, in fact they are in profits...

u're a joke. And apparently a liar as well...  Cheesy

ps...if u don't know, BCT remembers. all people need to do is search krosscoin on BCT and make judgment for themselves.
i don't know u, won't in a million yrs invest in ur project  Grin , i evn don't care about u at all or enjoy dissing your project...
ur problem was i researched u early back in July...too bad ur ICO turned up when i was sifting thru new ANNs. lol. and if u don't remember, that was when we community mbrs were avin a discussion about what to do about the fraudulent ICOs taking over the BCT platform and by doing so scaring people off. so all i care about is the people who pm callin u a scam. As well as the many new BCTalkers who don't know much about crypto. As long as u ICO frauds r still out there, we will always be here to ALERT people of a fool's ICO.

All the best until ur governement catches u.    Tongue

and FYI, the people u're trying to convince already know u're a scam. i don't have to quote them do i?  Wink
we also know u open a fresh acc to post a compliment to yourself thru another post. Wonder how we get these STATs?  Grin

u're truly laughable.

Anyways all I see is that you are saying your opinion. I believe in this project and that is it.instead of trying to discourage those that have interest in it why dont you just watch. Have you been scammed by this project before? What evidence do you even have. I have witnessed many ICOs strategising and restrategising even swapping from one blockchain to another just to make sure the project stands. It does not describe them as scam because they stood eventually and the investors are enjoying their investments. Sure, we can't dispute the fact that scammers are hiding in the name of ICO to scam people and us as prtential investors of tangible future ICO are looking for ways of stopping this but that does not deny the fact that this one is reputable. So stop all this and let anybody risk his or her investment by researching by themselves. This is the truth, even tangible projects requires one researching before risking them. So if you don't have tangible evidences to support your view dont bring up destructive speculations. Haba! With what I am even seeing here, I could read that you have have some of these coins in possession. So why are you destroying something you even have in possession when you are yet to see it turned a complete failure?]
Activity: 138

... Bitclave: This is just a rant by someone who missed the 10:1 KSS waves swap to KSS-ETH. We announced everywhere about the deadline and while many did not miss it, some missed. We announced that if you purchased KSs-waves and missed the 10:1 swap, you can send us the waves dex orders to confirm and we will send you KSS-ETH matching the dollars spent. This person was then sent 600 KSS at $0.25 each. We sent him double of what he spent in dollars.
We don’t know what Bitclave is neither do we have any business with what we don’t know and we will never any business with a bitclave anywhere.
No persons have bought KSS with real money and is in loss, in fact they are in profits...

u're a joke. And apparently a liar as well...  Cheesy

ps...if u don't know, BCT remembers. all people need to do is search krosscoin on BCT and make judgment for themselves.
i don't know u, won't in a million yrs invest in ur project  Grin , i evn don't care about u at all or enjoy dissing your project...
ur problem was i researched u early back in July...too bad ur ICO turned up when i was sifting thru new ANNs. lol. and if u don't remember, that was when we community mbrs were avin a discussion about what to do about the fraudulent ICOs taking over the BCT platform and by doing so scaring people off. so all i care about is the people who pm callin u a scam. As well as the many new BCTalkers who don't know much about crypto. As long as u ICO frauds r still out there, we will always be here to ALERT people of a fool's ICO.

All the best until ur governement catches u.    Tongue

and FYI, the people u're trying to convince already know u're a scam. i don't have to quote them do i?  Wink
we also know u open a fresh acc to post a compliment to yourself thru another post. Wonder how we get these STATs?  Grin

u're truly laughable.

This is the same guy who got sent 600 KSS, and fud posting is his hobby. Enjoy yourself

u're a joke. And apparently a liar as well...  Cheesy

i don't know u, won't in a million yrs invest in ur project  Grin , i evn don't care about u at all or enjoy dissing your project...

All the best until ur governement catches u.    Tongue

and FYI, the people u're trying to convince already know u're a scam. i don't have to quote them do i?  Wink
we also know u open a fresh acc to post a compliment to yourself thru another post. Wonder how we get these STATs?  Grin

u're truly laughable.

1. Church centric coin
We originally themed the project as Krosscoin: the first church-centric coin. We also said our development scope was limitless as we were a multiple innovative applications project. Church centric doesn’t mean it was a religious coin, it just meant we would educate the church audience on blockchain technology and help charities and church groups use products that will help them utilize the distributed ledger technology. It’s just like a cookie store saying they are veterans centric.. you get the idea
We then later removed this theme in September as it caused confusion and we identified a theme that best described the project even operationally: Cross-platform app monetization platform which is now changed to Universal App monetization platform

2. Bitclave: This is just a rant by someone who missed the 10:1 KSS waves swap to KSS-ETH. We announced everywhere about the deadline and while many did not miss it, some missed. We announced that if you purchased KSs-waves and missed the 10:1 swap, you can send us the waves dex orders to confirm and we will send you KSS-ETH matching the dollars spent. This person was then sent 600 KSS at $0.25 each. We sent him double of what he spent in dollars.
No persons have bought KSS with real money and is in loss, in fact they are in profits. Also this is the first ITO/ICO and there is no previous. We held a presale while we were in waves blockchain and we suspended it after 2 weeks. Only about $800 was raised. The person who contributed $500 is still a close friend of the project and has been very helpful...and happy

Note that most of the possible swap recipients were airdrops recipients from our Facebook page and though some missed the Sept 7th deadline, many are swapping at the current swap rate of 1000 KSS-waves for 1 KSS-ETH. They were given at least 5,000 KSs-waves each, that now equals 5 KSS. Also at the time of the KSs-waves airdrops, KSs was trading at $0.0003 . KSS-waves was a 1 billion total supply coin. And then the Price spiked to 1 cent later when news of the swap to ethereum was announced. And all who bought at higher prices participated in the swap.
Also the KSS-waves swap to KSS-ETH ends on Nov 30th 11:59pm Newyork time. After that KSS-Waves will be completely decommissioned and unrelated to this project and no swaps will be possible. While that deadline has not arrived, you can find the swap instructions on the first page of our main Bitcointalk announcement.

Cheers
Yes! I love this project....when a project is sound, they develop different means of making it a success...ride on until you reach your promise land. I have seen many projects faced criticism by being tagged scams but stand till today... It is normal, no one should blame anybody casting criticism but investors should always take time and do their research on any project they embrace...that is what defines a good investor not a naysaying...one should be proud always for.investing in any project he or she believes in even if they lose their money. Nobody is a kid at making decisions. Long live krosscoin
it is this project have an ico ?i jsut  my waves address received 5000 kss  for a long time ,

i am hope this project can have a good future

Your 5,000 waves-kss is only equal to 5 KSS-ETH. Refer to the first page of this announcement and follow the swap instructions. All kss-eth swaps will be sent on Feb 1, 2018.
''why all your funding is going into their ico wallet''..you are very entertaining lol..rant on
Our Website is Live. Pre-ITO is Ongoing.

KSS Presale has started, BTC address :  3KmUA9CQhg2qbxLWzLpecSthHGjYVVnsvr  ,   ETH address: 0x5ebC515924970b3A1e8B47147D22d0A029777E7a .

5 million KSS sale for $0.25 equivalent in BTC and ETH (as  of September 15,2017)
(1 ETH = 1,024 KSS)  (1 BTC = 14,880 KSS).

Exchange rate will be updated daily or as needed.
Kindly follow simple 3 steps in Infographic. Ethereum Krosscoins will be distributed after first round of ICO

Sept 15th - Oct 15th at

https://krosscoin.io

you make me sick.
hope some government dishes you what u deserve long after regulations r introduced into ICOs. 
seriously, u're not thinking you can get away with this fraud, do you? Cheesy blockchains r immutable. Ask OneCoin scammers, they'll tell u what's coming u fc*k  Wink

u shld be banned here, but u'll jst open another acc on bitcointalk.  Sad

https://etherscan.io/address/0x5ebC515924970b3A1e8B47147D22d0A029777E7a

i'v contact BitClave ICO to put u fraudsters under the spotlight. i'm sure they'd be delighted to fry ur ass...hopefully seize ur funds and send them to those whom u stole the funding from....

You have been reported to the moderator for continuously posting irrelevant, false and misleading information about our project, Krosscoin. If you are bold enough, post your real name so you can be reported to authorities for defamation. What is bitclave? how come i have no idea about bitclave? Kindly look for other ways to help your sorry self.

lol. it's not defamation if its true. Blockchains r immutable. And everyone's no dummy. They can research your project's etherscan address listed above and decide for themselves if there you do not know about bitclave or why all ur funding is going into their ico wallet. so just sh*t up. there is no truth in ur mouth. We are a community here, and we do av youngsters if not noobs we need to protect from the likes of you. so feel sorry for ur self & the wrongs u perpetrate.  Angry
Dear Krosscoin Community, Join us on Telegram @krosscoin and @krosscoin_KSS for announcements and chat respectively. Our Pipdroid apps are being pushed to the Play store and will be ready for downloads this week. We appreciate your goodwill thus far. Follow us to the SKY! ITO begins on December 1st.

Don't invest until you have read our whitepaper, and downloaded or seen our apps on the play store. We are the real deal ITO. We will be having interviews on Youtube from prominent youtubers, where we will answer all questions and you get to know us more. Links will be posted here as well. Remember, any great company always attract some ridiculous fuds and sorry personalities posting lies, do your research, ask admins and me (Efosa Ighodaro) questions directly on Telegram, and I will reply ASAP.

''Let's make good happen''
We will not dignify your rantings by further replies. We feel very sorry for your sorry personality.

KSS Presale has started, BTC address :  3KmUA9CQhg2qbxLWzLpecSthHGjYVVnsvr  ,   ETH address: 0x5ebC515924970b3A1e8B47147D22d0A029777E7a .

5 million KSS sale for $0.25 equivalent in BTC and ETH (as  of September 15,2017)

Kindly follow simple 3 steps in Infographic. Ethereum Krosscoins will be distributed after first round of ICO

Sept 15th - Oct 15th at

you make me sick.
hope some government dishes you what u deserve long after regulations r introduced into ICOs. 
seriously, u're not thinking you can get away with this fraud, do you? Cheesy blockchains r immutable. Ask OneCoin scammers, they'll tell u what's coming u fc*k  Wink

i'v contact BitClave ICO to put u fraudsters under the spotlight. i'm sure they'd be delighted to fry ur ass...hopefully seize ur funds and send them to those whom u stole the funding from....

You have been reported to the moderator for continuously posting irrelevant, false and misleading information about our project, Krosscoin. If you are bold enough, post your real name so you can be reported to authorities for defamation. What is bitclave? how come i have no idea about bitclave? Kindly look for other ways to help your sorry self.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I will follow closely

Sept 15th - Oct 15th at

you make me sick.

Activity: 56
This sounds interesting and this could be huge, especially in places like the U.S and also do I just need to own WAVES in my wallet to be a part of the airdrop? I never sell my WAVES now they sit in wallet.
Activity: 156
great project so I applied on the airdrop, all the best!and good luck!
Swap tokens will be distributed on the 1st of Feb, 2018. Airdrops will be distributed starting from this week to within the month. Once app is pushed to play store soon, we will begin distribution of airdrops

Join our Telegram channel @krosscoin_KSS , fill the google form to register for the airdrop. Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: