Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KSS] Krosscoin : Lets make good happen [Waves and Ethereum Blockchain] - page 20. (Read 34560 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi my address: 3P8scmYgNFwZPpGKM4ooZjNyV1KNekJNv51
Thank you for coins.
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Pls ignore Warning. Cyberbullying in progress.Sad.
So, how can I sell this krosscoins in waveswallet? Must I made token creation in wallet and pay 1 wave for this? help me please?

if you're new, you simply sell how you bought it. Write the amount you want to sell in what WAVES GUI tags as 'SELL' to make a sell order. But you will be selling mostly at a loss if you want another to buy it off you quickly, but the problem is another poor billy is going to buy it off you. Or maybe not, as most buyers are wising up right about now. sorry.
Activity: 756
Merit: 108
So, how can I sell this krosscoins in waveswallet? Must I made token creation in wallet and pay 1 wave for this? help me please?
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Pls ignore Warning. Cyberbullying in progress.Sad.
@krosscoin_team

Krosscoin another ICO fraud?  Embarrassed

1. No real and proper facilitators on krosscoin.io

2. no market plan whitepaper.

3.  accusation & admission of theft on reddit for what is supposed to be a church/charity org? -forgiven

4. No evidence of technical or marketing experience

5. Admission of lack of proper funding and self-financing on reddit, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annkss-krosscoin-lets-make-good-happen-waves-and-ethereum-blockchain-1975416
which very much begs the question, if you fail to invest even for putting up a simple website, how much of your OWN RAISED CAPITAL have you truly invested in this project? Which also brings us back to 1. above

So, why launch an ICO?

I have spent the last two days researching your coin and so-called 'dev team'. What you have done CAN BE done by anyone with a WAVES WALLET not one with proper expertise, and though that was exactly the point by WAVES devs to make it easier for business giants like Microsoft and APPLE marketing teams, it was not their intention to be used like this. All you have are empty words and promises, nothing factual. Please do not abuse the Waves Platform. I say again to you, please do not abuse the Waves Platform.

So if you've sold coins, as a 'self-named' church/charity org, i suggest you do the right thing and buy them back. It is meant for serious devs, not scammers who take advantage of overly eager 16-yr olds.

Undecided

You've been warned.
NB. WAVES wallet will soon come up with a SIGNATURE tag or something when so much money is involved.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
what is airdrop still alive ?
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Is there an exchange for this coin?
Or is there a plan for bounty campaign?
The total supply is very large. Maybe the price of the coin in the market exchange reaches 1k sathosi.

You can trade it on DEX https://waveswallet.io/
Krosscoin/Waves is moving slowly, If you plan to buy do it now, the price is going up.-
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Is there an exchange for this coin?
Or is there a plan for bounty campaign?
The total supply is very large. Maybe the price of the coin in the market exchange reaches 1k sathosi.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
5k Krosscoins received, thanks Dev!
Activity: 330
Merit: 250
I got my 5000 Krosscoins
thanks dev!
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Oh I got some Krosscoin on my waves wallet . Thank you for the airdrop so generous. Hope the project will prosper in due time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
Was the airdop for krosscoin was still in progress?
What am I gonna do to avail it? on what website am I gonna proceed to have it?

To send your request for Krosscoins from now on, kindly visit our page on facebook  at https://www.facebook.com/krosscoin/  kindly like the page and send a direct message stating your waves address.

This round of airdrops is ending today:

Activity: 2156
Merit: 344

When will the exchange be out?
Hopefully this airdrops coin will get success and the price can be high  Grin
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
Was the airdop for krosscoin was still in progress?
What am I gonna do to avail it? on what website am I gonna proceed to have it?
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 2162
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
I received the airdrop too  Smiley

Thanks Dev!
Activity: 716
Merit: 500
Received nice to see projects supporting waves platform and it's users wish you guys the best will hold
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
good luck with this OP - i think it's a great idea and i hope you can make it happen!
[ANN]KROSSCOIN AIRDROPS HAPPENING TODAY
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annkrosscoin-airdrops-happening-today-1986683

We appreciate the dozens of requests for Krosscoin airdrops. All addresses have been noted. To send your request for Krosscoins from now on, kindly visit our page on facebook  at https://www.facebook.com/krosscoin/  kindly like the page and send a direct message stating your waves address. Airdrops begins today Cheers..''Lets make good happen''.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
good luck with this OP - i think it's a great idea and i hope you can make it happen!

waves wallet:  3PHJaNvcTqTGQrx8UH79PoD4iLUMTLFzqQy
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Hello Dev, how can i get to the slack channel? i tried but it tells me that i need to talk to the team, thanks in advance
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1785
Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures
like fanspage and send private message facebook done.
Pages:
Jump to: