Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Kswallet.net - New Micropayment Service Launched +22 Coins - Official - page 4. (Read 3012 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
 Huh Huh some errors Payment Failed - Contact faucet owner : [email protected]
Activity: 119
No, we are based in Kosovo:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosovo

In center of Europe.
Activity: 321
Merit: 11
Haha, you're the main player now. Cheesy

Where is the KS based? Russia?
Activity: 106
Thanks.Good luck with your work Wink Wink Wink
Bitcoins withdrawals will be completed tomorrow , we had problem with poloniex so only bitcoin payments are delayed.
When will the payments be made?I do not have bitcoin withdrawal from 20.10.2019 https://i.postimg.cc/x8QX9CqF/image.png Huh Huh Huh
Also i want to thank my friend @mexicantarget for giving us a payment processor in fact a "Giant" payment processor like Faucethub.
Im honoured to be part of faucethub for more than 2 years and have a friend like mexicantarget.

Faucethub made a big impact on Microearnings Industry and we should be all thankfully for their service.

There are very few people honest like @mexicantarget , i wish you my friend and your family all the bests.
Since faucethub will be closed in 10 december i think the best solution to move your faucet is Kswallet.net

We offer more than 12 alt coins easy api and very cool manage dashboard for faucet owners.

If you want to move your website payments to kswallet.net contact us we will help you.

[email protected]

We are operating for 7 months now.
Yes we will launch autofaucets for other coins soon.
will there be any autofaucet for Satoshis Bitcoin and the rest of the coins ?  Huh ???i only saw Digibyte have autofacuet Roll Eyes Huh Huh Shocked
Dear users,

Offerwalls will be implemented soon in Kswallet.

Create today your account in Kswallet and start 2x your earnings.
https://www.kswallet.net
1-payments came except BITCOIN
2-no withdrawal coin BITcoin
We are not going to use ksfaucet anymore , we will replace it with other domains (faucets,autofaucets).
All payments will be cleared this sunday.
15-minute faucets do not work and there are no payouts. Huh Huh Huh
Hi,

There is some problem in claim the coins from the ksfaucet, it keep giving errors display message . I have email to you please take a look and troubleshoot.

Huh Huh Huh Kiss Undecided
No withdrawals from 2019-09-29  Huh Huh Huh
Hey giggspyt,

Can you email us more details please ?
Thanks
Hey shaw1,

Yes we will automate withdrawals ASAP.
Fee's will be reduced (better than any other microwallet).
Payment Failed - Contact faucet owner : [email protected] !!! still could not collect any coins from the facuet ,  Huh Huh Huh Huh Shocked Sad
Activity: 504
Merit: 297
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Any chance of automating withdrawals?

It's always nice to see a new entry into micro wallets, but manual withdrawals make it seem sketchy.
Also, you have a "round trip" fee of 5%.

Given that Coinhub charges 1.5% on deposits, and dust for withdrawals, how do you expect to compete with them?
Pages:
Jump to: