Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Kswallet.net - New Micropayment Service Launched +22 Coins - Official - page 5. (Read 3012 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0
Faucet works.Good. Cheesy
Activity: 119
Everything should work now , sorry for the delay.
Activity: 40
thanks for the respond kosovapg , can let us know when everything is order to continue to collect the various coins from KSwallet faucets. Huh Huh Shocked Shocked Sad

Hello,

We are working to solve these problems , sorry for the inconvenience.
hi Kosavapg, can check if there is any update about the problems ? Huh Huh Huh Huh
Faucet  not working.Is writing- Payment Failed - Contact faucet owner : [email protected]  Undecided Undecided Undecided
Payment Failed - Contact faucet owner : [email protected]

Huh Huh Huh

You still can claim the coins from the faceuts? Huh Huh
Payment Failed - Contact faucet owner : [email protected]

Huh Huh Huh
 Smiley Smiley

Unable to claim any LSK< BTC or LTC coins from the faucet, i have email to KS admin ....is it a bug since it is still in BETA mode ? Huh Huh Huh Shocked Shocked Shocked
payment think is 15 days for withdrawal with 2.5% fees Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 15
I'm skeptical.
I have a golden rule to never trust any faucets that use intrusive advertising i.e pop-ups, pop-under or new tabs for ads.
I've tested about 7 or 8 of the faucets attached to this KSwallet and not one of them have been added to my balance. I will given them time to be added but I'll believe it when I see it because its quite a lot of free coins to be giving away to each user. If the faucet funds arrive I will bookmark the site and only consider using it once withdrawals have been fully confirmed by multiple users for different amounts.
Can't register. Your ReCaptcha doesn't work. In its place it says "domain / ckey mismatch (r90KJDKoatUiMQrltruuDs.B1KEGNiZ8)"
Im using the Brave browser.
All payments are cleared , sorry for the delay.
Activity: 227
Merit: 2
Oo kosov e kuqe mur po e hap kyt wallet apor asht scam?
Activity: 410
Merit: 1
Hi,

I registered and then when I go to paste my address in on a faucet I get an error:

Multiple accounts are not allowed

Huh
Pages:
Jump to: