Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KUBO] | KuboCoin | - Trust, Honesty, and Loyalty - page 11. (Read 2906 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
WOW! Really glad to see all the hard work being done here! very exciting stuff! Looking forward to seeing how this project moves forward
Activity: 121
Merit: 4
100T supply?? And waves token? Even if this is a community take-over, it will not go anywhere.
Waves assets are difficult to revive. Very few are really into trading in the Waves Dex.
Maybe that's the reason why the original dev team abandoned this project - they couldn't see any future on this.
Just accept that fact and move on. There's no solid reason to bring it back. This will again be dead soon.

I appreciate the constructive input and fair points from your view points. That being said, I will like to let this run its course and do all in my power/influence to make this project succeed. I just want to do right by the community and build a useful wave platform  token that is supported by a strong community. Once again, thanks again for your input and for the time you took aside to read up on us and comment.
copper member
Activity: 485
Merit: 2
Reserved greek translation
Activity: 7
Thanks for the welcome.
Nice project that we can make working again Smiley

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
100T supply?? And waves token? Even if this is a community take-over, it will not go anywhere.
Waves assets are difficult to revive. Very few are really into trading in the Waves Dex.
Maybe that's the reason why the original dev team abandoned this project - they couldn't see any future on this.
Just accept that fact and move on. There's no solid reason to bring it back. This will again be dead soon.

I appreciate the constructive input and fair points from your view points. That being said, I will like to let this run its course and do all in my power/influence to make this project succeed. I just want to do right by the community and build a useful wave platform  token that is supported by a strong community. Once again, thanks again for your input and for the time you took aside to read up on us and comment.

Okay, sounds great!
If you are sincere in making this project alive and kicking, why not?
I just gave my thoughts regarding waves assets and it's a tough job what you are about to embark on. Good luck!
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
BOUNTIES and JOBS for the KUBOGOLD PROJECT:

To apply for a Job, please contact/DM a @C.O.R.E member or the @K.G.D. Job payments will be in the form of KuboGold
1. Chat Mod: will engage with the community and regulate chat in the discord channels to ensure no foul language or behavior occurs. Help with giveaways, promotions, and community events within the KuboGold discord and Telegram Group. (5 Needed)
2. Writer: publish blogs, participate in social media events/promotions, and write and post articles regarding KuboGold and its developments. (3 Needed)
3. Twitter Tweeter: Tweet out a minimum 25 tweets/ RT per day about KuboGold, it's coin partners, partner exchanges, or trending crypto currency news. (2 Needed)
4. Video Content Provider: Will be charged to create YouTube videos and host YouTube Live streams. Also post content to Steemit and Twitch platform to promote and share news/development about KuboGold and its community. (3 Needed)
5. Trivia/Game Day Overseer: Will host and organize trivia nights and community game day events to ensure engagement in the events from the community. (5 Needed)

To claim a bounty, please contact/DM either @K.G.D or @C.O.R.E with proof of completion for said bounty. Payment for the bounty will be paid out in the following 24 HR period of receiving and confirming bounty completion.

1. Invite Bounty: 1000 KuboGold per invite to the Discord (10/1/18-11/25/18)
2. Website Creation- Create a awesome community website for KuboGold project: 750 Million KuboGold
3. Block Explorer for KuboGold- Create a Block Explorer for Kubo Gold: 250 million KuboGold
4. Twitter Bounty- Top 3 twitter promoters for KuboGold based on Retweets,Likes, and Comments will each reach 25 Million KuboGold (10/1/18-10/1/19)
5. CMOTM (Community Member Of The Month)- The most active community member in the discord will be rewarded 200 million KuboGold  at the end of the month (10/1/18-10/1/19)
6. Logo Contest: The best 10 logos center on KuboGold for the use of merchandise, website, and events. The artist of each logo will win 150 Million KuboGold. (10/1/18-12/31/18)
We are now partner with the YourCryptoDaily discord and YouTube Channel. Please check them out, they do awesome work and bring awareness to a lot of great crypto projects.
Discord: https://discord.gg/Je4xxCj
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ-gU4nfEpal9OVQmz4h7HQ
Activity: 23
Logo preview  Wink  

6. Logo Contest

wallet for bounty: 3PQpFPSXbhQVv9EX8G7JNsn79Di1qq29nQq
Pages:
Jump to: