Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KUBO] | KuboCoin | - Trust, Honesty, and Loyalty - page 7. (Read 2933 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 4
@everyone thanks to a member on the telegram group named Darkwing Duck, we now have a block explorer you can use to see the rich list for KuboGold! The only remark I’ll say is this, the first wallet is the premine tokens for all the project funds (35%), marketing fund (25%), swap coin fund, team fund, giveaway fund, and community exchange fund. The second wallet is the founder wallet (20%). Wallets 1 and 2 are the KuboGold teams and rest assure will not be dumped on you guys. So don’t be alarmed, also the circulating supply is off due to the founder wallet being include in the calculation. So remove 20T and that’s the REAL circulation supply (465B) . Thank you for your time and understanding and I hope you enjoy the block explorer.
http://dev.pywaves.org/assets/8RMDAs7gpg3SVPQ4erM97xPuUcUoqxqhFh8pdpFLzoNM
May 13, 2019

start  - Happy Mother's Day
   - The Bitcoin Rally
1:47  - KUBO Masternodes
    - Alpha Chain
    - TPS & Confirmations
    - Stability
8:08  - Tether FUD brings more trading options to KUBO
11:13  - BTC needs to cool off before Alts see some action
12:55  - Podcast & Interviews
15:40  - Daniel (Tio) comments on the current markets

Topic: Daniel Vasquez's Personal Meeting Room
Start Time : May 13, 2019 15:57

Meeting Recording:
https://zoom.us/recording/share/gx0ZfPl3nJc8vCnGZAFIwVRP2k5oilgpkZSP-3f_XPewIumekTziMw
@here We will put to vote on Nanu Exchange! so please help get us on there. The more the turn out, the more markets we can get. Thank you for the support thus far. Here is the email response by them.

support <[email protected]>
4:23 PM (6 hours ago)
to me

Hey hello friend, sorry my delay.
KuboGold has already passed the first proceeding, no later than
tomorrow, his currency will be added to the vote.

We are grateful for any additional donation.

LTC - MPLJ8Jfsi2AYRGvR3FVQwvFqyyZ4MKXTre
BTC - 3FLXe1PCZt3LgSGyEaRUCVg6K1QxYGYEMn
NNC - NhYGzEi8TfbPbB6wwcaJwQPjTHqjgoqmAm

the team nanu.exchange
@everyone KuboGold Token Update: We have now completed 54 swaps from Kuboscoin to KuboGold! Today  increase in activity both on the exchange and on social media was awesome. So well done guys, we pushed 2.1k waves in volume and this I feel is only a shadow of things to come for this community and the project as a whole!
Also update on the circulating supply, after all the swaps and exchange action, we are at 282,005,282,825.5 or 282B KuboGold. We also are close also to having a few whales in the community, so load up on KBG while the price is still low! with the coming news this week and next week, we might pick up in price action
@everyone After speaking with several community members here on discord and telegram alongside several of the @C.O.R.E members on the team. I have concluded that the swap period should be and will be shorted from the 60 day time frame to 30 days to swap from KubosCoin to KuboGold. This means that Nov.1, 2018 will be the last day to swap from Kubocoin to KuboGold.
Also, for all that are swapping and have not yet, there is a new policy for swapping. Only screen shots and pictures of the Waves Client wallet balance will be accepted for amounts swapped.
Thank you for your support and trust in me and the project, we are doing close to 1700 waves in volume or 3500 USD! #KuboGoldStrong
copper member
Activity: 449
Merit: 2
web3 developer | Youtuber
100,000,000,000 KUBO is max supply .

I guess  this coin will reach near about 5 satoshi max .

in the future . because development team is working on it .
@everyone KuboGold Info Update: After 25 swaps in the last week and a half, the new circulating supply is 39,886,485,488 KuboGold. As we more investors and money comes into the project, we will be introducing a governance system for big investors or @WHALE investors. The minimum amount required to gain the @WHALE status will be 100B KuboGold.
@WHALE status perks:
1. Zoom calls with Team and Founder
2. Voting on project proposals and audit system for vendors and realtors being added to the KuboGold ecosystem
3. Priority on updates and access to services integrated to the KuboGold project and on beta testing for apps and developments.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
hi, is this the development from this project still active ?
why there is no updates from the developer team in this thread ?
just know about this project from coinmarketcap

Hello there! Most of the time all of our announcements are on Twitter, Telegram and Discord. We normally still update this topic but we have been so busy lately we forgot about this topic, for which on behalf of the whole KuboCoin team i am truly sorry! Trying to put in the latest news as soon as possible. In the mean time, check out our Twitter/Reddit/Telegram/Discord places, it is all there  Grin
@everyone I am waiting for a reply from Nanu exchange still but we should hear from the exchange this week for listing of KuboGold on that exchange.
I also applied for us to be listed on the great crypto tracking app Blockfolio!
New week and new opportunities for us to be #KuboGoldStrong
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
hi, is this the development from this project still active ?
why there is no updates from the developer team in this thread ?
just know about this project from coinmarketcap
WOW! Really glad to see all the hard work being done here! very exciting stuff! Looking forward to seeing how this project moves forward

Thank you and I hope to achieve on all the goals and mile markers set forth for the KuboGold project and team. Im sure with the support of the growing KuboGold community and hard work on our end, KuboGold will be a successful project to watch and have in your blockfolio! Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
today Kubocoin listed on coinmarketcap
and this is a big step of marketing from Kubocoin team,
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kubocoin
congrats !!

There are no buy orders at crex even at 1 sat.
And the sell order at 1sat is about 315M, so who's selling that huge amount at a very cheap price?
Will there be future for this coin?
The tagline - trust, honesty, and loyalty. Is the dev team living up to their tagline?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
today Kubocoin listed on coinmarketcap
and this is a big step of marketing from Kubocoin team,
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kubocoin
i hope another big news will coming to this project, and make the price increase  Wink
New Official Logo for KuboGold
Activity: 235
Merit: 0
Hello!I have old coins.I missed the swap.what should I do?
Project Break Down and Explanation Guide (Not the Road Map or White Paper)
Name: KuboGold
Ticker: KBG
Algo: Waves
Block Time: 60 secs
Circulating supply: 16,948,255,526 KBG (17 B roughly)
Max Supply: 100T*** (check use case 3)
Project Motto: “KuboGold, A better way to crypto!”
Use Case:
1. A payment processing system powered through the Waves decentralized network for effortless transfer of crypto funds into fiat or other crypto assets. The KuboGold team and project will put a major focus on building a retail ecosystem that supports the use of KuboGold for a crypto payment alternative for goods and services at discounted rates due to the money saved by vendors and relaters on transaction fees. The regions of interest are the Asian markets and European markets for the establishment of the ecosystem of vendors and retailers with the United States being a later focus in the project development.
2. ATM network integration and support alongside the implementation of crypto debt cards to increase the ease of use for the purchasing of goods and services in the real world and within the KuboGold commerce ecosystem. This is coupled with mobile wallet support for both IOS and Android platforms plus access to the massive Waves Decentralized Exchange (2.5 Million USD Daily) to buy and sell KuboGold for other cryptos assets or directly into fiat currencies of USD and Euro while on the go. This removes the need for computers or laptops for buying and selling KuboGold and other assets. (IF we do more than 1K Waves volume daily)
 3. KuboGold will be a large finite supply token currency. This is to ensure enough tokens to serve as a proper currency when the masses enter the crypto ecosystem but also to ensure the tokens that are out in circulation are reasonably affordable to all economic groups that enter the space. A larger circulating project also allow for better protection from price manipulation and tremendous spikes or dips in token price. However, despite the larger max supply, the circulating supply will remain relativity low in comparison due to low token emission by the KuboGold team and the funds set aside or locked away for long periods of time.
***(Founder Wallet (20%) locked away for minimum 6 months, Project Fund (35%) to cover operation costs and pay for developments, and lastly Marketing Fund (25%) to cover the cost for both small and large promotion and marketing campaigns for the project in domestic and foreign regions. This means for the short and midterm portion of the KuboGold project, less than 20% of the total supply will be in circulation and available to the public.
Primary Focus of KBG Team:
Growing the community to minimum of 2500 discord members, 1,000 twitter followers, and 500 members on Telegram.
Partnering with other establish projects and growing the brand awareness
Push more volume on the Waves Decentralized Exchange to get listed on Coin market cap (CMC recognizes the Waves Exchange due to its 2.5 million daily volume)
Secondary Focus of KBG Team:
List on 2 more smaller exchanges to allow users to have more choices in their buying/selling of KuboGold
Building an Official website for KuboGold
Points of Interest:
Growing YouTube presence through the YourCryptoDaily channel and affiliated partners
Seeking vendors or retailers that are crypto friendly and willing to partner with KuboGold to serve as a means of the payment for goods or services.

From the second half of your message (CEO of Kubo tried to offload/swap out of his worthless Kubo into Epic), I can tell without doubt that you were ban for a great reason by Lovett or another high rank team member and I can narrow down who you are PJcinv (love the new account post btw). For a worthless token, why does Kubo push more volume and have a bigger community then Epic? The Kubo+Epic merger was a sound business move that will reap plenty of benefits for both communities both short term and long term as both projects aim to create a crypto ecosystem for all needs.

As for the offer, it was a gesture/opportunity to the new community and many saw it as that. It was removed due to the countless back and forth questioning on both teams not because it was a "offload". I usually don't address comments like this but playing the wolf in sheep's clothing is such a cowardly thing to do and I am not a fan of such characters. Investors like yourself are the reason projects don't open up to the growing crypto community and why leadership doesn't engage with investors regardless of the opinion being shared.

I bid you a farewell and hope you do better moving forward both as a person and as a investor.
Pages:
Jump to: