Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KUBO]KUBOSCOIN/P+H/WAVES TOKEN/GAME/UNNAMED.EXCHANGE/LIVE..LIVE SOON - page 41. (Read 75886 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
developer of kuboscoin
* i just read in the bounty section that i should have gotten 10000 kubos for twitter and facebook acc (FIRST 100 ACCOUNT EACH:-5000 KUBO)
but i only got 5000, could have staked double of my coins, poor me =( could you send me the rest?
yes maybe dev send us more kubo i also did this and make some trolls from yobit but he just send me 10k kubo
not worthy maybe he is generous and send us more with the price of kubo now. keep staking and wish that your
kubo will double,.

Guys plz read what i wrote  Roll Eyes @dev i only got 5000 KUBOs for Twitter and FB, i only got half of the promised Coins! ...
Please send me the rest! (5000 KUBOs)

hay man i was send pm why told here, i was busy on update i will check and send you

Sry Mate didnt want to stress you Wink

I have a question, for swapping my coins i just need to dl the new wallet and run it? or do i have to delete old files first? just the qt.exe or files in appdata/roaming/kubos?
when I just dl the new wallet and try to run it i get this error:

no one have problem now just wait when click qt or firewall setting problem
Activity: 213
* i just read in the bounty section that i should have gotten 10000 kubos for twitter and facebook acc (FIRST 100 ACCOUNT EACH:-5000 KUBO)
but i only got 5000, could have staked double of my coins, poor me =( could you send me the rest?
yes maybe dev send us more kubo i also did this and make some trolls from yobit but he just send me 10k kubo
not worthy maybe he is generous and send us more with the price of kubo now. keep staking and wish that your
kubo will double,.

Guys plz read what i wrote  Roll Eyes @dev i only got 5000 KUBOs for Twitter and FB, i only got half of the promised Coins! ...

hay man i was send pm why told here, i was busy on update i will check and send you

Sry Mate didnt want to stress you Wink

I have a question, for swapping my coins i just need to dl the new wallet and run it? or do i have to delete old files first? just the qt.exe or files in appdata/roaming/kubos?
when I just dl the new wallet and try to run it i get this error:

developer of kuboscoin
kubo will double,.

Guys plz read what i wrote  Roll Eyes @dev i only got 5000 KUBOs for Twitter and FB, i only got half of the promised Coins! ...

kubo will double,.

Guys plz read what i wrote  Roll Eyes @dev i only got 5000 KUBOs for Twitter and FB, i only got half of the promised Coins! ...
developer of kuboscoin
They have a good run a month ago but now Yobit shows zero volume the yobit chat did a good job in helping kubos I think we can post there that kubos is now 100% rewards pos,this is a good promotion people loves staking coin with a high rewards,of course provided that roadmap includes usage..

still running plz update wallet now and swap old coins

check op
why coins needed to be swapped and wallet to be updated? i don' see any positive outcome with this action dev,
you already have a good trading from yobit the only thing that needed is support coming from investors and good
project to attract them this formula alone won't attract many investors.

i was start coding with new wallet peta-hash with 100% pos so that this things not easy and every time 1 to 2 month  development coming so we decided to work major part first so that swap system create all working still good now..thanks
ah ok well good luck to you in this new update to your project will check if how it affect the price of kubo.

thanks and update
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
They have a good run a month ago but now Yobit shows zero volume the yobit chat did a good job in helping kubos I think we can post there that kubos is now 100% rewards pos,this is a good promotion people loves staking coin with a high rewards,of course provided that roadmap includes usage..

check op
why coins needed to be swapped and wallet to be updated? i don' see any positive outcome with this action dev,
you already have a good trading from yobit the only thing that needed is support coming from investors and good

i was start coding with new wallet peta-hash with 100% pos so that this things not easy and every time 1 to 2 month  development coming so we decided to work major part first so that swap system create all working still good now..thanks
ah ok well good luck to you in this new update to your project will check if how it affect the price of kubo.
developer of kuboscoin

check op

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

check op
developer of kuboscoin

check op
developer of kuboscoin
can i do the german translation? i already started sth like 2 weeks ago but was on vacation...
i really love the staking of kubos and the whole project =) great dev!

now kuboscoin doing 100 % pos

Great dev. Thanks for good investing update. I keep support Kuboscoin.  Smiley

@@@EVERY ONE PERSON PLZ UPDATE NEW WALLET

WITH 100 %/years POS INTEREST

SWAP OLD COINS NOW CHECK OP Smiley Smiley Smiley
Details sent and new wallet synced and waiting  Grin Grin

i will check and then send you
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
can i do the german translation? i already started sth like 2 weeks ago but was on vacation...

Details sent and new wallet synced and waiting  Grin Grin
developer of kuboscoin
kubo will double,.

UPDATE WALLET NOW... AND YES WE WILL DO TROLLS PAY SYSTEM
developer of kuboscoin

developer of kuboscoin
kubo will double,.

@@@ EVERYONE PERSON

PLZ UPDATE NEW WALLET NOW  

SWAP OLD COIN DETAILS ON OP 
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
my magic is growing strong[er]

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
kubo will double,.
developer of kuboscoin

developer of kuboscoin

ok do now  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: