Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KUBO]KUBOSCOIN/P+H/WAVES TOKEN/GAME/UNNAMED.EXCHANGE/LIVE..LIVE SOON - page 42. (Read 75886 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
They have a good run a month ago but now Yobit shows zero volume the yobit chat did a good job in helping kubos I think we can post there that kubos is now 100% rewards pos,this is a good promotion people loves staking coin with a high rewards,of course provided that roadmap includes usage..

hello promote ads by 100% pos on yobit troll and keep support kuboscoin

soon update  Smiley Smiley Smiley
wow always seen soon update? is this just a troll also here in  your thread?
kubo now showing big dump and no support coming from any investors
how this coin can bounce back.

investor waiting new update and his support still now

every investor want profit so i will make design with daily profit less investment

so keep support us Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
we all knew that bro but what is that project that you will going to build? i think if you see how tillkoeln promote their coin and how that troll-payment works for it if you can build a system that will help this coin that's the update we wanted to hear from you, just be realistic and supporters is just watching this thread for sure buddy.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
developer of kuboscoin
They have a good run a month ago but now Yobit shows zero volume the yobit chat did a good job in helping kubos I think we can post there that kubos is now 100% rewards pos,this is a good promotion people loves staking coin with a high rewards,of course provided that roadmap includes usage..

investor waiting new update and his support still now

every investor want profit so i will make design with daily profit less investment

so keep support us Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

developer of kuboscoin

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
developer of kuboscoin
i'm waiting kubos update

Lol you got your update(s). More updates coming soon, I'm sure. I keep support Kubos network dev.  Smiley

working very hard now lol keep support  Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
my magic is growing strong[er]
i'm waiting kubos update

Lol you got your update(s). More updates coming soon, I'm sure. I keep support Kubos network dev.  Smiley

developer of kuboscoin
i think the only update is the wallet but with the project nothing is showing. dev must give more future plan that can be
use for this coin or it won't survive the market 3 sat value as of now.

Yeah, i hope dev also update their roadmap so investor will interest with this project. It will useless although we have lot of coin but price of coin just 0 in next year. The only thing to make investor interest is roadmap, usable coin, not wallet update. Smiley

road map clear:- building petahash profit with 100%/ pos /years

invest small and make daily profit ...this is our moto for investors

still plz wait for new update  Smiley Smiley Smiley
developer of kuboscoin
keep supporting this coin many things will happen as long as dev is showing surprises will be show up, as of now petahash is the best offer in terms of staking its good and profitable so better buy now while price still cheap, good luck dev.

@@@ EVERYONE PERSON

WE will change kuboscoin interest to 100%/years pos

also add some petahash design inner code

new wallet come soon update

may be with in 24 to 48 hours new wallet and pos interest update

we work very hard to stable kuboscoin network keep support

more update soon
just keep this thread updated from time to time in order for other investors to notice that you are active and the coin project is moving, price too cheap from yobit i think what you gave me is not enough for the job that i made for you, hoping you consider sending me gain, good luck to you buddy i"m just here and will keep promoting this for you.

@@@EVERYONE PERSON

major update with fork soon with 100%/years with small codeing pethahash projects

new wallet link update soon

may be tomorrow all update done
keep support kuboscoin network

everyone person
keep support kuboscoin network for daily profit with less one time investment
why price not moving up? what is happening to your project i keep my wallet open but its not staking that much,
what's your new update? any new project to launch buddy.

@@@EVERYONE PERSON

new update with petahash wallet inner coding with 100 % pos /years interest

still working hard it come may be with in 48 hours

investors make good profit when new update comes

small investment with daily profit

so plz keep support kuboscoin network thanks  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Merit: 250
i think the only update is the wallet but with the project nothing is showing. dev must give more future plan that can be

Yeah, i hope dev also update their roadmap so investor will interest with this project. It will useless although we have lot of coin but price of coin just 0 in next year. The only thing to make investor interest is roadmap, usable coin, not wallet update. Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
i'm waiting kubos update
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
keep supporting this coin many things will happen as long as dev is showing surprises will be show up, as of now petahash is the best offer in terms of staking its good and profitable so better buy now while price still cheap, good luck dev.

@@@ EVERYONE PERSON

more update soon
just keep this thread updated from time to time in order for other investors to notice that you are active and the coin project is moving, price too cheap from yobit i think what you gave me is not enough for the job that i made for you, hoping you consider sending me gain, good luck to you buddy i"m just here and will keep promoting this for you.

@@@EVERYONE PERSON

major update with fork soon with 100%/years with small codeing pethahash projects

everyone person
why price not moving up? what is happening to your project i keep my wallet open but its not staking that much,
what's your new update? any new project to launch buddy.
developer of kuboscoin

@@@ EVERYONE PERSON

more update soon

@@@EVERYONE PERSON

everyone person
developer of kuboscoin

@@@ EVERYONE PERSON

more update soon

@@@EVERYONE PERSON

developer of kuboscoin

@@@ EVERYONE PERSON

more update soon

@@@EVERYONE PERSON

@@@ EVERYONE PERSON

more update soon
developer of kuboscoin

@@@ EVERYONE PERSON

more update soon
developer of kuboscoin

@@@ EVERYONE PERSON

Pages:
Jump to: