Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN]🔥KURECOINHUB PROJECT FORUM - THE ETHEREUM OF AFRICA🚀 - page 13. (Read 2977 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
when actually is the Kure exchange launching  Sad Sad am waiting  Grin Grin the faster the better the market is becoming more competitive by the day

The exchange will soon be launched, it is currently at beta stage.
Activity: 49
KurePay is a trifecta payment system solution
that is built using the Blockckain technology.
This includes an E-wallet, payment gateway and
a debit/credit card. Our E-wallet is built such that
users can conveniently fund their wallets
through local bank accounts, debit/credit cards,
USSD, cryptocurrency wallets and selected
global e-wallet companies. A transfer option is
also available to the above except the USSD. A
DCC (dynamic currency conversion) is deployed
when a transfer of one currency (digital) is done
to another (fiat).
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
when actually is the Kure exchange launching  Sad Sad am waiting  Grin Grin the faster the better the market is becoming more competitive by the day
Activity: 24
The vision behind the Kure exchange is to house
as many cryptocurrencies as much as possible
from the world. Research shows that Nigeria
contributes to about 5million dollars ($5,000,000)
liquidity into the cryptocurrency market. With the
launch of Kure exchange, we envision a valuable
asset that will be demanded not only in Africa, but
from every part of the world
Trading in the cryptocurrency market comes with
its own complexities, which if not properly mastered and understood by investors, can result in a
great loss of funds. The Kure exchange will however solve this complexity problem. An exchange
engineered with ease of use and seamless experience for users with little or no prior trading
experience is what the Kure exchange is built on.
The vision behind the Kure exchange is to house
as many cryptocurrencies as much as possible
from the world. Research shows that Nigeria
contributes to about 5million dollars ($5,000,000)
liquidity into the cryptocurrency market. With the
launch of Kure exchange, we envision a valuable
asset that will be demanded not only in Africa, but
from every part of the world.
Activity: 69
I tried using one of there App yesterday it is called Kurepay I really like how friendly the user interface was very easy to use.

Good to hear, the purpose is to make the apps as user friendly as possible

it characterizes the command from the side of humanity to its users. developers take care to improve their functionality in order for us to be comfortable to use. it's a true tactic, it's interested and trusting.
i like the way you say it, sounds like one who knows a lot about the crypto space
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I tried using one of there App yesterday it is called Kurepay I really like how friendly the user interface was very easy to use.

it characterizes the command from the side of humanity to its users. developers take care to improve their functionality in order for us to be comfortable to use. it's a true tactic, it's interested and trusting.
Activity: 247
Merit: 16
Learn and Grow
Kurex!! another exchange!! is there any more performance expected or just another trading pairs ?
is it globally performing or just Africa
Activity: 80
Kurecoin is a subsidiary of a private equity firm in Africa diverse in various businesses. And has found a new love in the blockchain space, we are set to be the parent of the blockchain space in Africa. The KureCoinHub is a trifecta of a bank, an exchange platform called KUREX and the coin called KURECOIN. KureCoinHub runs on a highly secure system, built with the proof of stake algorithm based on Ethereum smart-contracts, which have been said to be perfectly suited to direct buyer-seller interaction.

the information makes me interested about the project and not sure if am investing more
The corporate culture of Kurecoin arose out of years of
sound business judgment, which led to the
successful conceptualization, development and
deployment of various projects. Among our
business principles has been our business
policy which is to channel no less than fifty
percent of our resources into scaling and
increase of our customer base. No more than
fifteen percent of our resources are allocated to
the maintenance of current operational activi- ties and the rest of our resources are deployed
into research and development of new stack of
technologies.
Kurecoin is a subsidiary of a private equity firm in Africa diverse in various businesses. And has found a new love in the blockchain space, we are set to be the parent of the blockchain space in Africa. The KureCoinHub is a trifecta of a bank, an exchange platform called KUREX and the coin called KURECOIN. KureCoinHub runs on a highly secure system, built with the proof of stake algorithm based on Ethereum smart-contracts, which have been said to be perfectly suited to direct buyer-seller interaction.
copper member
With KureCoin Token, there’s no reason to sell or liquidate your digital assets when you need cash.
KureCoin provides you crypto-backed loans.. You can access 50% loan with your digital assests in fiat and still own your assets.

That there is the advantage of using the platform will provide
copper member

thank you for the feedback
Activity: 121
Kurecoin is aimed at solving banking, trading and exchange challenges faced with the ever growing cryptocurrency users globally that is why I like the project.
With KureCoin Token, there’s no reason to sell or liquidate your digital assets when you need cash.
KureCoin provides you crypto-backed loans.. You can access 50% loan with your digital assests in fiat and still own your assets.

Activity: 159
According to a recent research, about 40% of the cryptocurrency
solutions/projects in the world are housed on the Ethereum
Blockchain. As such, Kurecoin has chosen to become the Block- chain solution provider in Africa and beyond. Kurecoin is oering
a blockchain technology solution to cooperate bodies, govern- ment and other sectors looking to integrate the Blockchain into
their platform.
Kurecoin blockchain features will provide smart contract, hyper
ledger application and smart contract audit solutions.
As a team, plans are being put in place so that in the next few
years when Blockchain based solutions are required for every
business, entrepreneurs would easily build on us or integrate our
product to their product/service for scalability
KurecoinHub is a platform for financial activities
both in cryptocurrency and in fiat which give
users the option to buy and sell and bank cryp- tocurrencies. The platform also oers collateral
free loans in fiat to users that bank their assets
on the platform. Using Kurecoin hub, users will
be able to bank their cryptocurrencies and
periodically get dividends on each of the crypto- currency they have banked on the platform.
copper member
another thing i need to find out is how good is your customer support system if you looking at bringing in new users you have to have a good support system round the clock

Customer support is a priority for our team please be rest assured
Pages:
Jump to: