Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN]🔥KURECOINHUB PROJECT FORUM - THE ETHEREUM OF AFRICA🚀 - page 17. (Read 2977 times)

copper member
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Our ICO is live....
To participate in our ICO... Log in to https://kurecoinhub.io..

ICO runs from 1st - 30th June, 2018.

Steps to purchase KRC

step 1: Fund Your BTC or ETH wallet by going to the Wallet Menu to deposit BTC or ETH to purchase KRC

step 2: Input the amount you desire to invest, in USD for token purchase.

step 3: It will show you the exact amount in BTC or ETH and proceed to choose the exact coin to purchase with.

step 4: Click on submit button and the respective amount will be deducted from your wallet balance.
copper member
Hi Guys....
Our bounty campaign is live with Bounty Hive.. Follow the link below to participate and earn more free KRC..

https://bountyhive.io/browse/KureCoin

Remember ICO starts 1st June and ends 30th june.
Remember to buy and holdl to be a part of our periodic annual sharing. We have put in so much strategic plans and partnerships to take this project to the moon..

#KureCoin #KureXchange #KurePay #KureBank
copper member
With the massive target population that this project has in view, it is needful to note that the project will do greatly well. This in turn is the more reason I must participate in this project, hold my tokens tenaciously due to the value it will add with time.

Thank you
it will not just add value only when you hold KRC token, but you will get to share from our periodic profit sharing from all our projects.
Activity: 140
With the massive target population that this project has in view, it is needful to note that the project will do greatly well. This in turn is the more reason I must participate in this project, hold my tokens tenaciously due to the value it will add with time.
The community of dedicated elites behind KureCoin is a strong one. It is facilitated towards aggregating sufficient users towards the folding of the year 2018 and below. That shows the capacity of the team backing up the project; it makes it cool thereof...

The KureCard does not prohibit any location. It is quite amazing and cool because, it will be used everywhere in the world. This is one of the most astonishing projects to cover a broad spectrum of location. That feature in itself makes it cool...
With the strategies integrated into KureCoin, I'm just happy to see that it is actually the best of it's kind. A lot of projects are there but this is quite outstanding as it connects everyone under the umbrella of performing transaction with a generally accepted currency.
KureCoin is highly effective and technological advanced in that, it offers us the opportunity for global transaction using their global card. It is such an amazing innovation within the Cryptocurrency space and I'm highly pleased with that.
copper member
Awesome.. We will get in touch..

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/kurecoin-krc   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.
copper member
Activity: 136
copper member
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/kurecoin-21427 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 

Okay Thank you... All our team members are already on the verification process... and details about our ICO updated too..
copper member
Due to this technology is based on Ethereum Blockchain; it helps to delay, payment of fees and the hosting of other third party.

We are working on our own Blockchain and will be live soon, which is part of the KureCoinHub project.
copper member
Seems Great Project and In what criteria Kurecoin offers collateral loans to users?

We have made provision to offer loans to all Kurecoin holders who bank their coins in our bank (https://kurecoinhub.com/). Instead of you to liquidate your assets. we will offer you 50% loan of all your digital assets in our bank.
copper member
will you planning on making a bounty campaign like other ICO?
since it will be good for your project too

Yes.. A bounty campaign will be carried out soon and announcement made via al our channels.
kindly follow us on all our channels. Thank you
copper member
copper member
Can one purchase cryptocurrencies through Kurecoin by using their local fiat?

Yes you can purchase our coin using Fiat through our bank -  https://kurecoinhub.com/
copper member
Kurecoin operates in an international level which makes transactions quite easy with it.

KureCoin is global, designed to not only trade but run international transactions using our KurePay ( Our E-wallet and Payment gateways designed to be used anywhere in the world)
copper member
Does kurecoin allows us to spend cryptocurrencies as we do with normally save money?

Yes it does...You can trade with our exchange and can as well bank your crypto in our bank and receive annual profit sharing generated from all our Hubs.
Activity: 105
Merit: 11
Can we operate this payment system throuh smart phone?
Pages:
Jump to: