Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KURT] KURRENT - First Zerocoin that uses X11 algorithm - MANDATORY UPGRADE - page 18. (Read 54233 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
good! we should make some list of sites which this project should approach!
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
We've been added to coinhills.com

https://www.coinhills.com/market/kurt/

Brgds

dzejmsdin

Great, more sites = more people will know about Kurrent!
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
Activity: 254
so we are going according to the roadmap so far... I see next stop is automatic untraceble transactions? what does it mean?

At this time you can use zerocoin to hide the trace. Basically you need to mint zerocoins, then spend them to generate Kurrents with no traces to your previous addresses. Then you can send these Kurrents to somewhere. Instead of doing these manually, we can do this in an automatic way so the transaction will automatically hide the traces.

We may not do all the work in order, we will pick the important ones first. We saw several people suggested the smart contracts, we are investigating it. Should it be possible within our time frame and efforts, we will put it as a priority item.

Please make suggestions if you want new features, or have ideas. The dev team is fully committed to support the coin with new features and make it better.

Thanks dev. I think if we can have smart contract implemented, Kurrent will become a platform, and the sky is unlimited...
Activity: 150
so we are going according to the roadmap so far... I see next stop is automatic untraceble transactions? what does it mean?

At this time you can use zerocoin to hide the trace. Basically you need to mint zerocoins, then spend them to generate Kurrents with no traces to your previous addresses. Then you can send these Kurrents to somewhere. Instead of doing these manually, we can do this in an automatic way so the transaction will automatically hide the traces.

We may not do all the work in order, we will pick the important ones first. We saw several people suggested the smart contracts, we are investigating it. Should it be possible within our time frame and efforts, we will put it as a priority item.

Please make suggestions if you want new features, or have ideas. The dev team is fully committed to support the coin with new features and make it better.

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Hello,

We finally finished our paper wallet.

It looks like this:

and here you have a link to generator:

http://paperwallet.kurrentproject.com/

Wishing you a Merry Christmas

Brgds

dzejmsdin

Glad to see that development is being worked on, especially during the holidays. The paper wallet looks nice, by the way. I hope that next year would be huge for Kurrent bringing interest from those who are new to cryptocurrencies, as well as those who are looking to make use of Zero Knowledge Proof at a cheap price.

Nevertheless, I hope that KURT would get added to more exchanges, to help increase trading volume and price, as well as attention among major traders on popular exchanges like Poloniex.  Smiley
yay, zero knowledge, smart contracts... hot topics...
a lot of pools but not much people mining actually!

What is the current network hash? maybe it's a good coin to mine. Dev commitment is good, if they can make it a platform with smart contract, it may have a great future.

It's 5,845.39 MH/s now.... yeah... if the could develop smart contracts that would be great!
Activity: 504

What is the current network hash? maybe it's a good coin to mine. Dev commitment is good, if they can make it a platform with smart contract, it may have a great future.
New Pool : MinzPool

Config
stratum+tcp://minzpool.ml:PORT -u YOUR WALLET -p x

Ports Config
3061:8 | 3062:32 | 3063:256

Features
Livechat Support
More To Comme ...

Cheers !

another pool, nice Wink
Activity: 113
Happy holiday season to all!
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
hash rate not too high, it's good time to accumulate this coin. I am sure good time is ahead with the committed dev team.
Activity: 62
New Pool : MinzPool

Config
stratum+tcp://minzpool.ml:PORT -u YOUR WALLET -p x

Ports Config
3061:8 | 3062:32 | 3063:256

Features
Livechat Support
More To Comme ...

Cheers !
Activity: 77
Activity: 254
Nice of you that you are working even during Christmas!
Thanks for wishes! Merry Christmas to you too!

Yes great dev team. Merry Christmas to all!
Pages:
Jump to: