Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KURT] KURRENT - First Zerocoin that uses X11 algorithm - MANDATORY UPGRADE - page 22. (Read 54252 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Yeah, with this genius traders KURT is stuck on yobit ;(

Unfortunately, Kurt is only actively being traded at Yobit. If it could only get more trading volume, then I think for sure that it may continue to rise in price, but since movement has focused towards Yobit, then prices have been moving very slow. However, it is still a good entry point to grab cheap Kurt before the opportunity is gone. Maybe someday, Kurt could get added to bigger exchanges like Poloniex or Bittrex.

Nevertheless, all we need is good promotion, and a dedicated team in order to help make it succeed for the long term.  Smiley

Yobit trading is pretty active, of course we'll need bigger exchanges. With committed dev team, I am pretty optimistic about the future of the coin. I think dev should organize some signature campaign or twitter campaign so more people will know about this coin.

Yobit trading is stalled from my view. Why do you say its active. I just went to look after reading your post and it looks boring on yobit

it was active couple of days ago... i think the coin is too young for now... nobody knows exactly what to expect... but I'm sure some people are watching ;-)
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Unfortunately, Kurt is only actively being traded at Yobit. If it could only get more trading volume, then I think for sure that it may continue to rise in price, but since movement has focused towards Yobit, then prices have been moving very slow. However, it is still a good entry point to grab cheap Kurt before the opportunity is gone. Maybe someday, Kurt could get added to bigger exchanges like Poloniex or Bittrex.

Nevertheless, all we need is good promotion, and a dedicated team in order to help make it succeed for the long term.  Smiley

Yobit trading is pretty active, of course we'll need bigger exchanges. With committed dev team, I am pretty optimistic about the future of the coin. I think dev should organize some signature campaign or twitter campaign so more people will know about this coin.

Yobit trading is stalled from my view. Why do you say its active. I just went to look after reading your post and it looks boring on yobit
Activity: 254
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

Activity: 94
2 additional pools, we are growing!
Activity: 539
Merit: 251
kurrent added to
www.mining-dutch.nl

Diff: LOW       | stratum+tcp://mining-dutch.nl:3359     
Vardiff           | stratum+tcp://mining-dutch.nl:3459     
Diff: HIGH      | stratum+tcp://mining-dutch.nl:3559

Also active on our Multiport

Happy mining.
good trading volume of KURT at Yobit, the price will be moon Grin
Activity: 94
Still nice volume...but we need much more...
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
How do you plan on adding PoS?

PoS codebase can be ported into Kurrent code base, but this will take some time as the code is tedious and inter-related with PoW code.

Yeah not many people have done it, that is why I have asked. I have done it before (for DNET), and it really makes you wonder why someone wouldnt just clone a hybrid to begin with.

No-one has done it for a zerocoin feature altcoin.

The last two days good trading volume of KURT at Yobit, looks like some people are accumulating Cheesy
Guess i will just sit on my half a million and see what will happen

Do you want to sell them?
Depends on the price

How much do you want for them?
Activity: 77
it would be great if staking was possible on mobile wallet!
is POS so necessary here ?
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer

PoS codebase can be ported into Kurrent code base, but this will take some time as the code is tedious and inter-related with PoW code.

Yeah not many people have done it, that is why I have asked. I have done it before (for DNET), and it really makes you wonder why someone wouldnt just clone a hybrid to begin with.
Activity: 150

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
looks like the bot is still working ;-)
Activity: 115
looks like bot trading is going on, many (~100?) lots of 10K are bought at 70 satosh, at Yobit.
Pages:
Jump to: