Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KURT] KURRENT - First Zerocoin that uses X11 algorithm - MANDATORY UPGRADE - page 25. (Read 54243 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
We are working on the next release as previously said, the dev team is committed to support and enhance the coin in the long term.
Cool, hope you have something good brewing up Smiley
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
We are working on the next release as previously said, the dev team is committed to support and enhance the coin in the long term.
We need some updates from dev, coin  is drowning in price ;(
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
I cant read this have pos?Profitable if price beond 1kurrent-1btc but it never happend.

pos is probably the future plan but now it is only pow.
Activity: 186
nope, only POW in here...
I cant read this have pos?Profitable if price beond 1kurrent-1btc but it never happend.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
should be a profitable mining...

{
"blocks" : 9757,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 135.18904110,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 7389482717,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

Yes this is a good coin. I also like the X11 so GPU can be mined. The Lyrav2 algo uses CPU, I am not against it, but I always heard rumor saying there are secret GPU miner, which is scary and I no longer mine Zcash or Zclassic.

Yeah. It will be pretty interesting to see how profitable it would be to mine Kurrent with one of those Radeon R9 GPUs. I don't think there is a mining calculator around for Kurrent yet, but just to try this, I think that I'll see the results for myself with a spare GPU I have lying around.

One thing that I'm looking forward to, is to mine Kurrent with a Baikal mini miner. Since it supports X11 algo, it should be no problem getting started with it. The only thing is the price, but if it's worth to mine with it then I'll probably get one for Xmas.

By the way, the name of "Kurrent" just reminded me of the Kurt guy from Mondo Burger that appears in the Good Burger movie. As he always says, "if you mess with Kurt, you go in the Grinder."

Looking forward for more exciting stuff from this awesome Zcoin fork.  Grin
Activity: 68
time to mine more KURTs... Smiley

I can give this one a try... not much other options now...
time to mine more KURTs... Smiley
low net hash... I find is as opportunity...
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
I am surprised to see the very first Zerocoin fork that implements the X11 algorithm. This is usually preferred, rather than CPU mining as there exists some X11 ASICs to mine it, as well as it is much more efficient to mine it with GPUs. Nevertheless, it is good to have a Zero Knowledge Proof crypto currency that does not implement the 20% founders reward tax when mining it.

I'm looking forward to invest deeply into this project as well as support it for the long term.  Smiley

Yes this is a good coin. I also like the X11 so GPU can be mined. The Lyrav2 algo uses CPU, I am not against it, but I always heard rumor saying there are secret GPU miner, which is scary and I no longer mine Zcash or Zclassic.
I am surprised to see the very first Zerocoin fork that implements the X11 algorithm. This is usually preferred, rather than CPU mining as there exists some X11 ASICs to mine it, as well as it is much more efficient to mine it with GPUs. Nevertheless, it is good to have a Zero Knowledge Proof crypto currency that does not implement the 20% founders reward tax when mining it.

I'm looking forward to invest deeply into this project as well as support it for the long term.  Smiley
Yeah, Zcash is a joke
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

Activity: 77
nice graphic but it's not enough... hope you will go with your roadmap...
I would like to know as well what are improvements for coin to be expected in future
yeah, but it did not move the price.
I think we need some real development here ;-)
Activity: 94
6 pools and 4 exchanges within first week - I think it is a quite good result...
Pages:
Jump to: