Pages:
Author

Topic: 🍁 [ANN][KUSH][PoW+PoS Hybrid] KushCoin || No Premine || No IPO 🍁 - page 2. (Read 34242 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
is this project active? are there some nodes? cant get connections...
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
You claim that the main goal of your campaign is to unify the marijuana supply chains, but don't you think that a platform based on blockchain will be used to traffic illegal drugs?

They already use btc for duh!
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
What can I use to boost wallet sync?
Activity: 84
You claim that the main goal of your campaign is to unify the marijuana supply chains, but don't you think that a platform based on blockchain will be used to traffic illegal drugs?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I only 1 connect win walley
No sync wallet
 Help

Same problem
Activity: 240
hi,can someone tell me whether my kushcoin i mined in 2014 is no longer of any use ? is this a new kushcoin or an updated version of the original ? same devs etc ?  i have an awful lot of the original kushcoin

Not the original. This is a new coin with no bagholders

just me hehe
hi,can someone tell me whether my kushcoin i mined in 2014 is no longer of any use ? is this a new kushcoin or an updated version of the original ? same devs etc ?  i have an awful lot of the original kushcoin

Not the original. This is a new coin with no bagholders
Activity: 8
Activity: 184
Friends are indeed optimistic about this project, but I do not quite understand this field, it is not good to judge good or bad, small amount of fun or can
I have a private fund investing 6 figures in KUSH tomorrow
Why did Kush rise?

its obvious... big partnership announcements coming soon
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
KUSHCOIN REACHED A NEW ALL TIME HIGH MARKET CAP TODAY!! only 380k market cap.... so much room to grow Cheesy

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kushcoin/#charts
Activity: 1
Please help me!
I'm trying to update my wallet with a backup from my wallet.dat from 3 years ago. 
But I get an error: "Warning: error reading wallet.dat! All keys read correctly, but transaction data or address book entries might be missing or incorrect."   How do I recover my coins? I mined quite a lot back in the day you know...

That is from an old kush coin. This is a new KUSH coin. Check coinmarketcap (DOT) Com.

If some one can get the Yobit Marketplace to show up on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kushcoin/#markets I will pay a bounty in KUSH.

I am invested into the coin, and it has one of the fastest transfer rates out of the alt coins I have in my bitfolio. Would like to see this investment tool be accurate to the marketplace Prices.
Activity: 16
Please help me!
I'm trying to update my wallet with a backup from my wallet.dat from 3 years ago. 
But I get an error: "Warning: error reading wallet.dat! All keys read correctly, but transaction data or address book entries might be missing or incorrect."   How do I recover my coins? I mined quite a lot back in the day you know...
Activity: 64
Merit: 5
I'm waiting
not only wait is enough but with patience and hard work ....
Activity: 42
Great coin! I try to buy 1000 coin but I can not sync wallet, may be PC have a problem  Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 8
Activity: 1149
Merit: 502
So
The kush dream is ded

I see ur bias materializing into the evenly shaped ass. I could take this coin back from the dead and put it on track but my mind rejects it as an option while body demands to continue. I like seeing this coin suffering pain because I'm one of those that crashed it. Time is now to take a necessary action and revamp it under a new name that will sound like a song of fart.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I will say this,

I like KushCoin and I respect the fact that the dev did not premine or scam people with an IPO. The previous post is not a promo post for DopeCoin but rather a warning to the community from someone who has been in the game for several years.

Best of luck to your coin and community, let the FUD begin;)

Thank you for your kind words! We thought no-premine no IPO was the best way moving forward too, even if the project took longer that way. Sorry Dopecoin didn't work out, looking forward to your next venture!

Cheers

DopeCoin is working just fine, I'm here everyday grinding away.

It's hilarious that you abandoned this project and have not even posted since March 11th (over a month ago) and now you come back for 4/20 to make some quick cash with 0 developments or communication with your community. Your level of commitment to your project it quite telling.

Enjoy the 4/20 pump.

@KUSH
if you are for RLY
and in for the LONG

*** The Epic #420JFA ***

getwitit Wink

@Perryl
and kush is a better ticker?
DOPE is hip/street/cool!

tl;dr
unity for those who maintain longevity

No, KUSH is likely not a better ticker. Too many legal issues right now, but even once those are overcome. I don't think KUSH, POT, WEED, etc. Would be good tickers. CANN maybe, but development wasn't very good as far as I can remember. I haven't touched that thread in 2 years. lol. CNNC is not a horrible ticker, but we'll see if development goes anywhere. Probably just a pnd.

I haven't thought much about the ticker, more about how is would be used, who would use it, and how I would get them to use it. Some of the technical aspects, but I need to learn more about development before I can efficiently consider those points. I'm not in a rush, Crypto will only become more versatile as the scene progresses.

Not sure I agree. CGC, the largest marijuana stock in Canada, recently renamed their ticker to WEED.

Canada is also federally ok with cannabis and has been for a very long time. In fact, a bill was just written for recreational legislation across the country. Since the ticker can only be used once, someone is bound to use it. Who's to say CGC will be the largest cannabis stock in a year? Or 5? It's unlikely that they will be, realistically. Though, I'm not even saying that because of the ticker. I'm saying that because Tweed has never been a good source. Why do you think they keep changing things up? CGC and Aurora are also both down right now because of insider dumps too.

I guarantee you that there are millions of people that will not invest in their stock just because the ticker is WEED. Furthermore, CGC doesn't really supply cannabis to anyone in the grand scheme of things. The black market still supplies more cannabis to people in a day than CGC does in a year. Medical users in Canada make up a very small percentage of actual cannabis users. I guarantee you that more people order from my mom dispensary than from CGC's.

Also, you're talking about a stock that is traded in FIAT. Not a crypto that is created from thin air. People have enough difficulty accepting crypto when it's not associated with criminal elements, drug use, etc. Combining the two makes it exponentially more difficult to accept. Note that, I've been telling my friends to buy Bitcoin since it was 300 dollars and not a single one has bought a single Bitcoin that I know of.

If Mark and Jodie were to build a publicly traded company, I would invest in that, but I'm not about to invest in a company that doesn't have reputable cannabis experts involved with it at the highest level. This might be a bad decision, maybe CGC will be the biggest cannabis company in Canada, but I believe that we won't see who that is until after legalization sets in.

So what is your point, anyway? I'm pretty sure it's fallacious. CGC is not the largest cannabis stock in Canada because they changed their ticker to weed, but rather despite it. Considering it's currently down almost 4%. We'll see how that works out for them over time.
Pages:
Jump to: