Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open! - page 108. (Read 281476 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
My Wallet Is Minting Coins With No Problem.

Admin must have been working on it  Grin

TY Admin

how much coins do you have in it? and how much coins does it mint for a period of time? (12 hours for example). Thank you
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
My Wallet Is Minting Coins With No Problem.

Admin must have been working on it  Grin

TY Admin
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Also, Now is a great time to buy some LAT on the exchanges because the price is down. I know I am stocking up

Yes i think

if its added up on hitbtc trading list its value will increase  Smiley Grin
Activity: 210
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
Please remember to keep voting for Latium at https://hitbtc.com/vote. HitBTC will be choosing a new winner today and Latium is in a great position to be chosen!

Latium is nothing without the support of our great users. This project started as an idea just over 2 months ago and now the momentum is really driving innovation. Thanks again.

Also, Now is a great time to buy some LAT on the exchanges because the price is down. I know I am stocking up  Cheesy

I accept LAT for advertising space on my website ( http://moneyinpjs.com )

OVER 3 MILLION Hits This Month!

Just PM me if you want a ad space.
legendary
Very little difference  Roll Eyes hoping for best  Smiley
Activity: 182
Thank you for the voracious activity on the forum! We hope you are taking advantage of faster payouts now!

Please remember to keep voting for Latium at https://hitbtc.com/vote. HitBTC will be choosing a new winner today and Latium is in a great position to be chosen!

Latium is nothing without the support of our great users. This project started as an idea just over 2 months ago and now the momentum is really driving innovation. Thanks again.

Haha we almost lost our 1st place

Nice tricy bots using Isracoin...  Cheesy

The first place will not be lost Smiley

Ya buddy

I am also hoping so but we are growing.... ROCK ON !!
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Thank you for the voracious activity on the forum! We hope you are taking advantage of faster payouts now!

The first place will not be lost Smiley

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network
Please, I have a problem
i load the program, it has worked and it is now my balance

And I've formate my computer and delete the program
and i  downloaded again and come to me, but other Account

***LATIUM cannot discuss personal account details on the forum. If you have an issue regarding an account or payment, please send a direct message. (No weekend payments-Payments resume Monday) Thanks!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Please, I have a problem
i load the program, it has worked and it is now my balance

And I've formate my computer and delete the program
and i  downloaded again and come to me, but other Account
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156

[/quote]
changing ip by changing NIC
[/quote]

ha-ha. further to argue with you, and it makes no sense to explain to you, too.

You do not distinguish between MAC-address and IP and do not understand that many given IP from your ISP.
Activity: 546
Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network

So, as it Says you can only vote as Registered user once ever in life and at that time your Vote will be Counted as 10x times.

After that your every vote will be counted 1x not 10x.

Many persons also see this type of statement even if They are Voting once per 24 hours : Sorry, you can't Vote Twice.

If you are having this Problem..... Try to vote by Logging out your Account.

It Will Work fine.....

I  can only imagine how many fake Latium referral accounts this guy has LOL he has now moved up to better things like scamming votes on the exchange system, and explaining to others how they to can scam a few votes. What does this say about the Latium community??

if the rule is you can only vote once as stated by HITBTC then do that, pushing a coin onto an exchange where it is not wanted surely will not increase its value. What do you think that after it gets on HITBTC exchange the value is magically going to quadruple or something??? On a bigger exchange the coin will only be appealing to those  that have a wallet, those guys make their money buying and selling coins not securing their futures,

you guys "promoting" this coin do not really understand the how to actually secure its future, selling the coins does not raise its value, selling them for 4500 to 7500 satoshi absolutely will not increase its value, putting it on an exchange to be traded by professionals is most certainly not going to increase its value, some of you latiumlovers have a lot to learn about markets, how they work and what increases the value of a coin.

DEMAND is the best way to increase the value of any currency, when people from japan need to buy something form Australia, they need their australian dollar, when they trade the Japanese yen for the Australian dollar the AUD increases in value and JPY decreses in value. in order for any coin to progress, it has to have some kind of demand in the community, not just be tradable:)

Just my 2 satoshi worth of info as a forex trader Smiley

The first thing is that DON'T TRY TO BLAME IF YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT  A Person.

I never referred any person to Latium till now. because i hate promoting any coin for a smaller chunk of 5 coins. I have invested my money in trading Latium becoz i seems it is more Profitable IN MY VIEW.

And the second think is i never sells latims under 24k satoshi. about some days ago i myself purchased 1200 latiums for 11.4k satoshi each. and don't blame any one YOU ****.

I have also every proofs kept in my laptop. screenshots of my Latium account, latium wallet, bittrex account, coin-swap account.

It's better to read my Previous posts. And don't become Overconfidence on your Half-mind. there are thousands of experts right behind reading this posts.

And the main part, i myself is a IT Expert with Gold Medalist.

buying latium for 11.4k satoshi is a big risk as now it worth only 7k satoshi............

Yes friend its a risk but i was not knowing the price will go down to 7k satoshi
Activity: 798
Merit: 500

So, as it Says you can only vote as Registered user once ever in life and at that time your Vote will be Counted as 10x times.

Many persons also see this type of statement even if They are Voting once per 24 hours : Sorry, you can't Vote Twice.

It Will Work fine.....

I  can only imagine how many fake Latium referral accounts this guy has LOL he has now moved up to better things like scamming votes on the exchange system, and explaining to others how they to can scam a few votes. What does this say about the Latium community??

if the rule is you can only vote once as stated by HITBTC then do that, pushing a coin onto an exchange where it is not wanted surely will not increase its value. What do you think that after it gets on HITBTC exchange the value is magically going to quadruple or something??? On a bigger exchange the coin will only be appealing to those  that have a wallet, those guys make their money buying and selling coins not securing their futures,

you guys "promoting" this coin do not really understand the how to actually secure its future, selling the coins does not raise its value, selling them for 4500 to 7500 satoshi absolutely will not increase its value, putting it on an exchange to be traded by professionals is most certainly not going to increase its value, some of you latiumlovers have a lot to learn about markets, how they work and what increases the value of a coin.

DEMAND is the best way to increase the value of any currency, when people from japan need to buy something form Australia, they need their australian dollar, when they trade the Japanese yen for the Australian dollar the AUD increases in value and JPY decreses in value. in order for any coin to progress, it has to have some kind of demand in the community, not just be tradable:)

The first thing is that DON'T TRY TO BLAME IF YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT  A Person.

I never referred any person to Latium till now. because i hate promoting any coin for a smaller chunk of 5 coins. I have invested my money in trading Latium becoz i seems it is more Profitable IN MY VIEW.

And the second think is i never sells latims under 24k satoshi. about some days ago i myself purchased 1200 latiums for 11.4k satoshi each. and don't blame any one YOU ****.

I have also every proofs kept in my laptop. screenshots of my Latium account, latium wallet, bittrex account, coin-swap account.

It's better to read my Previous posts. And don't become Overconfidence on your Half-mind. there are thousands of experts right behind reading this posts.

buying latium for 11.4k satoshi is a big risk as now it worth only 7k satoshi............

It Will Work fine.....

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

It Will Work fine.....

Activity: 630
Where is the btc website? Where can I instantly buy a diamond ring for your wife?

Ask and you shall receive

Bitcoin Luxary Marketplace

Even more precisely to your request

THAT DIAMOND RING YOU ASKED ABOUT Smiley

Let me see you buy a house in Spain or yacht with your latium Smiley

Dude, I'm in a latium thread complaining about the so called proof of stake, and not being paid, not in spain looking for a house or a diamond ring for someone else's wife, never mind a yacht.. why buy a yacht when they can be stolen using gps via bluetooth? As previously mentioned, The only real use of latium is to increase crappy satochi, which incidently is nothing more than a gimmick for those that dont know bitcoin does not include 12 0's after the decimal point, it has 8, no more.. if all you have is satochi, trade for latium, and in a few votes lol, you may be able to afford your first bitcoin, but since latium is now doing worse than even satochi, it begs the question.. why vote for something that will be useless by christmas? Aint you all tired of voting day after day, time after time? Aren't you fed up being the only ones voting for a currency with no spendable value?
legendary
go go go!

What happened if the latium won this time

I MY SELF GOT THE ANSWER

Which currencies win

There are two ways for currencies to secure a place on HitBTC. First, the currency with the highest number of votes will be periodically added onto the exchange every 2-3 weeks.
Second, a currency which attracts two ore more market makers will be added to HitBTC.
go go go!

What happened if the latium won this time

If Latium will win then, It will be added on Hitbtc Market.....

Lets Rock this Time

Keep Voting For Latium : https://hitbtc.com/vote

go go go!

Woww...

Winner Going to be Declared tomorrow.

Vote Now and Everyday : https://hitbtc.com/vote

GO GO GO.... FAST FAST FAST....
Jump to: