Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open! - page 12. (Read 281450 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network
What is going on ? Every single one of the links in the Ann doesn't work. I can't get the 5 free coins either. Is the promotion over ?
I want to know what the coins value is thimus far.

Hello. If you can provide a link to your tweet we will review and verify in order to get you your coins!

link www.laticoin.cc error

The new site is latium.org.
Thanks!
will it be a pos coin again? i remember the old coin had the minting option.

also will there be any referral commission like the old coin?

Latium Classic still works the same way as the previous version. You can see what our plans for the future are if you visit latium.org. We will be implementing some more affiliate features in the next couple of days. Thanks!
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
i installed the wallet (and the blockchain for fast sync) and made some transactions. all working but i get this message at the bottom:

warning: checkpoint is too old. wait for block chain to download, or nofity developers.

there is also a button unlock wallet that is not clickable. so how can i mint?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Lucky Man
What is going on ? Every single one of the links in the Ann doesn't work. I can't get the 5 free coins either. Is the promotion over ?

Hello. If you can provide a link to your tweet we will review and verify in order to get you your coins!

i get bonus coin wallet: AJQ9T3vAjFyvQgUaZWPPJroTexU48XY7HX
Activity: 126
Lucky Man

link www.laticoin.cc error
Activity: 798
will it be a pos coin again? i remember the old coin had the minting option.

also will there be any referral commission like the old coin?

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

The promotions is still goingon, I just got 5 LAT, tell us your twitter and someone will tell you what you did wrong!
Activity: 332
Merit: 103
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
correctly understand 100 lat 1 efh exchange
Activity: 672
Whether the latium exchange is available ?
Activity: 2041
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Ok everyone we have updated latium.org with some big news regarding our project! Go check it out, read up on it and let us know what you think. Also if you have any questions post them and we'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks to all of you for your support in the early phase of our project. It is much appreciated!

I like the plan. The microtasking is a market niche that is PROVEN to be very lucrative (think of fiver, to name one) and it fits just perfect for the crypto audience. Glad I'm still holding some LAT from my very first steps in crypto.

hi
when i can doing microtask, is microtask use  OS android ?
Hello. Latium will be available for iOS, Android and Web once the development is complete.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
hi
when i can doing microtask, is microtask use  OS android ?
Still no answer for this: What will happen to old LATIUM coins?

I attended the first release
Hello. If you still hold Latium Coins from the first release then you are fine. We will be releasing some really exciting information in the next week or so about the future of Latium. Thank you for taking part.

I've searched in my old stuff, and found that I didn't download the wallet, I have only the login and password from the old site latium.cc which is not alive anymore. Is there a way to grab the coins that stayed in there?

Note: my first post here is on 1st page (#5)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6752330
Hello. Can you please send us a PM so we can discuss this? Thank You
i would love to know why i have not received any coin.My wallet is reading 0,i did registered and do all the needings
Hello. It is possible that your tweets were caught in our flagging system. Please provide a link to the tweets here and we will verify them. Thank You
I see you have good news,you guys are the best Wink
i would love to know why i have not received any coin.My wallet is reading 0,i did registered and do all the needings
Activity: 117
i see some information and new feature at  http://latium.org/#microtasks
look like latium will use android app and did i can increase my earning besides from twitter, with doing microtask like GPT site ( Get Paid To ) ?
Activity: 1034
Still no answer for this: What will happen to old LATIUM coins?

I attended the first release
Hello. If you still hold Latium Coins from the first release then you are fine. We will be releasing some really exciting information in the next week or so about the future of Latium. Thank you for taking part.

I've searched in my old stuff, and found that I didn't download the wallet, I have only the login and password from the old site latium.cc which is not alive anymore. Is there a way to grab the coins that stayed in there?

Note: my first post here is on 1st page (#5)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6752330
Pages:
Jump to: