Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open! - page 18. (Read 281450 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network
Activity: 490

We do not offer any .rar files for wallet downloads the LATIUM github. We offer Windows (.exe), Linux (.deb) and MAC (.dmg) wallets via links on our site. Please do not download any Latium wallets from 3rd party sites or sources. Our wallets can be found on our github repository.
link download wallet please

We do not offer any .rar files for wallet downloads the LATIUM github. We offer Windows (.exe), Linux (.deb) and MAC (.dmg) wallets via links on our site. Please do not download any Latium wallets from 3rd party sites or sources. Our wallets can be found on our github repository.
I'm really excited about this relaunch!  Now, where can I find a bazillion old Latium to trade later? :-D
  Do you still keep the old Latium? Last year I also kept it. Hopefully, the relaunch of Latium will bring more profit for us.

Please tell your other friends in the CryptoCurrency community about the exciting news regarding LATIUM's re-release Smiley
I'm really excited about this relaunch!  Now, where can I find a bazillion old Latium to trade later? :-D

Thank you for the kind words. We are launching some new technology. You can go get 5 FREE Latium coins at latium.org. Those that hold LATIUM will have priority when we launch and Ethereum based token later.

Smiley
Activity: 476
  Do you still keep the old Latium? Last year I also kept it. Hopefully, the relaunch of Latium will bring more profit for us.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
LATIUM.org is now open. You can get 5 free coins and learn more about your upcoming transition to the ETHEREUM network by visiting Latium.org.

We are here to answer questions as well.

Thanks!
Hello,

Latium will be re-launching into the Ethereum network with a brand new platform in the coming weeks. Please reply if you are interested in learning more. Thanks!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 19, 2016, 10:26:08 AM
So I waited 2 years for the value of this coin to increase.

At that time I spamed like shit for some coins, now I'm feeling really sad that is closed.

So sad to hear all these things.

Another shit coin.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
December 10, 2015, 08:58:10 PM
So this coin is another shitcoin now?

no. as far as I know, all the old and all still  Wink
Activity: 387
December 10, 2015, 06:21:48 PM
So this coin is another shitcoin now?
Activity: 182
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
November 13, 2015, 05:54:33 PM
Hei guys,

this cryptocoin is dead?
Hey Guy     Latium is RIP.

Try of not post on old threads on future  last post was on May 10, You have posted 3 month after.

Well i suppose curiosity doesn't kill anybody bit1, anyway the silence given he the answer he wanted...
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
August 21, 2015, 11:24:27 AM

Hei guys,

this cryptocoin is dead?
Hey Guy     Latium is RIP.

Try of not post on old threads on future  last post was on May 10, You have posted 3 month after.
YED
Activity: 209
August 20, 2015, 01:11:16 PM
Hei guys,

this cryptocoin is dead?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
does this coin still have values??
or its gone now... Huh

For you maybe coin have value 100%+ !!!  What you want to do with dead coin?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
does this coin still have values??
or its gone now... Huh
Pages:
Jump to: