Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open! - page 2. (Read 281450 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
August 25, 2017, 11:03:27 AM

Just stumbled upon this thread and tried to check the site, but hey violla! The domain is parked at sedo for sale, so how does one get the coins, or is it the project just stopped?

I was wondering the same thing until I bumped on this:

The General Sale is now open! Head over to https://latium.org/ in order to directly purchase the LAT ERC20 token using Ethereum or Bitcoin. You can also continue to transfer your LATC for the LAT token throughout the sale

This is an important change and it should have been notified in the first post itself Cheesy
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
August 25, 2017, 10:59:21 AM

Just stumbled upon this thread and tried to check the site, but hey violla! The domain is parked at sedo for sale, so how does one get the coins, or is it the project just stopped?
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
August 25, 2017, 10:46:09 AM
I was among the ones who claimed Latium when it was firstly launched and claimed a lot of Latium and even remember they used to have a good referral level system. Hope this time around will be same too.
I am quite excited for the token sale and let's see if this time around it goes all good !
Activity: 546
Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network
August 25, 2017, 10:26:24 AM
Whats about latium Telegram? we need a telegram channel for getting update about latium coin and discussion about Latium coin.Hope Dev will create a telegram channel for us and help us for solving our problem instantly.

We are looking into Telegram at the moment. We also have Slack where you can reach us.  https://join.slack.com/t/latium-team/shared_invite/MjE3NTU1ODk5NTU0LTE1MDEwMTIzMjAtNTJmZTZjNDA4Yw
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
August 25, 2017, 03:29:37 AM
Hi Everyone, We are just about ready to deploy our vault contracts. The vault will provide transparency and protection for all who purchase tokens against the founders dumping coins after the ICO. Once those are live we will make a post so you can all check them out. Thanks!

Glad to hear it if latium will giving protection for all investor, and John McAfee is technology pioneer, chief cyber security visionary of MGT capital investments, Inc and has joined in Latium team. It is amazing and this shows that the latium with microtasking platform, it will be a great project
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
August 25, 2017, 03:11:35 AM
is there any way to check the Latium classic balance?

I saved an address and an e-mail but I really cant remember what to do with it?
Hello,
Have you downloaded the wallet and have your private key? You can also PM us if you wish.

pm sent  Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
August 24, 2017, 04:27:51 PM
I think that if you do that poll right now people will vote for Bittrex, Polo had some real issues recently while trex volumes are up day by day
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23
August 24, 2017, 04:17:06 PM
The Latium Token has been accepted and will be available on HitBTC once the token sale ends on September 15th!

How about the results of this survey.

We are in contact with Poloniex so we can be on there as well.

Great news. I can't wait to see what type of activity we get through some of the larger exchanges.
August 24, 2017, 01:25:00 PM

Hello,
Have you downloaded the wallet and have your private key? You can also PM us if you wish.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
August 24, 2017, 12:53:18 PM

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
August 24, 2017, 12:01:03 PM
The Latium Token has been accepted and will be available on HitBTC once the token sale ends on September 15th!

https://i.imgur.com/jgO0sMC.png

What about Bittrex? You've worked with Bittrex before!
That's true and we are in contact with them also. We're working to be listed on as many exchanges as possible and Bittrex is one that we really want to be on since we have a history with them.

Great news! I hope to see the Latium in TOP10! Good luck!
Activity: 45
August 24, 2017, 09:59:27 AM

What about Bittrex? You've worked with Bittrex before!
Activity: 10
August 24, 2017, 01:07:41 AM

August 23, 2017, 06:25:11 PM

so how can i get my old LAT from latium.cc when the site is gone?

I was one of your biggest affiliates when you started.

PM us or contact us on Slack and we will see what we can do to help.
August 23, 2017, 04:31:04 PM
Hi Everyone, We are just about ready to deploy our vault contracts. The vault will provide transparency and protection for all who purchase tokens against the founders dumping coins after the ICO. Once those are live we will make a post so you can all check them out. Thanks!
Activity: 547
Merit: 109
August 23, 2017, 02:04:03 PM

there is good news, with microtasking platform hope Latium will grow and going up in the future
various exchange market maybe will make a great volatility Grin
Activity: 707
Merit: 501
August 23, 2017, 01:20:48 PM
That are some awesome news!
Activity: 637
Merit: 511
I ❤ the bitcoin community
August 23, 2017, 12:48:19 PM

so how can i get my old LAT from latium.cc when the site is gone?

I was one of your biggest affiliates when you started.

Activity: 5
August 22, 2017, 03:03:37 PM
Thanks!
Activity: 5
August 22, 2017, 02:44:02 PM
How to sell Latium Tokens?
The Latium Token will be on exchanges once the token sale has ended.

Tell me, please, in what month should expect the release of the Crypto-currency at the exchange and at what rate.
Pages:
Jump to: