Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open! - page 3. (Read 281450 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
August 22, 2017, 02:36:25 PM
How to sell Latium Tokens?
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network
August 22, 2017, 02:03:10 PM
The General Sale is now open! Head over to https://latium.org/ in order to directly purchase the LAT ERC20 token using Ethereum or Bitcoin. You can also continue to transfer your LATC for the LAT token throughout the sale
August 22, 2017, 01:12:11 PM
Phase 2 (the general sale) opens at 1:00 p.m. CST, or in about 50 minutes. Once this opens, all sales of LATC will end. You will be able to purchase the LAT ERC20 token with Ethereum and Bitcoin. Any LATC you have can still be exchanged for the new LAT ERC20 token at a 1 to 1 rate throughout the remainder of the sale.

Thanks!
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
August 22, 2017, 05:26:21 AM
prototype ! that's amazing multitasking platform and look like will available on android aplication..
i will doing for job in there.. waiting Release aplication Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Aliens are real!
August 22, 2017, 04:40:54 AM
where is the 5 coins?  Angry

August 21, 2017, 02:16:32 PM
Hello Everyone!

We have the Prototype for the Latium app up on our site. Scroll down the page and click the "View The Prototype" button and check it out!

We'd also like to announce that John McAfee has joined our team in an advisory role. We are very excited about this addition. You can see more information about John by viewing our Team Section on https://latium.org/

Wow, I must say I am very impressed. John McAfee, great acquisition.

Not sure if this an intentional typo or not, but I noticed,"......participate in the Crypto-Economony." It should be Economy. LOL, I actually like Economony!
Definitely a typo lol! Thanks for pointing that out. We kinda like Economony more as well though  Cheesy
August 21, 2017, 02:14:49 PM
We will be having a bug bounty once we have an Alpha release of the platform. Right now the prototype is only a UI module. We will definitely make an announcement once an Alpha is released.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23
August 21, 2017, 01:18:53 PM
Hello Everyone!

We have the Prototype for the Latium app up on our site. Scroll down the page and click the "View The Prototype" button and check it out!

We'd also like to announce that John McAfee has joined our team in an advisory role. We are very excited about this addition. You can see more information about John by viewing our Team Section on https://latium.org/

Wow, I must say I am very impressed. John McAfee, great acquisition.

Not sure if this an intentional typo or not, but I noticed,"......participate in the Crypto-Economony." It should be Economy. LOL, I actually like Economony!
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
August 21, 2017, 12:34:41 PM
this is great. do you want to make some bounty for this new latium ico?
[/quote]

Lol.. latium is microtasking platform, that's still prototype or microtasking aplication from latium project ..
in the future, for bounty will be very many, doing for job or task and get payment with latium   Roll Eyes
Activity: 518
August 21, 2017, 12:23:49 PM
Hello Everyone!

this is great. do you want to make some bounty for this new latium ico?
August 21, 2017, 09:26:23 AM
Hello Everyone!

Activity: 547
Merit: 109
August 21, 2017, 04:31:40 AM
Hello DEV, I have a backup file on my laptop of Latium wallet.Now I want to import it.But I don't know how to do it? Will you help me to import it? I earned a good amount of Latium token when there was a Twitter campaign. I am also going to send you a personal sms about it.Hope you would help me about it.thank you in advanced.
What is the ICO price of this Coin?

if you have back up with wallet.dat, you just store it to latium folder on app data
if you have wallet addres from generate and still save private key
- Go to the "Help" area of the wallet
- Open the "Debug Window"
- Open the "Console" tab
- Enter this text: importprivkey (your private key)
   and reopen your latum qt

Thanks a lot for your kind information.I have wallet.dat file and will restore it in my wallet. Also, i need little more help. How to synchronize the wallet too fast? I already downloaded the wallet but not yet it's fully synchronized.Please help me about this.I send a pm to the DEV but he is not in online now.
Waiting for your response...

for fast synchronize, you must download latium database
https://latium.org/Latium_DB2.zip or going to https://latium.org/latiumclassic and scroll down for instruction

dont worry just 270 MB Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
August 21, 2017, 04:12:53 AM
Hello DEV, I have a backup file on my laptop of Latium wallet.Now I want to import it.But I don't know how to do it? Will you help me to import it? I earned a good amount of Latium token when there was a Twitter campaign. I am also going to send you a personal sms about it.Hope you would help me about it.thank you in advanced.

if you have back up with wallet.dat, you just store it to latium folder on app data
- Open the "Console" tab
   and reopen your latum qt

Thanks a lot for your kind information.I have wallet.dat file and will restore it in my wallet. Also, i need little more help. How to synchronize the wallet too fast? I already downloaded the wallet but not yet it's fully synchronized.Please help me about this.I send a pm to the DEV but he is not in online now.
Waiting for your response...
Activity: 246
August 21, 2017, 03:41:54 AM
I have ~21.6 LAT. Who wants to buy them for 0.2 ETH or 0.015 BTC?
August 21, 2017, 02:21:46 AM

- Open the "Console" tab
   and reopen your latum qt

Activity: 986
Merit: 516
August 21, 2017, 01:25:33 AM
August 21, 2017, 01:04:53 AM
latium ICO price 100 LAT = 1 ETH,  price 1 ETH = $298, it mean 1 LAT= $2.98
after ICO and all phase have finished, hope latium will have great prize when launch on market exchange later Grin

Activity: 827
Merit: 251
August 17, 2017, 09:51:12 AM
Just sent LATC to MEW, running smooth

thanks
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
August 17, 2017, 05:58:56 AM
dev when you open exchange for sell latium?

i guess at least a month when the ICO is over, after all this is why it called ICO.
Activity: 392
August 16, 2017, 11:46:23 PM
dev when you open exchange for sell latium?
Pages:
Jump to: