Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open! - page 32. (Read 281476 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
October 01, 2014, 11:04:01 PM
I've removed all my linking/marketing for Latium (not that I had much) because it's reached the point of not being worth the effort.

When latium rises, you post to your blog 4 corners

When Latium faces problems, you negative currency

Donate me your LAT ... will be very useful in the near future

donation --> AVA5nTKwSfiBNYNKWcdzicY3Av5s1EaY11   Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

I don't make a habit of giving things away for free. Fact is, Latium has been facing more and more negative than positive lately and I'm over the roller coaster. Look at the values on coin swap/allcrypt man, it's shit. 100 LAT is worth seriously $0.02 USD... worthless.

Wanna buy a flash drive from me? I'll sell you one for $5.00 USD, or 249,875.07 LAT.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
October 01, 2014, 10:48:59 PM
I've removed all my linking/marketing for Latium (not that I had much) because it's reached the point of not being worth the effort.

When latium rises, you post to your blog 4 corners

When Latium faces problems, you negative currency

Donate me your LAT ... will be very useful in the near future

donation --> AVA5nTKwSfiBNYNKWcdzicY3Av5s1EaY11   Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
October 01, 2014, 10:33:51 PM
Activity: 49
October 01, 2014, 10:11:54 PM
THE " NEW SUPER AUTO APPROVALS SYSTEM" came too late and lat price is in the toilet

Maybe if they paid out, then the people that never got paid would still be working this coin, ah well.. Cool

I'm guessing you are causing panic to buy cheap Latium

Should know that Latium will rise briefly

smart boy you
  Cheesy Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
October 01, 2014, 03:41:15 PM
THE " NEW SUPER AUTO APPROVALS SYSTEM" came too late and lat price is in the toilet

Maybe if they paid out, then the people that never got paid would still be working this coin, ah well.. Cool
Activity: 546
Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network
October 01, 2014, 10:16:01 AM
Hello Latium Community,

Thank you for all of your input and suggestions. We are here to help if you need. The Latium system is still running strongly and registering new users each day. We are currently working on a very exciting new development that we think you'll really enjoy. We are still dedicated to the success of this project and we encourage you to monitor closely the upcoming developments soon to be released.

Thank you for all of your support. Keep spreading the word about LATIUM.

-LAT devs
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
October 01, 2014, 10:09:27 AM
Anything computer related that bypass's security, in the eyes of most, is today considered a hack. The simplest, 'oh, never knew that' is today unknown by noobs. Now if ya'd like me to extract your modem cert's to pass myself off as you.. now THAT's a hack.

I have said in priv msg's I wont hack latium, it aint worth it in my eye's.. but it was fun being the first guy to kill a crypto currency.

Don't be so happy. I was the first guy who killed a crypto currency! And not from now but from June-July.

Kl, no here tae steal yer space m8, keep up the good work lol..

ahahaha I was joking man, don't have to take it so serious  Cheesy
October 01, 2014, 09:55:41 AM
Anything computer related that bypass's security, in the eyes of most, is today considered a hack. The simplest, 'oh, never knew that' is today unknown by noobs. Now if ya'd like me to extract your modem cert's to pass myself off as you.. now THAT's a hack.

I have said in priv msg's I wont hack latium, it aint worth it in my eye's.. but it was fun being the first guy to kill a crypto currency.

Don't be so happy. I was the first guy who killed a crypto currency! And not from now but from June-July.

Kl, no here tae steal yer space m8, keep up the good work lol..
October 01, 2014, 09:26:47 AM

October 01, 2014, 07:49:58 AM
i think no one will install & reinstall os to get 5 lat valuing 0.003 $

+100% I know some way to get 5000 stellar (15$) coin everyday.  Grin

Dont be gettin me started, if they dont pay out immediatly, they will be hacked, if not publicly by me, then privately by my friend.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
October 01, 2014, 07:47:55 AM

+100% I know some way to get 5000 stellar (15$) coin everyday.  Grin
Activity: 56
October 01, 2014, 07:39:04 AM
October 01, 2014, 05:57:55 AM
I'm noticing an interesting pattern in the activity seen in this thread over the last 24 hours or so. It's quite atypical of previous activity since June...

Honeymoon over?

No. People now know how to hack latium and see it as a quicker way to get satochi. Ooops, my bad Sad
October 01, 2014, 12:16:46 AM
I'm noticing an interesting pattern in the activity seen in this thread over the last 24 hours or so. It's quite atypical of previous activity since June...

Honeymoon over?
September 30, 2014, 11:26:55 PM
latium price is going bad day by day...
how to making its up -_-
what i must to do with my latium now

If you have over 1,000LAT then buy a LIFETIME Latium Referral Builder Membership and I will promote your latium referral link using many marketing methods for life!

If you don't have 1,000LAT, Go to https://coin-swap.net and buy 1,000LAT because I only accept LAT for this membership and this is my way to help the price of LAT.

You will be helping the LAT price to raise and you will get referrals in your account with no work!

We also need more people accepting LAT for other services.

Also join us at the Latium Community Forum >>> http://latiumtalk.org

(We have a few ways to gamble with your LAT  Grin )

I like this.. no-ones using lat, but this guy wants us to buy it to give to him, love it..
September 30, 2014, 11:15:59 PM

September 30, 2014, 08:26:55 PM
That is honestly hardly a "hack".

and like stated above a waste of time for a worthless coin. Neat trick though none the less.
September 30, 2014, 07:11:49 PM
Where's the vote's then?

Ok, I read back a few pages, and as some know, am still answering emails/priv msg's..

I am not actually here to hack Latium, that is so easy youd need to be a dunce to ask me.

However, due to still not being paid:

Grab wee notebook with usb flash, have your preferred OS ready to boot.

Install OS. Install Latium. Receive 5 free latium. Send said 5 latium to your preferred wallet.

Re-install OS. Rinse and repeat. Fraud protection?

They shoulda paid me in btc to shut up.

It is a waste of time to install OS again and again for 5LAT which means 10k satoshi or 5 cents

I totally agree, but people are asking, so I made it public instead of profitting from others misery Wink
September 30, 2014, 06:56:08 PM
Where's the vote's then?

Ok, I read back a few pages, and as some know, am still answering emails/priv msg's..

I am not actually here to hack Latium, that is so easy youd need to be a dunce to ask me.

Install OS. Install Latium. Receive 5 free latium. Send said 5 latium to your preferred wallet.

It is a waste of time to install OS again and again for 5LAT which means 10k satoshi or 5 cents
September 30, 2014, 05:14:06 PM
Where's the vote's then?

Pages:
Jump to: