Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LAUNCH] GINcoin | One-click masternodes LIVE - page 22. (Read 102029 times)

copper member
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
GIN COIN NOW ON!!!!
SUBSCRIBERPOOL.COM
Mining pool for our Subscriber Community

-a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://mine.subscriberpool.com:4553 -u < WALLET ADDRESS > -p c=GIN

Low fee 0.5%. Payouts are made automatically every 2 hours for all balances above 0.5, or 0.05 on Sunday
GOOD LUCK!!!!
Come and join us and SUBSCRIBE!
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
Hello Gincoin team,
Please take a look at MERO project and add it into your services if possible.
Here is link to the MERO project in MNO: https://masternodes.online/currencies/mero

Best regards,

You can add them to our proposed coins list, here's a link to the application form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeQ9jNGTwDZvQGbfXhU_o94ucD_cUD3jWg5hd72YCD4PNcmpw/viewform

In the meantime, we're kicking off this week by adding two new coins to the platform, GIN style! The platform now holds LightPayCoin and Vsync. Looking forward to seeing those new LPC and VSX masternodes!
You can launch them on https://p.gincoin.io
Activity: 37
Wish many investor maintenance your project when Token Sales will begin.
Activity: 30
Hello Gincoin team,
Please take a look at MERO project and add it into your services if possible.
Here is link to the MERO project in MNO: https://masternodes.online/currencies/mero

Best regards,
Activity: 18
Anyone using ASUS Radeon RX 580 8GB Dual-fan OC Edition GDDR5?
I got a pretty good deal for this model but the thing is, I found different opinions someone says it is decent, someone says it has a bad cooling.
Any first hand experiences here? Someone mining with such? What are the temperature, clocks, and what algo are you mining whit it? Do you also have any other model to compare the Asus with it?
Thanks!

I have one with Hynix memory. It doesn't have bad cooling but it doesn't have adequate heat sink. Heat sink doesn't touch the memory chips at all. I added thermal pad but card itself is the hottest on my rig no matter what algo I mine. I get about 31.5 Mh/s on ethash with custom straps at core clock 1170 and mem clock 2190 without memory errors from HWinfo. I want to try mining Gin/lyra2z but so far there's no amd miner for windows.

Also, it runs at 55-65C degrees in 85-95 Fahrenheit hot days. Fan speed around 70-75%

Quick comparison to my other cards:
MSI rx580 Armor - similar in temperature as Armor also has smaller heatsink
MSI rx580 gaming X - runs about 5 to 10C cooler depending on algo
Powercolor rx580 red devil - runs approximately the same T
Asus ROG strix rx580 - runs 10C or more cooler but it has 3 fans, huge heatsink

I know this is not the right thread but trying to help fellow miner
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Wallet offline? Having issues?

hope on discord suppor channel
Activity: 160
@crackfoo dont worry you will receive it it takes a while hope on dicord channel masternode
Activity: 30
I've had a GIN MN running for a week now and has not rewards so far... any idea why?

It's in the MN list and showing enabled...

Have you tried restarting your wallet and activating masternode operation again, @crackfoo?
Activity: 94
Anyone using ASUS Radeon RX 580 8GB Dual-fan OC Edition GDDR5?
I got a pretty good deal for this model but the thing is, I found different opinions someone says it is decent, someone says it has a bad cooling.
Any first hand experiences here? Someone mining with such? What are the temperature, clocks, and what algo are you mining whit it? Do you also have any other model to compare the Asus with it?
Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
I've had a GIN MN running for a week now and has not rewards so far... any idea why?

It's in the MN list and showing enabled...

Activity: 49
Wallet offline? Having issues?
Activity: 487
GIN is  a great project i never seen,The One-click masternodes is great idea,help a lot of people who don't know Linux to create their own masternodes.
GINcoin project is a good one with great ideas since the start to build up one-click masternode set-up procedure.
Nevertheless, the project has at least one potential competitor, namely Masternode Foundation (MANO).
It's very interesting race between two projects.
Let's see which one is the winner next few months.
Activity: 88
GIN is  a great project i never seen,The One-click masternodes is great idea,help a lot of people who don't know Linux to create their own masternodes.
Activity: 657
Merit: 250
If people are struggling to mine GIN at pools with NiceHash hoppers, in addition to my pool there's also https://icemining.ca, but probably as soon as they get lots of hashrate NiceHash strikes back Smiley Still it's a good idea to spread the hashpower!
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Hear ye, hear ye! This week's been bountiful and many coins have been added to the GIN platform. Read all about it here:
https://medium.com/@gincoin/this-week-in-gin-6th-of-july-2018-c0490f69efb4
In my point of view, it is very interesting to see the race between GINcoin and Masternode Foundation (MANO).
Both of these projects have shared-masternode platform, and good services for easily set up masternode.
Let's keep the GINcoin project moving upwards and be more competitive than MANO.
Hear ye, hear ye! This week's been bountiful and many coins have been added to the GIN platform. Read all about it here:
https://medium.com/@gincoin/this-week-in-gin-6th-of-july-2018-c0490f69efb4
We've added two new coins to the platform - Solaris (XLR) and Motion (XMN). Set them up on p.gincoin.io

Weekly update coming soon!
Activity: 102
Merit: 12
It is a very positive constructive foundation, if everyone understands this perhaps more and more will be born and will be the greatness of the project.
GINcoin project and its shared masternode platform with easy steps to use make lives of masternode investor more comfortable, happy.
They will have not fight with difficulty when trying to set up masternodes.
Activity: 156
Merit: 15
PURA and AceD are now available on GIN platform! Ready, steady, go to p.gincoin.io and launch PURA & ACED masternodes!
Please adding Light Pay Coin, and CatoCoin into GINcoin shared-masternode platfrom, gincoin.
All these two projects have high, stable ROI for both stakers and masternodes, which have caught and will catch attention of massive investors.
Adding them into GINcoin platform will make a win-win situation for all.
Activity: 65

Dedicated Servers with Raid NVMe  ❄️  1GBps with Anti-DDoS  ❄️  Friendly Smiley and Responsive Support

Website  ❄️  Discord

Code:
-a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://mine.icemining.ca:4555 -u -p c=GIN
Code:
-a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://eu.icemining.ca:4555 -u -p c=GIN

Pages:
Jump to: