Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LAUNCH] GINcoin | One-click masternodes LIVE - page 25. (Read 102029 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 1
Hi everyone!
As part of our massive coin addition process, we need your help with filling the pipeline. Take this Platform Application form and send it to your favourite coin devs so we can start talking about getting them onto the GIN Platform.

https://goo.gl/forms/yCxiLfS8yhVoZHPs1

Activity: 271
What's happened in the last few days of this week.
Temporarily, total active masternodes of GINcoin is 1490, which accounts for more than 73% of total circulating supply.
High demands from masternode investors. It's unbelievable demands.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/GIN/

I use ccminer with ETHOS system running NVidia 1070-'s
please post the config for local.conf    that i would need to enter to mine in your pool
any other info that I need too.
I am noob but I have learnt more or less - how to edit config.
open to links for good guides too-thanks

figured out the config for local.conf 
if anyone needs it
Activity: 170
Merit: 0
What's happened in the last few days of this week.
Temporarily, total active masternodes of GINcoin is 1490, which accounts for more than 73% of total circulating supply.
High demands from masternode investors. It's unbelievable demands.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/GIN/
Activity: 657
Merit: 250
You can now mine Gincoin and more than 200 coins at new autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee now. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with payment to wallet
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://lyra2z.mine.zergpool.com:4553 -u -p c=BTC

Option 2 Direct coin mining to coin wallet
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://lyra2z.mine.zergpool.com:4553 -u -p c=GIN,mc=GIN

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://lyra2z.mine.zergpool.com:4553 -u -p c=BTC,mc=GIN

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Happy mining,
 cheers pinpin

the pool is awful
maybe so few number of miners
my calculator tells me 21Mh/s in lyra2z must give me 9 $ a day
zergpool only give me 5&
after first payment i will leave this mess ASAP

Same here. And it's true also for angrypool, gos.cx and bsod Sad

I have to agree here. My pool http://gin.elitehash.net is a PPS pool that spreads the hashrate to all pools to reduce variance. It worked great at 99.84% payouts for many weeks, but this past week or two it started losing coins and now the rate had to be dropped, first to 98.5% and now 97%. Even this rate seems to be too much. I believe people (or the pool ops themselves) are using NiceHash to hop the pools, hurting everyone's profits. Allowing NiceHash miners only profits the pool operators, everyone else is obviously losing here.

so what shall we do ?
if the pools are not real as calculator says why shall we mine GINcoin?

Come to http://gin.elitehash.net, it at least pays 97% currently without any variance. I'm currently testing a fix that could bring that number back to 100% (well, it was "only" 99.84% before but 100 sounds better)
Another day, another coin listed on the GIN platform: SmartCash. Welcome!
What are the advantages of GINcoin? How does the community respond with GINcoin? What is the development of investors in this country with GINcoin?

Hey there!
Advantages:
  • Hassle-free MN deployment
  • Complete control over your funds - your wallet is stored on your computer
  • Simplified Portfolio Overview
  • Continuous deployment and great support
  • Service Reliability

Our community has been growing steadily, and the guys on Discord, Telegram and Twitter are really great. Reddit too. Our MN holders get to vote on a lot of mission-critical changes and updates, the latest of which related to how we should approach the platform's growth strategy.

Not really sure what you mean by your last question, though.

Oh, and btw - we'll be adding 1 new coin per day this week. First one in the bunch goes live in around 30 minutes.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
What are the advantages of GINcoin? How does the community respond with GINcoin? What is the development of investors in this country with GINcoin?
Activity: 79
What is a good windows/nvidia miner?  I'm currently on cc 2.2.4
Activity: 151
Stay away from scammy projects, and build up partnerships with good projects is clever approach for GINcoin project.
Since our goal is to stay the largest provider of infrastructure for masternode investments, we will start by listing projects that we think have potential for a good investment, at the same time as being already established as non-scammy projects. After we finish with those - tier 1 most of them (the list is not that long), we shall continue with lower tier coins.

The partnerships of GINcoin project has expanded very fast.
We debut this week’s series of coin additions with an exquisite item: ZCoin, creator of the ZeroCoin protocol and the Lyra2z mining algo, which is also used by the GIN blockchain. Welcome, ZCoin!
Activity: 197
You can now mine Gincoin and more than 200 coins at new autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee now. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with payment to wallet
Code:

Code:

Code:

Happy mining,
 cheers pinpin

the pool is awful
zergpool only give me 5&

I have to agree here. My pool http://gin.elitehash.net is a PPS pool that spreads the hashrate to all pools to reduce variance. It worked great at 99.84% payouts for many weeks, but this past week or two it started losing coins and now the rate had to be dropped, first to 98.5% and now 97%. Even this rate seems to be too much. I believe people (or the pool ops themselves) are using NiceHash to hop the pools, hurting everyone's profits. Allowing NiceHash miners only profits the pool operators, everyone else is obviously losing here.

so what shall we do ?
if the pools are not real as calculator says why shall we mine GINcoin?
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
Not your keys, not your coins!
We debut this week’s series of coin additions with an exquisite item: ZCoin, creator of the ZeroCoin protocol and the Lyra2z mining algo, which is also used by the GIN blockchain. Welcome, ZCoin!
One more project used Gincoin platform.
best wishes for the partnership between GINcoin and Zcoin projects.
The new partnership with Zcoin presents potential of GINcoin, which has become more popular in masternode ecosystem in the last few weeks.
Activity: 657

Code:

Code:

Code:

Happy mining,
 cheers pinpin

the pool is awful
zergpool only give me 5&

Activity: 490
I think this plan is very good and cool!
Aware design, unblemished approach, riveting approach!
The most interesing feature of GINcoin is its shared-masternode and very easy steps to set up GINcoin masternodes.
The feature makes the coin really different between hundreds of masternode coins.

But with shared master nodes there is also risk because you give away control over your coins. Or is there another way to do it?
Activity: 34

Code:

Code:

Code:

Happy mining,
 cheers pinpin

the pool is awful
zergpool only give me 5&

As you probably know the last voting session ended yesterday and the results are as follows:

- Keep the coin admission process as it is: 25 votes
- Add as many coins as possible: 197 votes

Thank you for your support!

Since our goal is to stay the largest provider of infrastructure for masternode investments, we will start by listing projects that we think have potential for a good investment, at the same time as being already established as non-scammy projects. After we finish with those - tier 1 most of them (the list is not that long), we shall continue with lower tier coins.

The rate of release of new coins on the platform will be 1 per day this week and if everything runs smoothly we can scale that up next week.

Next coin will be launched in 4 hours.
Activity: 197

Code:

Code:

Code:

Happy mining,
 cheers pinpin

the pool is awful
zergpool only give me 5&
Activity: 138
GINcoin masternodes and masternodes for other blockchains will be deployable in a couple of clicks or less through the GIN platform. Our ultimate goal is to democratise the way masternodes are created and, as an effect, prove crypto is here to stay - by making it more user-friendly than paper money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Apollon masternodes on the GIN Platform created after the 2.0 release have been updated to the latest version of the wallet (2.0.1), released yesterday. Masternode start is required from the updated wallet.

Note that MNs created prior to 18 June still need to be removed and re-created as they are on a different Apollon chain.
Activity: 43
Nice project, really high volume in crypto bridge.
Pages:
Jump to: