Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LAUNCH][PRE-SALE] SpecialCoin SPCC, A coin to teach [MN/PoS] - page 3. (Read 1936 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Just read the details of your project and its truly enticing to join however no wallets available for android users which is not a good idea devs.
On which platform will the wallets be available from the developers? If they are not on Android, they have lost a large audience, since most users use this platform.
I know that its more convenient in using android but people at least know how to make a way to be able to participate at least.
They wont lost any audience if they dont have android app for a wallet, also if they have plans on creating mobile app, they should consider iOS as well. They wont lose any from not having mobile app wallet but they will gain more investors if they have a mobile application for wallets. Hope no one will be discouraged right away, I believe that the team will do something about it.
Activity: 232
Just read the details of your project and its truly enticing to join however no wallets available for android users which is not a good idea devs.
On which platform will the wallets be available from the developers? If they are not on Android, they have lost a large audience, since most users use this platform.
I know that its more convenient in using android but people at least know how to make a way to be able to participate at least.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
Special coin is a special project where you can connect education with technology.Reading is easy through communication as teachers & students use it.so is it for free or there any charge for communication?
Just to be sure, I'm gonna help the project until the end of the project because the project is very good on making the teaching method more easier because of the technology.
Yeah sure, if this project is implemented as it is intended, it will be demanded globally. We will look what project can doing.
Yes, this is a truly useful project that deserves our support. I hope the problems associated with the fall of the course will not affect the development of the project.

For now, I can't make a general conclusion due to the fact that this is still in development stage. The team definitely have a better plan especially if they want to be more exposed here in the community.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Special coin is a special project where you can connect education with technology.Reading is easy through communication as teachers & students use it.so is it for free or there any charge for communication?
Just to be sure, I'm gonna help the project until the end of the project because the project is very good on making the teaching method more easier because of the technology.
Yeah sure, if this project is implemented as it is intended, it will be demanded globally. We will look what project can doing.
Yes, this is a truly useful project that deserves our support. I hope the problems associated with the fall of the course will not affect the development of the project.
Activity: 299
Activity: 308
Can you tell me when the coin will be added to the exchange? How long does it take to wait?
Well, we don't have any choice but to wait for the official announcement from the team. But one thing for sure, it will be going to listed in CryptoBridge as what the roadmap says. We just have to let the team focus on their works since everything here is done accordingly.
Activity: 200
Hello, who can tell me what is algoritgm in this project?
Hi, if you asked about algorithm of Coin - Quark Protocol.
Activity: 207
Hello, who can tell me what is algoritgm in this project?
Activity: 236
Merit: 0
Well, i see Special Coin have cheap Masternode, right? What is the number of blocks of SPCC now?
Activity: 423
Knowledgement is section which provide useful information and have great potential of gain profit, hope Special Coin can have their own methods for make attention to investors.
Dua
Activity: 616
I think that this we project has a great presentation as support features,but till now it's just new and can't be finalised,so let's wait and watch.

The project is still in its startup phase, the results can be seen at the beginning of Q1 2019, which will launch our official platform, I recommend you read our whitepaper in detail.

It's not even in the startup phase atm, it's too busy in the early early funding stage and I dont think we'll see anything for a while before say like 2020
The speed of development of the project depends on many factors, such as the professionalism of the development team, sales success and the market situation.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
I think that this we project has a great presentation as support features,but till now it's just new and can't be finalised,so let's wait and watch.

The project is still in its startup phase, the results can be seen at the beginning of Q1 2019, which will launch our official platform, I recommend you read our whitepaper in detail.

It's not even in the startup phase atm, it's too busy in the early early funding stage and I dont think we'll see anything for a while before say like 2020
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
I wonder what functions the coin will perform? What services can I pay with this coin?
In the project there will be an opportunity to get a masternoda. It speaks to you about something? You will be able to get profit daily, at the same time without doing anything.

Except you seem to not understand the concept behind inflation, the price of something falls as the supply increasing which is exactly what a masternode does
Activity: 70
Can you tell me when the coin will be added to the exchange? How long does it take to wait?
Activity: 236
I really like that team responds in the comments. This shows that they are very kind to their users and fans.
That's for sure! Now it is very rare to see this in the branches of different projects. I believe that developers need to respond to comments, because only they know their product completely
Activity: 162
I really like that team responds in the comments. This shows that they are very kind to their users and fans.
Activity: 560
Very soon, my friend, the project is just beginning in 6 weeks or so, the beta version of our platform SpecialCoin.edu will come out. If you want to find out about our progress every day, I invite you to join our Discord server.
Everyone is probably just excited to see it but as what you said, they already know the answer. Since the project is new, everything is still on the way to make things being worked as the days goes by.
Im pretty sure they are making such an opportunity to build the project and it would be interesting if they give us more tokens as an airdrop.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
I wonder what functions the coin will perform? What services can I pay with this coin?
In the project there will be an opportunity to get a masternoda. It speaks to you about something? You will be able to get profit daily, at the same time without doing anything.

This project is focus on master nodes platform and as Usual you need a little big investment because of the required investment for the activating it.

There should be a cheap that average master nodes investors could avail, As we know the Cryptos are on chaos now, And its hard to earn BTC, ETH and other altcoins nowadays.
Activity: 602
Wow Minimum of 0.4BTC isnt that kinda of much i mean is likely going to be better if there is support for other investors with low funding I think the number of investments will really increase and there will be more sales
Most of the supporters are not heavily wanted to invest in a cheap amount, but most of them are a richman. Also there is an AML reason to make 0.4 btc is the minimum amount.
Pages:
Jump to: