Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LAUNCH][PRE-SALE] SpecialCoin SPCC, A coin to teach [MN/PoS] - page 7. (Read 1936 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 251
It seems that the website is having some errors I think because I cannot access it. Does the team are aware of this or they are still in the process of improving it? I hope, this could be addressed or fixed so we can explore more about the project and to learn more of it.
A few days ago, there were also some problems and technical work. After that, the site worked again and everything was fine. I think this is temporary.
Yes, most likely these are technical issues. It is necessary to wait, I think soon everything will be decided.

The thing is that the project is still in period of adjustment wherein there are circumstances that they may experiencing some difficulties. Maybe in the coming months we can see some better improvement about the project akd and also the site.
I can argue, that now quite a lot of projects are experiencing difficulties. it does not have a very positive effect on the cryptomarket.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
The thing is that the project is still in period of adjustment wherein there are circumstances that they may experiencing some difficulties. Maybe in the coming months we can see some better improvement about the project akd and also the site.
Yes. Just wait and keep waiting until they made a movement and improvement to the platform and I surely you will be happy because of it.

You are right, we need to be patient in waiting for more new developments since the project is still new and needs to create more improvement with the project and at the same time increasing their exposures now by more marketing and advertising.
Precisely,  we need to extend our patience and understanding with the new projects in the market. We must give them the time to start up everything, prepared and arrange everything before the project will be ready, updates will be also helpful for the project goals achievements .
I really hope that the development team will tell us about all the updates that are happening in the project. Because the popularity of the project among users of cryptoindustry depends on it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Yes. Just wait and keep waiting until they made a movement and improvement to the platform and I surely you will be happy because of it.

You are right, we need to be patient in waiting for more new developments since the project is still new and needs to create more improvement with the project and at the same time increasing their exposures now by more marketing and advertising.
Precisely,  we need to extend our patience and understanding with the new projects in the market. We must give them the time to start up everything, prepared and arrange everything before the project will be ready, updates will be also helpful for the project goals achievements .
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
How are you going to compete with the traditional search engine called google and other sources of knowledge like youtube?
Even top cryptocurrency websites like coindesk, CoinTelegraph, Bitcoin.com and many others would suffice your knowledge regarding crypto.
And this btctalk forum has so many things to offer for a crypto enthusiast ranging from things you need to know as a beginner, mining, creating a coin, compiling a wallet, etc., that you would not need another website to refer on.
How are you going to have a name in this crypto business with this kind of endeavor?
Yeah, well, I'm sure they will give more opportunities to compete with most of seach engines in the world and I absolutely really like how the mechanism of the coin work.

I just hope that this project will do their best to succeed, even with this kind of very low market status. Hoping that the team will not give up and will make more moves to continue the developments.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
It seems that the website is having some errors I think because I cannot access it. Does the team are aware of this or they are still in the process of improving it? I hope, this could be addressed or fixed so we can explore more about the project and to learn more of it.
A few days ago, there were also some problems and technical work. After that, the site worked again and everything was fine. I think this is temporary.
Yes, most likely these are technical issues. It is necessary to wait, I think soon everything will be decided.

Totally true, the project is new and there is many room for improvement and success will be posible. True the upcoming weeks will be exciting and rewarding, challenging at the same time.
Activity: 560
How are you going to compete with the traditional search engine called google and other sources of knowledge like youtube?
Even top cryptocurrency websites like coindesk, CoinTelegraph, Bitcoin.com and many others would suffice your knowledge regarding crypto.
And this btctalk forum has so many things to offer for a crypto enthusiast ranging from things you need to know as a beginner, mining, creating a coin, compiling a wallet, etc., that you would not need another website to refer on.
How are you going to have a name in this crypto business with this kind of endeavor?
Yeah, well, I'm sure they will give more opportunities to compete with most of seach engines in the world and I absolutely really like how the mechanism of the coin work.
Activity: 560
Activity: 532

Activity: 240
Most likely, but I think the team should report such things on the Telegram channel or on Twitter. Or even here.
I agree with you, the team is obliged to inform all its potential users and investors about temporary technical work. I hope this will be solved asap.
Activity: 207
Most likely, but I think the team should report such things on the Telegram channel or on Twitter. Or even here.
Activity: 34
Activity: 200
Activity: 308
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
You need to add support for other languages to the site, how do you look at it?

They need to hire a proper professional translator and hopefully not one of those people who can barely type much less translate something like an ICO

It's definitely what the team have already been planning to do. This is in order to be more specific and easy to understand when they do hire a professional translators.
Activity: 518
I like the color theme of the Ann tread which makes gain my attention towards it. Well, the information wants and needed by the crypto people are all provided in the thread. All the necessary whereabouts the project is here as ot will makes easy for the people to have it all in it.
Activity: 350
D.U.G
Can we use sites that offers masternodes servers if we don't have Personal Computer or desktops?

I think this allowed  just join the secure and legit master nodes websites.
Can we use sites that offers masternodes servers if we don't have Personal Computer or desktops?
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
presale already active?How many alocation MN in this project ? and how price perMN?

If the pre-sale started a couple of hours ago, a total of 70 MasterNodes will be sold for the pre-sale, the prices will gradually increase in 3 phases.

Right now you can buy MN at 0.4 BTC, the maximum MN you can buy is 3, to do so you will receive a 5% discount.

This is now a great time to buy Masternodes on this platforms because the price of btc is low at the moment.
Dua
Activity: 616
You need to add support for other languages to the site, how do you look at it?

They need to hire a proper professional translator and hopefully not one of those people who can barely type much less translate something like an ICO
there is still an option to make a small bounty campaign to translate the project into other languages. Usually there are no problems with this and there are a lot of users who are ready to contribute to the development of the project for a small fee.
Pages:
Jump to: