Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LCC] Litecoin Cash | SHA256 LTC fork @ block 1371111 | 10:1 claim ratio - page 26. (Read 56747 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 5
i don't understand why they do listed all this forked coins on yobit
and more why people are buying coins there, knowing they couldn't never withdraw?  Huh

They are always first to add forked coins but always the last one to enable the deposit feature. That's scams how yobit crypto newcomers
I doubt they scam them, I just think they're kind of lazy and don't care much about convenience for the user.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
and more why people are buying coins there, knowing they couldn't never withdraw?  Huh

They are always first to add forked coins but always the last one to enable the deposit feature. That's scams how yobit crypto newcomers
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
and more why people are buying coins there, knowing they couldn't never withdraw?  Huh

because they hope to find somebody else that buys the coins who hopes to find a noob to buy the coins that thinks it will find an even noober trader.....
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
lfo
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
BNM founder
Hi,

There's a new multipool with Litecoin Cash (LCC)

https://www.joinmycrypto.tk

Pimp it with your hashrate!

5% eh? What a doosh, get real holmes.
Me too man, I think it will do well. The community is growing like crazy. Never seen a community grow so fast.

Rooting for lcc to succeed.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Rooting for lcc to succeed.
Activity: 219
Merit: 15
Can LCC be as successful as BCC? Only this bit of cash is good in the many bitcoins of the bitcoin. I hope LCC can accumulate steadily, the outbreak of a wave!

That's kind of the crappy coin I didn't get into here. I almost certainly won't be as engaged in the LCC , and in sponsoring such stuff.
Activity: 65
Merit: 5
And money! A lot of those big exchanges require huge upfront payments. It's crazy! Rome wasn't built in a day. I can see more coming onboard over time.

I noticed https://info.binance.com/currencies/litecoin-cash <-- this listing, with a 4$ issue price. Hopefully that's what it comes online at Smiley

The Litecoin Cash team are working on new exchanges, LCC is only 22 days old, these things do take time...
To be honest, I think it is usually much easier for hard-forks to get listed because the holders of the original chain are able to claim it. If these exchanges don't list them, they risk their users moving to other resources to claim the free coins and staying there afterward.

There is also another incentive to support the fork as the exchanges are likely to hold a good amount of LTC themselves.
That's when they put time limits on withdrawal or don't even support the fork. Sadly, the only exchange with a pro-fork claiming policy is Binance, yet still not perfect.
Activity: 420
https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=Litecoin+Cash+%28LCC%29&SortBy=0

Date of wallet release did not known yet? If you have more events, please add it to crypto calendar and leave there wallet for donates. traders watching it and sometimes giving donates...
5% fee for your LCC pool? There are much better pools with 0 to 1% fees. Tongue Good luck with that.

Hi,

https://www.[Suspicious link removed]

Activity: 176
Hi,

https://www.joinmycrypto.tk

I noticed that myself! Looking good Smiley

Great to see increased volume yesterday, looks like it will continue to rise today!!
Activity: 5
Great to see increased volume yesterday, looks like it will continue to rise today!!
copper member
Activity: 79
Official LitecoinCash account
New Exchange will be announced tomorrow.
Stay tuned!

Any hints what that exchange is going to be? Is that is in top30? A bit excited to know what the name of the exchange will be Cheesy
For now it's a smaller exchange, but we are working hard on getting exchange in TOP30.
Hopefully we will be able to close the deal before the end of the next week and announce it then.
We can all hope, right? Smiley I think it will do well myself.

Can LCC be as successful as BCC? Only this bit of cash is good in the many bitcoins of the bitcoin. I hope LCC can accumulate steadily, the outbreak of a wave!
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Pages:
Jump to: