Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LCC] Litecoin Cash | SHA256 LTC fork @ block 1371111 | 10:1 claim ratio - page 24. (Read 56747 times)

Activity: 443
Merit: 250
Dev, care to explain the fellowship of the situation with Yobit

Yobit, is a very much different they won't cooperate, they are the home of the pump and dump coin you cannot expect good cooperation from this exchange, they acting differently, no wonder to many scam report about this exchange.

I agree and there is hardly any serious coin or token out there that seeks to be listed at Yobit exchange first. It's a very bad sign to go their first.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Do you mean the purported price drop in USD earlier in the week? That was actually Yobit exchange data ceasing to be collected, it makes complete sense when you look at the chart again knowing that
It is no way indicative of LCC performance, however, you could theoretically make a tonne of trades and save 90% on fees compared to LTC, that and atomic swaps.
If you take a look at LCC/BTC chart, you will see it's been trading steady in comparison. Hey LCC has a discord this kind of stuff is discussed over there, damn good community too
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Where the price is heading to ? I wasn't expecting for litecoin cash prices to reach this fast at this level though decline was insight. I didn't buy but now going to throw couple of bucks as gamble. Once everyone will finish that time manipulation by those scooping up will be more easy. Who is buying now this is the question to solve the puzzle.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Whether features are ripped off from other coins or not is irrelevant Russel, it's not just about what you do, it's about how you do it. LCC has a bright future. Stop spreading FUD. You done the same when Bitcoin Cash was announced Tongue Troll-a-long grasshopper.

Right now is a great time to buy in my opinion because this coin is going places. The team are very active and I hear great things. From atomic swaps to privacy layers, and more in the pipeline. Smiley

Are you optimistic about the future development of Litecoin Cash coin project? Is it worth buying now? Please tell your professional advice to this coin, thank you!

you are falling for the 'let's add gimmicks'

you do realise that all of these gimmicky functions are simply ripped off from other coins.
There is absolutely nothing new here and the ever downwards price is reflecting it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul
Right now is a great time to buy in my opinion because this coin is going places. The team are very active and I hear great things. From atomic swaps to privacy layers, and more in the pipeline. Smiley

Are you optimistic about the future development of Litecoin Cash coin project? Is it worth buying now? Please tell your professional advice to this coin, thank you!

you are falling for the 'let's add gimmicks'

you do realise that all of these gimmicky functions are simply ripped off from other coins.
There is absolutely nothing new here and the ever downwards price is reflecting it.

Activity: 336
Activity: 8
Hi! @evereyone - if you are russian member of LCC community, welcome to this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annlcc-litecoin-litecoin-cash-sha256-ltc-101-2876812.
Activity: 9
No positive contact with yobit.
Wallets are ready and implemented by other exchanges but yobit does not care.
Last communication with yobit was 2 weeks ago, they said 3-4 days.

Write them a letter, that either open wallets in during 3 days, either delisting the fuck. They're completely insolent freaks. If you do not fulfill one of the items, write a petition community and will paste in each odd column. The reputation they have, and so shit will be even lower
Yeah, yobit are a load of crap. I see them do the same with all new coins added to their system.

So far; LCC is trading on 7 exchanges, HitBTC was just announced today and they have a Binance application in progress. I am sure LCC will be featured on many more exchanges over the course of the year. I can see this coin going places. Smiley

Yobit, is a very much different they won't cooperate, they are the home of the pump and dump coin you cannot expect good cooperation from this exchange, they acting differently, no wonder to many scam report about this exchange.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

Don't be concerned by the Unicorn. Roger is magical and does great work Cheesy

Litecoin cash is legit project and team is very active and dedicated i wish it will be succeeded.
where can I find a list of people on your team?

You can find it here, in the official site --> https://www.litecoinca.sh/

Or you can visit the community in Discord, quere you can meet the members of the team and much more! --> https://discord.gg/BeNcUh

Tongue

Have a safe journey.
Activity: 17
Litecoin cash is legit project and team is very active and dedicated i wish it will be succeeded.
where can I find a list of people on your team?

You can find it here, in the official site --> https://www.litecoinca.sh/

Or you can visit the community in Discord, quere you can meet the members of the team and much more! --> https://discord.gg/BeNcUh

Tongue

Have a safe journey.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
copper member
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Official LitecoinCash account
Update for 16th of March 2018

Litecoin Cash will be supported by HitBTC

Join our Giveaway!
copper member
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Official LitecoinCash account
No positive contact with yobit.
Wallets are ready and implemented by other exchanges but yobit does not care.
Last communication with yobit was 2 weeks ago, they said 3-4 days.
Activity: 9
Activity: 462
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
And money! A lot of those big exchanges require huge upfront payments. It's crazy! Rome wasn't built in a day. I can see more coming onboard over time.

I noticed https://info.binance.com/currencies/litecoin-cash <-- this listing, with a 4$ issue price. Hopefully that's what it comes online at Smiley

The Litecoin Cash team are working on new exchanges, LCC is only 22 days old, these things do take time...
To be honest, I think it is usually much easier for hard-forks to get listed because the holders of the original chain are able to claim it. If these exchanges don't list them, they risk their users moving to other resources to claim the free coins and staying there afterward.

There is also another incentive to support the fork as the exchanges are likely to hold a good amount of LTC themselves.
That's when they put time limits on withdrawal or don't even support the fork. Sadly, the only exchange with a pro-fork claiming policy is Binance, yet still not perfect.

What do you mean with a pro-fork claiming policy? Like for any fork or specifically in regards to Litecoin Cash?
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
The Litecoin Cash community is growing rapidly. I am surprised to see how far they have come in such a short period of time.

There is a lot of talk about atomic swaps amongst the devs (something to look forward to I guess). Hash rate is already at 100PH/s. 5000+ members in the discord channel... It's only been forked for a little over two weeks.

The future is bright indeed! I think the Litecoin Cash team will surprise us all.

I claimed my coins via SouthXChange. The process wasn’t without its hiccups, but then again I’m a total noob. The community on Discord is helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent.  In all seriousness, it’s a good place. Real info, real help. I don’t know much about LCC’s devs yet, but I’m impressed with what I’ve seen so far. This coin is going places.

That's the advantage of a fork because you immediately get all those people interested who receive free coins. A good bootstrapping method so to say.

Hmm not sure about that one.... Sometimes the community whose coin gets forked can also turn into a very hostile crowd bashing the fork.

You are actually right about that, but I think there are some forks that sometimes also make sense from a technological point of view and then they should also get more support from the bootstrapped part of the community.

Name one. Every single one has so far been far inferior in every respect.

Well Monero forked from Bytecoin.  And Monero has gone on to be a much better supported and much higher priced  coin.  It was a fork of the code, not of the blockchain. Monero was forked to create a much more fair distribution of coins (compared to Bytecoin’s premine ).

Compare the two market capitalizations (Monero stats are better):  

Monero
Price $219.62 USD (3.16%)
0.02569760 BTC (-1.79%)

Market Cap:  3,476,761,770 USD
406,819 BTC

Volume (24h):  $62,502,000 USD
7,313 BTC

Bytecoin

Price:  $0.002727 USD(3.75%)
0.00000032 BTC (-0.25%)

Market Cap:  $501,197,744 USD
58,877 BTC

Volume (24h):  $2,449,640 USD
287.77 BTC
Activity: 1276
Merit: 622
The Litecoin Cash community is growing rapidly. I am surprised to see how far they have come in such a short period of time.

There is a lot of talk about atomic swaps amongst the devs (something to look forward to I guess). Hash rate is already at 100PH/s. 5000+ members in the discord channel... It's only been forked for a little over two weeks.

The future is bright indeed! I think the Litecoin Cash team will surprise us all.

I claimed my coins via SouthXChange. The process wasn’t without its hiccups, but then again I’m a total noob. The community on Discord is helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent.  In all seriousness, it’s a good place. Real info, real help. I don’t know much about LCC’s devs yet, but I’m impressed with what I’ve seen so far. This coin is going places.

That's the advantage of a fork because you immediately get all those people interested who receive free coins. A good bootstrapping method so to say.

Hmm not sure about that one.... Sometimes the community whose coin gets forked can also turn into a very hostile crowd bashing the fork.

You are actually right about that, but I think there are some forks that sometimes also make sense from a technological point of view and then they should also get more support from the bootstrapped part of the community.

Name one. Every single one has so far been far inferior in every respect.
Pages:
Jump to: