Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LDOGE] LiteDoge Such fast, Such Stake WOW PROOF of Stake 2.0 - page 39. (Read 96458 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I agree with you that this is like deception deception of Yobit users and investors Litedoge.

I also noticed that during the rapid growth, the sales statistics of Litodega from the stock exchange Yobit were cut off on the world-famous site:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/litedoge/#markets

Accordingly, now on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/litedoge/#markets the graph does not show anything about this scam. There was a movement and now it's not even visible.
If the statistics were transferred to a coinmarketcap.com, the litedog would soar in the ranking very high !!!!
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
When I contacted the support team YOBIT, I received such an answer:

2017-05-26 10:48:35 matveevka
Input / output coins will be available after the upgrade of the original wallet code.

Unfortunately, developers are in no hurry to send updates
- Therefore, in order to avoid losing users' funds, the network is not available.
If you have the updated source coins, send us

(https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/Free) and we will promptly correct the problem on the coin.
Thank you for contacting support.

Very interesting jut Yobit have problem with it Wink I feel they turn off deposit because they are buying from other exchanges and seling on Yobit with big profits Smiley I saw today one moment when someone was selling many LDOGEs down to 6 satoshi and few moments later on novaexchange appear almost 5 btc buy order for 3-4 satoshi Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Why is Ldoge doing up lately?
Activity: 19
When I contacted the support team YOBIT, I received such an answer:

2017-05-26 10:48:35 matveevka
Input / output coins will be available after the upgrade of the original wallet code.

Unfortunately, developers are in no hurry to send updates
- Therefore, in order to avoid losing users' funds, the network is not available.
If you have the updated source coins, send us

(https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/Free) and we will promptly correct the problem on the coin.
Thank you for contacting support.
Activity: 756

Yobit deposit not work, it's very annoying !!

Dont worry about Yobit, buy on other exchanges when it is still cheap Smiley

We getting LDoge back onto Bittrex?
Activity: 656
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global

Dont worry about Yobit, buy on other exchanges when it is still cheap Smiley
Activity: 53

Activity: 57
i had 230 MILLIONS Angry

Only 83 mill. sold on Yobit yesterday  Wink

Good for 2,2 BTC !!!
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
I knew this coin will go over 1 shitoshi one day, and today i wake up and checked the LDOGE price like everyday for the past two years and whats my surprise? im a LDOGEmillionarie  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
What are the prospects for development litedoge?
WHAT PLANS FOR DEVELOPMENT FOR THE NEXT 5 YEARS? IF THE COIN COMMUNITY ?? DOES IT WANT TO FIND OUT WHETHER THE COIN HAS DEVELOPMENT AND THE FUTURE
Activity: 557
Merit: 250
Buy and make your wallet work!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I love Ldoge. Its doge that you can stake. I will always regret not getting in earlier though :(I should have bought up hordes of coin and staked them like Mr money bags and have my own piggy bank. Alas Sad
Activity: 36
Watch Yobit  !!!

I go cancel my order of 62 MILLION ldoge.

Maybe it goes up to 2 satoshi then ...

Yes i noticed the daily trading volume increased .
Activity: 57
Watch Yobit  !!!

I go cancel my order of 62 MILLION ldoge.

Maybe it goes up to 2 satoshi then ...
Thanks for the purse installed! How long will it take to synchronize the wallet ?? Almost everything is worth it.
-----------------------------------
I install the latest version of the wallet and the virus is found to me. what to do ??

Which Anti-virus are you using? It's a false positive for sure, no one has complained about the waller really having malware. You need to add the litecoin-qt.exe to exceptions of your Anti-Virus so it ignores the whole file while running it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
I install the latest version of the wallet and the virus is found to me. what to do ??

Which Anti-virus are you using? It's a false positive for sure, no one has complained about the waller really having malware. You need to add the litecoin-qt.exe to exceptions of your Anti-Virus so it ignores the whole file while running it.
Pages:
Jump to: