Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LDOGE] LiteDoge Such fast, Such Stake WOW PROOF of Stake 2.0 - page 37. (Read 96458 times)

legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
And what about Yobit? What u think about them?
I already just said many times dont buy, sell, deposit, or withdraw LDOGE from yobit. They have not updated their wallet and dont respond to support ticket requests. I will not say what I think about yobit.

Here you go. Yobit is a @#!$%!#$%^!@$# Exchange.
Activity: 530
Merit: 253
LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge
I already just said many times dont buy, sell, deposit, or withdraw LDOGE from yobit. They have not updated their wallet and dont respond to support ticket requests. I will not say what I think about yobit.
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
its not up to me about ldoge getting added to bittrex, it is up to the community tweeting at the bittrex twitter account not just me, showing that we have a lot of community from everyone who supports ldoge to be readded back to bittrex. we were delisted from bittrex in the past for low volume. We have to show that there is a lot of volume of trading and support to be added on bittrex.

So maybe any updates on road maps, website, slack channel? Lets start to do something with this coin. First step would be create slack channel and focuss comunnity over there.
I just created a new road map two days ago, and updated the website, and a discord chat channel was created. Guess you haven't been paying attention, the new road map is on the first thread page, the main website, and also a few pages back. Those have nothing to do with getting added to bittrex it takes EVERYONE tweeting at the bittrex twitter account to add ldoge, it has nothing to do with what the dev team does for the coin, the dev team can do everything but if there is no community support the coin cant go anywhere. It takes everyone showing bittrex that we have a lot of support by using twitter and the bittrex slack channel to let them know to readd ldoge.

Also WITHDRAWS AND DEPOSITS FOR YOBIT ARE DISABLED- dont deposit or try to withdraw from yobit they have not updated/resycned their ldoge wallet.

I saw it. It is ok.
Why Yobit didn`t update wallet? U think they have old version or they just turn off deposits/withdraw options to make own profits?
So it is recommend to buy LDOGE in Novaexchange and Cryptopia right ? Smiley
its not up to me about ldoge getting added to bittrex, it is up to the community tweeting at the bittrex twitter account not just me, showing that we have a lot of community from everyone who supports ldoge to be readded back to bittrex. we were delisted from bittrex in the past for low volume. We have to show that there is a lot of volume of trading and support to be added on bittrex.

So maybe any updates on road maps, website, slack channel? Lets start to do something with this coin. First step would be create slack channel and focuss comunnity over there.
I just created a new road map two days ago, and updated the website, and a discord chat channel was created. Guess you haven't been paying attention, the new road map is on the first thread page, the main website, and also a few pages back. Those have nothing to do with getting added to bittrex it takes EVERYONE tweeting at the bittrex twitter account to add ldoge, it has nothing to do with what the dev team does for the coin, the dev team can do everything but if there is no community support the coin cant go anywhere. It takes everyone showing bittrex that we have a lot of support by using twitter and the bittrex slack channel to let them know to readd ldoge.

Also WITHDRAWS AND DEPOSITS FOR YOBIT ARE DISABLED- dont deposit or try to withdraw from yobit they have not updated/resycned their ldoge wallet.
Why the deposit is not working in Yobit, only withdraw is working, is it some problem with wallet or only yobit have blocked it so that it can manipulate the price

They turn off it temporary.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
Why the deposit is not working in Yobit, only withdraw is working, is it some problem with wallet or only yobit have blocked it so that it can manipulate the price

Activity: 489
It seems like a very favorable context for LDOGE to be added to Bittrex
you can now trade LDOGE in mooncoin also now https://novaexchange.com/market/MOON_LDOGE/

Wow, Mooncoin is still a thing?   Yikes.  Bittrex is needed.

vashshawn please answer us... we need bittrex Wink
Activity: 756
you can now trade LDOGE in mooncoin also now https://novaexchange.com/market/MOON_LDOGE/

Wow, Mooncoin is still a thing?   Yikes.  Bittrex is needed.

Are you going to add LDOGE in Bittrex exchange ?
Ldoge growing going up Smiley
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
There is now a Discord Channel for LDOGE, Permanent invite link >> discord.gg/BX9XVMS
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
LDOGE(litecoin doge) segwit huge pamping to 100 satoshis Cool weeeeeee

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=LDOGE_BTC
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Is wallet v3.4.0.0?

I show connected but my wallet will not sync.
Try adding these nodes to the file.conf
addnode=23.152.0.212
addnode=167.160.36.7
addnode=198.245.50.213
addnode=192.169.7.131
addnode=167.160.36.13
addnode=74.118.157.122
addnode=167.160.36.9
addnode=85.24.143.58
addnode=176.9.140.80
addnode=85.169.119.40
addnode=50.142.213.254
addnode=192.52.167.158
addnode=185.69.55.165
addnode=45.50.58.160
addnode=24.76.220.10
addnode=174.102.232.161
addnode=82.44.44.253
addnode=68.36.216.167
addnode=76.18.225.234
addnode=98.193.5.149
addnode=173.68.191.206
addnode=24.44.96.51
addnode=72.241.235.204
addnode=86.205.155.158

Thanks.

Tried the nodes but still no sync. Still stuck at block 918448
delete everything in your ldoge blockchain folder what has the wallet.dat except the wallet.dat file. Backup your wallet.dat file and put in this updated blockchain download

Thanks, that worked.

Looks like it's been on a wrong chain.
when dogecoin rise , Light doge will follow

You gotta remember that those are two seperate coins, i will probably invest some into LDOGE.
By the way, will the broken links on the wallet be fixed by any chance @vashshawn?
If we have to release another wallet version in the unforeseeable future we will remove the dead block explorer link from the front of the wallet gui, but for now the wallet runs great and it's only one dead link. If another issue arises then we will address the dead link in the wallet. Thank you by the way also for making the rasberryPI wallet

Yeah no problem at all. By the way, you have not added it into the ann yet it seems.

I added the RasberryPI ldoge wallet compile you made to the first page ANN and also to www.ldoge.tech
Pages:
Jump to: