Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LDOGE] LiteDoge Such fast, Such Stake WOW PROOF of Stake 2.0 - page 53. (Read 96300 times)

Activity: 530
Merit: 253
LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge
Hi everyone, just wanted to update everyone on what is going on so far. We have development going on now with a upcoming ldoge wallet update what will include security bug fixes, fixes connection problems for new wallets so a conf file is no longer needed, and a alert system what the dev team can push alerts out to the wallets. Also we are working on a vps linux security compile guide, and will be working on getting a new main website out. After that we will be also making a new twitter and facebook page for ldoge. For the most up to date info on developments you can always also stop in the ldoge freenode channel at #litedoge. Smiley
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
why created a new post for do nothing new?
It has already been stated many times in this new thread why a new one was created, and if you read the OP on the first page at the very top it states what changes will be coming soon in the form of a new wallet, also a VPS staking guide will be released, a new website, and social media sites.

Many updates in the works... stay tuned!

Thanks,
heathkid
It has already been stated many times in this new thread why a new one was created, and if you read the OP on the first page at the very top it states what changes will be coming soon in the form of a new wallet, also a VPS staking guide will be released, a new website, and social media sites.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

I'm buying whatever I can find as fast as I can...  especially on DOT and LTC markets while they are still there.  Once it goes back to only on BTC market the price is going to go up pretty quickly as it is getting *very* difficult to stake a good amount of these coins as the rewards keep dropping (my opinion). 
[/quote]

there are no action in ldoge/ltc market
                          and in ldoge/dot its sold at 125ldoge for 1 dot, almost 0.1sat for 1 ldoge, lol

Furthermore i'm not interested by dotcoin, and any coin who are sold on only one exchange

ldoge need poloniex or bleutrade
[/quote]

LiteDoge needs better exchanges and more trading activity to gain a substantial price increase. It is a very rewarding stake coin, but has very low trading volume. And yes, either Poloniex or Bleutrade (especially Poloniex) might be a great way to move LDOGE's price I think.  Grin

[/quote]

I'm buying whatever I can find as fast as I can...  especially on DOT and LTC markets while they are still there.  Once it goes back to only on BTC market the price is going to go up pretty quickly as it is getting *very* difficult to stake a good amount of these coins as the rewards keep dropping (my opinion). 
[/quote]

there are no action in ldoge/ltc market
                          and in ldoge/dot its sold at 125ldoge for 1 dot, almost 0.1sat for 1 ldoge, lol

Furthermore i'm not interested by dotcoin, and any coin who are sold on only one exchange

ldoge need poloniex or bleutrade
It would be really nice if some big holders could dump some LDOGE onto my buys Smiley  lol It's hard to snag some of these up dammit

lol i can sell u 50 millions if u want

how do for add ldoge on polo?
Ya but what would you be looking to get for 50 million of them?

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
It would be really nice if some big holders could dump some LDOGE onto my buys Smiley  lol It's hard to snag some of these up dammit

Ya but what would you be looking to get for 50 million of them?
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
Litedoge added in cryptopia too,that is solide exchange:-)

Do i understand correctly; You have problems buying Litedoge?
Well problems getting them for the price I'm trying to pay for them yes lol
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
Do i understand correctly; You have problems buying Litedoge?
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
hi
when ldoge will be listed on solid exchange?
i stopped staking, without exchange i found this useless

Would be pretty neat if LiteDoge could be accepted into Poloniex exchange. That would definitely change everything as it is one of the biggest exchanges out there and it might drive price and demand to the moon. Join me and vote for LDOGE to be added to Poloniex.  Smiley
hi
when ldoge will be listed on solid exchange?
i stopped staking, without exchange i found this useless
A new wallet update is in the planning stages and being worked out. I don't want to give an exact date but sometime toward the end of this month it is looking like. Some of the changes will be bug-fixes and security updates to be in line with dogecoin/litecoin/peercoin updates, fixing connectivity issues, and slight changes to how balances are shown on the linux wallet. If you have any questions let us know.
Activity: 755
Merit: 501
Too cold outside NOT to mine and use it as a space heater as well. 
Have you read this guys: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-01-07/the-return-of-bitcoin-mining
Mining is in again, and i just sold my old miners  Tongue

I never stopped mining.  Smiley  Guess I have a reason to continue now... well, besides heating the house.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
i will mining again
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
Have you read this guys: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-01-07/the-return-of-bitcoin-mining
Mining is in again, and i just sold my old miners  Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: