Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LDOGE] LiteDoge Such fast, Such Stake WOW PROOF of Stake 2.0 - page 8. (Read 96300 times)

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305
It is strange that there is not a single purchase order on the Cryptopia... Tongue
Activity: 530
Merit: 253
LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge
Whats the staking rate of Ldoge as its down On TD . its trading on 0.015 Doge .
so if  i am staking 100000 Ldoge how much rewards i will get per day .
Any response would be appreciated..
with 100,000 you could maybe get 1 stake a month, to get daily rewards you need around 1 to 20 million ldoge with how high the proof of stake diff is. -  Diff PoS 579437962.27262151
copper member
Activity: 447
Merit: 2
www.bitcoinformula.in | BTC Script
Whats the staking rate of Ldoge as its down On TD . its trading on 0.015 Doge .
so if  i am staking 100000 Ldoge how much rewards i will get per day .
Any response would be appreciated..
I have not heard good news about the coin for a long time about the coin, I am very glad that you are still with the coin, make everything qualitatively everything you promised, do not hurry.

Whitepaper, New website, New logo, newsletter, email/phone contact,  new reddit page, new wallet, and new roadmap to be coming out. Reorganized discord and telegram with moderators, whitepaper, and new logo is done. We will keep you all updated.
thank you I will try I am doing a lot of this on my own while also working two jobs, I could use more help from the community. Also I am open to more developers who want to help with bug fixes and updates. So far I have updated some of the code base so it will build on more systems now using code from bitcoincash. I still want to reduce confirm time, and think maybe it would be good if i never hard cap the coin supply also, so there will be no hard limited supply, available to all always! I will try to update the website later. I will be publishing the white paper not to long from now just need some finishing touches on it.
Hello to all Litedoge fans! Prompt as to me to arrive, at me the purse hung (an inscription out of sync) two weeks can't be synchronized with a network. My wallet was hanging at the moment when there was a stacking, and now I can not withdraw coins that are in the stacking. Coins that were out of staking were withdrawn without problems despite the fact that out of sync. He consistently constantly shows 1 connection to the network, but the sync is hung for 2 weeks. Huh

you may need to update your OS system time, if you are running windows click on the time and right click and go to adjust date and time, then go to internet time and update that. Then close and restart your wallet you can also add more nodes listed here to add more connections -  https://novaexchange.com/addnodes/LDOGE/
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Nova exchange re-opened again! Now all the community member can trade Litedoge coin freely in nova! ^_^

https://novaexchange.com/market/DOGE_LDOGE/
https://novaexchange.com/market/MOON_LDOGE/

Happy Trading! Smiley
Activity: 13
Hello to all Litedoge fans! Prompt as to me to arrive, at me the purse hung (an inscription out of sync) two weeks can't be synchronized with a network. My wallet was hanging at the moment when there was a stacking, and now I can not withdraw coins that are in the stacking. Coins that were out of staking were withdrawn without problems despite the fact that out of sync. He consistently constantly shows 1 connection to the network, but the sync is hung for 2 weeks. Huh
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
I have not heard good news about the coin for a long time about the coin, I am very glad that you are still with the coin, make everything qualitatively everything you promised, do not hurry.

Whitepaper, New website, New logo, newsletter, email/phone contact,  new reddit page, new wallet, and new roadmap to be coming out. Reorganized discord and telegram with moderators, whitepaper, and new logo is done. We will keep you all updated.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Whitepaper, New website, New logo, newsletter, email/phone contact,  new reddit page, new wallet, and new roadmap to be coming out. Reorganized discord and telegram with moderators, whitepaper, and new logo is done. We will keep you all updated.
Thanks for the info - its good to see things are still in progress for LDOGE - would be awesome if we could pull off a XVG =)
Whitepaper, New website, New logo, newsletter, email/phone contact,  new reddit page, new wallet, and new roadmap to be coming out. Reorganized discord and telegram with moderators, whitepaper, and new logo is done. We will keep you all updated.
Activity: 1
New Reddit Link . Re-Design 👍 🚀
dont forget to subscribe ~
https://www.reddit.com/r/LiteDogeOfficial/
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
Activity: 13
LDOGE will return to Novaexchange : https://novaexchange.com/news/ from 2018-09-25
Activity: 1246
Merit: 257
They want 100 DOGE fee to withdraw any DOGE, so LDOGE makes a good dodge against that. 

the good dodge
 Grin

LDOGE is/holds 1 satoshi value, and the arb is between the LTC and Doge markets; hence the name.

LDOGE is how you move value, fast, and cheap.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 550
This is definitely a coin that has a reason to exist.  For those of us who stake and trade on several exchanges and sometimes use arbitrage, Yobit is a necessary place for good coins like Chess and a few others that have wallets that are in sync with other exchanges.  They want 100 DOGE fee to withdraw any DOGE, so LDOGE makes a good dodge against that. 
Activity: 3
What will you do with unsold tokens? What kind of discounts are offered to early investors? How were said discounts determined? Do the discounts incentivize HODLing or profit taking upon launch?
Activity: 49
Is there any chance LiteDoge does what Verge did? Renaming or changing objective to sort of privacy coin/anonymous coin or something that would really interest the public?
QMC
Activity: 14
what is so special about this coin ?!
Activity: 459
Merit: 100
https://www.altilly.com/market/LDOGE_DOGE

New litedoge trading market is open

Is there any future of Ldoge.  Smiley
I purchased it when it was 1 sat. after that it never touched 2 . so was i cursed or was it just incident.

I've always been holding a few million in case it rises again - traditionally, it rose with DOGE - but has not been so good since being traded under secondary markets
I came back to LDoge. Yes, traditionally, it rose with DOGE.
Pages:
Jump to: