Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LDOGE] LiteDoge Such fast, Such Stake WOW PROOF of Stake 2.0 - page 12. (Read 96300 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
You can congratulate all the participants with the beginning of good changes!
Activity: 530
Merit: 253
LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge
I downloaded the wallet from the website early last month.  I'm using v3.4.0.0, which seems like an earlier version.

I'm sorry if my question seems dumb since I'm fairly new to this. Should i change to the new wallet now? Or will it be okay to use the older one?

I got 500 coin rewards a few times (about every 3 days), but then I added another deposit which doubled my wallet size (>1million); however, the rewards stopped. None for the last 10 days even with the wallet unlocked and kept open.
The new wallet is not mandatory, it is more for new users who were having issues connecting to nodes at first start up along with fixing a few other issues.
Activity: 9
I downloaded the wallet from the website early last month.  I'm using v3.4.0.0, which seems like an earlier version.

I'm sorry if my question seems dumb since I'm fairly new to this. Should i change to the new wallet now? Or will it be okay to use the older one?

I got 500 coin rewards a few times (about every 3 days), but then I added another deposit which doubled my wallet size (>1million); however, the rewards stopped. None for the last 10 days even with the wallet unlocked and kept open.
Activity: 459
Merit: 100
Each  day Ldoge is getting really close  to nice movement!
The only way is to wait! I don't want to sell  Ldoge at this low price!
The only way is to wait! It will be something like CJ - from 2 sat to 190!
Be patient!!!!  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Hi, guys! I s there any good news for LDOGE? We are very waiting for it!!!!
MCAP hit 505 bil $. It's good!
Vallet on Yobit is opened!  Shocked Cheesy
Great that the wallet is back online again - wonder if that will bring some more people into trading LDOGE =)
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

@vashshawn be sure to post updates here as well as there are people asking about the what going on with LiteDoge. https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/ldoge-lite-doge-coin/
Vallet on Yobit is opened!  Shocked Cheesy
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
Whelp...Year of the Dog.

Doesn't seem to have affected LDoge like it did Doge a while back.
Activity: 530
Merit: 253
LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge
https://github.com/vashshawn/LDOGE/releases/tag/v3.4.1.1  new wallet release is out! make sure you back up your wallet.dat, new build is made using Berkeley DB v5 making wallet.dat not compatible with earlier wallet versions after running 3.4.1.1

Fixes syncing issues on initial blockchain sync
UI updates
Links updated new block explorer, and LDOGE discord
Uses Berkeley DB v5.3.2
Uses OpenSSL 1.0.2n 7 Dec 2017
legendary
I'm hoping TOO that LDOGE could get more  attention and become a popular cryptocurrency !!!
yeah great to see there is some work on LDOGE again - great little coin
I'm hoping TOO that LDOGE could get more  attention and become a popular cryptocurrency !!!
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Here is also a work-in-progress theme proposal for litedoge website

http://test.ldoge.org/

Any feedback welcome! Please also help fixing typos etc  Wink

Awesome. I like the new version of the LiteDoge website. It gives a fresh new look and feel to the cryptocurrency, serving as a nice attraction point to newbies. Given that LDOGE is much faster (and perhaps even cheaper) than Dogecoin, it has a lot of potential of becoming a huge cryptocurrency in the future.

Nevertheless, I'm hoping that LDOGE could get the attention it deserves and become a popular cryptocurrency just like Dogecoin. It just needs more promotion to help increase traction in the cryptocurrency markets. I've seen that LDOGE is traded at some exchanges, but it would be ideal to have more exchanges (especially recognized ones like Bittrex and Poloniex) to increase its trading volume. Despite that, LDOGE will always be one of my favorite PoS coins to stake and support for the long term. Smiley
Activity: 34
yaaa litedoge on poin keep it up we are going to the moon
legendary
I really liked the coin Litedoge! I'm a little concerned that I don't see any news!
For now there will be enough specualtion on Chinese year of the DOGE to help the value of the coin rise

I noticed that they opened the BTC market back up again on Cryptopia which is great...
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
Next week I'm to say more why I've bought this much today.
Cunnilinctus for LDOGE is coming.

Drop it like it's hot.
Activity: 252
I really liked the coin Litedoge! I'm a little concerned that I don't see any news!
are there any news now? how is the project developing?
Activity: 55
hurry up to sell , Otherwise cant sell not at all and  involved it
Activity: 23
LiteDoge needs a rebrand like Oyster and Nano
Pages:
Jump to: