Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 100. (Read 352594 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 263
Updamoon is where i mine too!
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Cryptoulette now supports Leafcoin....

Cryptoulette.com

100% Provably Fair - ZERO house edge on all payout odds!

Win up to 90,000 LEAF.

I have deposit 1000 leaf but not receive address send:

fPF5nx7P8RUKRakMhp9tgAomvAYK8kve9a

Tranzaction: 2c3a204941fce87ee5ca69ce4f66c932aad8b5d750a69bb5271399875b09afef-000

where is leaf? 6 confirmation i have nothing  Angry Angry Angry

Debit: -1000.00 LEAFS
Net amount: -1000.00 LEAFS
Transaction ID: 2c3a204941fce87ee5ca69ce4f66c932aad8b5d750a69bb5271399875b09afef

The game works fine , did you press the spin button after paying to the game address ? after you send the funds you should wait 1-2 seconds for the spin button to appear ... you are not supposed to refresh the page or to go back to the main page .... Maybe UKFMark can sort things out Tongue
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
+1 for updamoon
Activity: 434
Merit: 263
Id like a share of that, ive been mining since day one and now have 200.000L!

Not bad for CPU mining, im in for the LONG Long haul!!

Rgds

Ratters
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
to speed this up we might be giving away to miners... we are currently looking for a way to divide 6-7 million coins to loyal miners.

that migh be nice...but how will you achieve that ?? implement bonus blocks between now and gravity2 upgrade...is that even possible ?

might be one pool everyone has to join into... then we keep track of shares.... based on number of submitted shares we divide the 6-7 million to the user accounts having a payment address..

something like that.

but we are still discussing since we need the hashrate to go up as well.

+1 good idea...meaby updamoon pool I'm satisied with them...
Activity: 273
anyone succesfully upgraded wallet ?  I'm stuck at block 15093.
Answered your questions. check PM

yes until now all succesfull.. you are first.

nothing has changed btw until gravity block is reached.

running same code basically.

zip up your debug.log, put for download, pm me the location and i willhave a look
I've send you a PM, please check.

check pm.

check 2x pm
Thanks for the info. See PM
Thanks to your suggestions i found a solution. Check ur PM.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
Guys get your ass to mars...I mean get your rig to mine LEAF if not we'll need couple of days more to achieve the gravity start block...even if it is less profitable now... Go Go Go
mcg
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
to speed this up we might be giving away to miners... we are currently looking for a way to divide 6-7 million coins to loyal miners.

that migh be nice...but how will you achieve that ?? implement bonus blocks between now and gravity2 upgrade...is that even possible ?

might be one pool everyone has to join into... then we keep track of shares.... based on number of submitted shares we divide the 6-7 million to the user accounts having a payment address..

something like that.

but we are still discussing since we need the hashrate to go up as well.

mcg
Activity: 196

Activity: 294
last week I have been trading LEAF a bit, but I quitte 4 days ago. I was a bit scared for a huge dump when hitting cryptsy.
At the moment we are trading on cryptsy something like 38 hours. No massive dump has occured.
In a couple of days, 50% of the coins will be mined and from that point new LEAFS will be getting a lot more difficult to get.
My conclusion; total marketcap for all LEAFS is like 4000 btc and this is not really much. The time for dumping has past, so I see a bright future for LEAF.
Momentarily I am buying a lot of LEAF at 19 and 20 sat. and I am pretty sure this is a good investment.
Join me ( but please give me a couple of more hours to buy cheap).

+1

I was wondering myself whether to get another rig for Leaf or just buy on exchange.
The price is going to shoot at some pointing, probably in the least expected time...
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
last week I have been trading LEAF a bit, but I quitte 4 days ago. I was a bit scared for a huge dump when hitting cryptsy.
At the moment we are trading on cryptsy something like 38 hours. No massive dump has occured.
In a couple of days, 50% of the coins will be mined and from that point new LEAFS will be getting a lot more difficult to get.
My conclusion; total marketcap for all LEAFS is like 4000 btc and this is not really much. The time for dumping has past, so I see a bright future for LEAF.
Momentarily I am buying a lot of LEAF at 19 and 20 sat. and I am pretty sure this is a good investment.

hope so .
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Wow, I thought you were a troll from your first posts in this thread... Glad to be proven wrong.
Activity: 778
Merit: 1000
Activity: 364
Everyone is still updating their wallets, when that's finished leaf will grow back in hashrate and satoshi!
Activity: 294
All,
Throw in all the hash you can, we don't want make it easy for multipools to rape us before we reach gravity well block, don't we...

The diff is not bad anyway, after next or 2 halving and with the gravity well, the price will shoot up major time and you going to wish you've mined more  Grin

Activity: 140
GW block should at 19900 not 21300 which to long to wait Sad.
Activity: 778
Merit: 1000
LOOK AT THIS FORUM !
ESPECIALLY  THE ALETERNATE CRYPTOCURRENCIES ANNOUNCEMENTS THREAD !
3- 5 OR MORE COINS ARE CREATED EVERYDAY !
EVERYBODY KNOW THE COIN'S MARKET WILL COLLAPSE SOON AND EVERYBODY DON'T WANT TO LEAVE . ALL OF US ARE WAITING FOR THE CRASH !!

OH MY GOD !  Angry

wrong!!! The coinmarket will NOT collapse. The perentage of the new coins that get attention will be smaller. Just pick the good ones.
Activity: 273
anyone succesfully upgraded wallet ?  I'm stuck at block 15093.
Answered your questions. check PM

yes until now all succesfull.. you are first.

nothing has changed btw until gravity block is reached.

running same code basically.

zip up your debug.log, put for download, pm me the location and i willhave a look
I've send you a PM, please check.

check pm.

check 2x pm
Thanks for the info. See PM
10 min blocks....

everyone is leaving...hash rate is almost dead
Pages:
Jump to: