Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 96. (Read 352594 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 254
CoinMine.pw
You can mine LeafCoin at www.CoinMine.pw - the best place to park your workers forever! Roll Eyes

• Always automatically updates to latest LeafCoin server
  • Several coins to mine from one account
  • Unique functions
  • Easy switch worker from web interface without reconnects and stales!
  • Switch and monitor workers with API !
  • Auto switch workers with personal Coin Sets and Coin's Difficulty range for every Worker
  • USD and LTC rates for all mined coins!
  • Profitability calculator LTC and USD for all coins!
  • Really FAST and clean interface.
  • Self-written server software optimized for maximum performance!
  • Cool and impressive functions adds almost every day!

And off course standard:

• Dedicated Xeon Server
  • SSD HDD RAID
  • Several 1Gbit Europe Uplinks
  • DDOS Protection
  • IRC and E-mail support!
  • Stratum
  • VARDIFF
  • PPL(10MIN)S Payout
  • Auto Payouts every minute

And most interesting

Totally 0% fees (mining and payout) during active development phase
Your donates are very appreciated
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Returned all my mining to Leafcoin as well—let's get the hashrate up! For those worried about the price, it's actually higher than it was a couple days ago and hasn't been dropping.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
Updated my wallet.

Guys, btw, when do we start some promotion of the coin? I know it's still too early, the coin is really young, development is in progress, Leaf foundation in progress, etc. But don't you think we need/will need to start performing some small actions in order to keep LEAF at least a bit above many of really SHITcoins without future? I mean - we should build slowly, step by step some global awareness, that somewhere there there is such LEAF, a coin with very good design, with strong developers and community and positive and important idea behind it?

What do you think? Of course I don't mean very aggressive campaign, because many could say it's just price-up focused marketing, like a tool for speculators.

One reason I think about it right now is that for example here http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php LEAF could be higher. (remember about 10 votes a day!)
I know it's just a small think, but I really think about investing for example 10$ just to buy 100 votes in order to keep leaf a little bit higher and slowly building the awareness among non-leaf community.

Sorry, it was too long Grin

Are you completely retarded? This shitcoin got pumped and now dumped. Now it will die very slowly.
Or are you just trying to lure newguys to buy in so you can sell your already deflated coins?
Do you think anyone cares about tree's?HuhHuh? jesus christ.
Get out and support a real young coin with lots of potentional like smartcoin.

Know if you wanna trool get out on other thread, the coin is cool and we don`t need manipulators like you boy. All you do is seed oanic nothing else. Look at buy orders and you`ll understand people wanna have leafs and earn money because they know, you know, it will shoot up soon!!

All you want to create is to dump the price so you can buy too cheper than now Tongue

Good night.....
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Updated my wallet.

Guys, btw, when do we start some promotion of the coin? I know it's still too early, the coin is really young, development is in progress, Leaf foundation in progress, etc. But don't you think we need/will need to start performing some small actions in order to keep LEAF at least a bit above many of really SHITcoins without future? I mean - we should build slowly, step by step some global awareness, that somewhere there there is such LEAF, a coin with very good design, with strong developers and community and positive and important idea behind it?

What do you think? Of course I don't mean very aggressive campaign, because many could say it's just price-up focused marketing, like a tool for speculators.

One reason I think about it right now is that for example here http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php LEAF could be higher. (remember about 10 votes a day!)
I know it's just a small think, but I really think about investing for example 10$ just to buy 100 votes in order to keep leaf a little bit higher and slowly building the awareness among non-leaf community.

Are you completely retarded? This shitcoin got pumped and now dumped. Now it will die very slowly.
Or are you just trying to lure newguys to buy in so you can sell your already deflated coins?
Do you think anyone cares about tree's?HuhHuh? jesus christ.
Get out and support a real young coin with lots of potentional like smartcoin.
Activity: 6
Updated my wallet.

Activity: 224
How do I update the wallet?  I have updated BTC and LTC wallets in the past, but they have an installer.  Do I just unzip the new wallet to the same location?  I am on Windowz.  Thanks!

Yep Smiley overwrite files, before doing that close your wallet, thats all...

You should backup your wallet.dat
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Just pulled the miner feeding  off the rotting DOGE carcass and pointed it back at LEAF. (~2.0gh/s) Hash.so is reporting diff at 1.  That isn't true, right?
legendary
WOW nice jump !

updamoon pool 15min ago had 109 workers...now 172 Smiley

retarget 51 blocks...

update: now 106 Tongue

we are on www.coinwarz.com
Activity: 176
Mighty Dub
Thanks!  Cheesy
legendary
How do I update the wallet?  I have updated BTC and LTC wallets in the past, but they have an installer.  Do I just unzip the new wallet to the same location?  I am on Windowz.  Thanks!

Yep Smiley overwrite files, before doing that close your wallet, thats all...
Activity: 176
Mighty Dub
legendary
Activity: 294
legendary
https://www.coinmarket.io/

anybody have idea when will be on the block again?
Activity: 144
Empty vessels make most noise.
Cryptoulette now supports Leafcoin....

Cryptoulette.com

100% Provably Fair - ZERO house edge on all payout odds!

Win up to 90,000 LEAF.

I have deposit 1000 leaf but not receive address send:

fPF5nx7P8RUKRakMhp9tgAomvAYK8kve9a

Tranzaction: 2c3a204941fce87ee5ca69ce4f66c932aad8b5d750a69bb5271399875b09afef-000

where is leaf? 6 confirmation i have nothing  Angry Angry Angry

Debit: -1000.00 LEAFS
Net amount: -1000.00 LEAFS
Transaction ID: 2c3a204941fce87ee5ca69ce4f66c932aad8b5d750a69bb5271399875b09afef

As soon as funds are received at the given address then the spin button appears....
The game was played and your bet lost.

Formula:
Sha256 Hash Of the bet TXID+Salt
First 4 Hexadecimal bytes of resultant hash
Hexadecimal to Decimal conversion of first 4 hex bytes
Resultant decimal number to modulo 37 - Returns a number from 0 - 36

LOSE! 
Address= fPF5nx7P8RUKRakMhp9tgAomvAYK8kve9a
TXID= 2c3a204941fce87ee5ca69ce4f66c932aad8b5d750a69bb5271399875b09afef
Salt = Gu3A1HD3918zL4I
Selection= 7 Result= 6
Bet Amount= 1000 LEAF

Close though  Shocked

mcg
Activity: 196
update percentage @ 31%...  nice

still 69% to go.

update now.. see op post.

gravity-2 fix
legendary
sorry to ask... what is the thing with the block countdown

Diff really high, Hashrate low. After 60 or so blocks diff normal again.

That's why everyone needs to update there wallet and keep mining, then in 2 days we'll have stability.

At last !!!

I have put my last radeon on mining LEAF.... all of my powers is now mining LEAF....

Guys I mine about 5hours now at updamoon and they always have the same block for hours....its ok, or they didn`t updated or what?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

That's why everyone needs to update there wallet and keep mining, then in 2 days we'll have stability.
Activity: 56

Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: