Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 108. (Read 352594 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Added a pool at https://leaf.luckyminers.com/

Pool features:
- DDOS Protected.
- SSL certificate for secure browsing.
- 0% fee this week!
- 2 Factor authentication so your coins won't be stolen
- MSG at top of site for last logon time and IP address so you know if it was you.
- Proportional payout system so you will get credited after each block.
- Crons (payouts) run every minute.
- Email relay server so your email arrives in your inbox!

SEE YOU THERE!

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
oohh nice now wallet error: Failed Opening block database!! Rebuild block database?  Angry syncronization again  Angry Angry Angry i am very very angry is very very very bad day Angry Angry Angry

Even with the good news gravity is tested and working? and on the way very soon?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
oohh nice now wallet error: Failed Opening block database!! Rebuild block database?  Angry syncronization again  Angry Angry Angry i am very very angry is very very very bad day Angry Angry Angry
Merit: 250
1 block discovery in 8 minutes wow i have pay 7$ for rent minig 700kh/s for 12 hours and earn maximum 8000-1000 leaf  Grin Angry Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Empty vessels make most noise.
Cryptoulette now supports Leafcoin....

Cryptoulette.com

100% Provably Fair - ZERO house edge on all payout odds!

Win up to 90,000 LEAF.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I don't think that dev can contact all pools. You can do that - contact your pool and aske them to fix that.

dont know who pool op is ... besides that i switched to majorminer .... as it shows the correct info...

Edit* besides i figured since implementation of gravity well is taking place.. dev would be in touch with pools anyway...
and could ask them to commit themselves to keeping the pool calculator up to date when block halving takes place..

Or when he updates OP, he could have for example - leaf.majorminer.co.uk [up to date wallet] [correct estimates]
Activity: 98
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0
I don't think that dev can contact all pools. You can do that - contact your pool and aske them to fix that.

dont know who pool op is ... besides that i switched to majorminer .... as it shows the correct info...

Edit* besides i figured since implementation of gravity well is taking place.. dev would be in touch with pools anyway...
and could ask them to commit themselves to keeping the pool calculator up to date when block halving takes place..
Activity: 182
So we are on Craptsy and the price is still not moving up.... wtf?
remove your sell order  Wink

but dev you need to get pool ops to adjust the coin rewards..

mcg
Activity: 196
Poll is very divided.

I would communicate with the exchanges and pools, see how long they need to change, and then decide.

agree... think it will be between 7 and 10 days.
mcg
14.7 !!! Omg.  Grin

yes update is really needed.

and its ready.

we need to prevent fork... thats why we havent pushed out yet.

Really .. i appreciate all the polls. But you really cannot implement these things really fast. Why not wait till next difficulty retarget?

i know... we cant push it out today and have the fix running tomorrow. that is asking for trouble.

Activity: 154
cause its craptsy right now
Activity: 84

crypsy is overrated, it is good to coinmarket
transfers ok
input on crypsy does not guarantee growth only theoretically greater fluency

Wait patiently for 1-2 month, chciłbys earn in 7 days 1000%? not possible
Activity: 98
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0
next diff is above 200 will likely take 8 minutes to find a block after that..

Hash rate is fine if it could be maintained difficulty as well... but dev you need to get pool ops to adjust the coin rewards..

Average earning per day is about 0.02 BTC for 3mh if you follow coinwarz.
Currently i get about 90k coins for 3mh.. which means that at current price i will at most see about 0.0189 a day..

But with pool calculator showing 180k reward... miners are gonna expect about 0.0378 btc.
This encourages dumping as the miners will think they are getting more coins.. and even casual miners will end up raping our coins.. by dumping the coins even when its not profitable.. they could dump coins to price level of 11-12 satoshi as thats about the price level that can be expected to reach 0.02 btc earning as per faulty calculator..

Been with updamoon from the start.. but switching to majorminer..
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
dafar consulting
Activity: 126
14.7 !!! Omg.  Grin

and its ready.

Really .. i appreciate all the polls. But you really cannot implement these things really fast. Why not wait till next difficulty retarget?
mcg
14.7 !!! Omg.  Grin

and its ready.

Activity: 164
14.7 GH/s !!! Omg.  Grin
update going to be pushed out soon now... standby.

we will apply these changes @ block number 23640

That will be well under 4 days at the going rate of finding blocks.  Will cryptsy update that quickly?

i am currently contacting them... i can extend it to 27960... agreed?

why changes @ block number 23640? is problems?

we have calculated when the diff is low and when high ( one targetspan multipools on, one targetspan off ( high diff ), etc )... and taken into account 4 days ( its not exact, more or less )...
we need cryptsy to update the wallet. Sometimes they respond quickly, sometimes they dont... i have announced it to them and asked them how long it would take for them, in working days, to update.

When we have received the response we will recalculate the block number for fix.

If we do it too soon... everyone needs to be in a hurry and things can go terribly wrong ( fork ).

23640 is between 3 and 4 days.

I am awaiting their answer... i contacted them in 3 ways.

i know,tks
mcg
update going to be pushed out soon now... standby.

we will apply these changes @ block number 23640

That will be well under 4 days at the going rate of finding blocks.  Will cryptsy update that quickly?

i am currently contacting them... i can extend it to 27960... agreed?

why changes @ block number 23640? is problems?

we have calculated when the diff is low and when high ( one targetspan multipools on, one targetspan off ( high diff ), etc )... and taken into account 4 days ( its not exact, more or less )...
we need cryptsy to update the wallet. Sometimes they respond quickly, sometimes they dont... i have announced it to them and asked them how long it would take for them, in working days, to update.

When we have received the response we will recalculate the block number for fix.

If we do it too soon... everyone needs to be in a hurry and things can go terribly wrong ( fork ).

23640 is between 3 and 4 days.

I am awaiting their answer... i contacted them in 3 ways.

Jump to: