Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 110. (Read 352594 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
btcpoland

Where you see this posts,  j waiting for my leaf 12 hours

now is cryptsy ok  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
btcpoland

Where you see this posts,  j waiting for my leaf 12 hours
Activity: 224
Sent LEAF from coinmarket.io to Cryptsy but as I see reading posts it can take many hours to receive coins into Cryptsy account?

i have been waiting over 15 hours for my leaf to show up.....
OK, I was worried it was lost somewhere. But in this case I will just wait. Thx Smiley

Yes, confirmed email from coinmarket.io.
mcg
Activity: 196
Sent LEAF from coinmarket.io to Cryptsy but as I see reading posts it can take many hours to receive coins into Cryptsy account?

did you confirm email? and yes, sending to cryptsy is slow atm
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

Activity: 224
mcg
Hey all of you that vote for 2-3 days kimoto - do you want this coin to fail due to massive forks on exchanges, etc?
You honestly believe that cryptsy will update their daemon in 2 days? You will kill this coin.

More stuck deposits at cryptsy = less dumping and more action on coinmarket.io Smiley

10-12 then?Is it better?

just to answer this... we need to give clients time to update...

small update times can cause a fork... we need cryptsy to update.. that might not go as fast as we wish.

so vote smart

also take the upcoming weekend into account
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Ok Cryptsy takes 12 to idontknowhomanyhour. Whats up with that?
Isn't one of the big things about cryptos the speed of the transaction?
Cryptsy is a big exchange. This is not good for the credibility of crypto coin in general.
Hey all of you that vote for 2-3 days kimoto - do you want this coin to fail due to massive forks on exchanges, etc?
You honestly believe that cryptsy will update their daemon in 2 days? You will kill this coin.

More stuck deposits at cryptsy = less dumping and more action on coinmarket.io Smiley

i like coinmarket.io,it handles fast, has great potential, more than cryptsy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
Is there a way to get the transaction ID of a withdrawl from coinmarket?

Previously if I forgot a transaction ID and wanted to check, I could click the confirmation email again and it would say something like "this transaction has been confirmed with TX ID:  xxxxxxxxx"

Now it just says "not happening".  I assume people were somehow double withdrawing using this so now its changed.

Any way to check the TX id of a withdrawl from coinmarket?

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 182
It dependes on block halving. Before or after. Smiley
Activity: 126

10-12 then?Is it better?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Activity: 182
No sign of my LEAFs on cryptsy Sad

Same here! Craptsy sucks.

Three deposit and not even a single "PENDING" Status on craptsy... fuck....
They are nice and warm with our money there now

Every time cryptsy open new markets we have problems with deposits. Everytime! Stop complaining, you will receive your coins in 24-48 hours. It is annoying, but you can do nothing with that. Hope that dumpers sent their coins to cryptsy Wink
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
No sign of my LEAFs on cryptsy Sad

Same here! Craptsy sucks.

Three deposit and not even a single "PENDING" Status on craptsy... fuck....
They are nice and warm with our money there now
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
announcement: we have a CONFIRMED working gravity solution.

tested.

now we will be rolling it out soon.

please vote ^ on top

Great job guys!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Here me the same, have deposit 5 mil leafcoins, but.. still pending somehow. only can see 1 incoming transaction of 2,5 mil, but the other half i cant see.. its strange, but current 2,5 mil still not add on my balance jet after hourss! Sad

http://cryptexplorer.com/address/fRkzZJ4t18KMZqNp8DMQXMr8vEaGeQnBom
Merit: 250
https://leaf.updamoon.com is down again...but mining still working?
mcg
i am still on coinmarket
Activity: 126
fcking Cryptsy...that's it. Wont trade any LEAF there. 11hrs, no deposit even visible in pending, even though I can see them on my address.
Going back to Coinmarket as soon as I can...no more fees for BigV unless he starts doing some serious improvements to his exchange.
Jump to: