Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 178. (Read 352596 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Moon?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
i sell 2 hattrick team for leaf

pm me  Cool
Activity: 770
i come from China,i received some message from our QQ group.
one of Chinese exechanges is planing to land leaf.2014-02-02 10:00(GMT +08:00)
beedui.com

http://beedui.com/index.php?ex=leafcoin_cny

Interesting..
Activity: 532
beedui.com

Yes, we heard this too: http://beedui.com/index.php?ex=leafcoin_cny  market starts 10am tomorrow there apparently (just under 12 hours)
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
beedui.com

Good news
A site selling e-books from non-recognized authors could be great. We could create a community based on that : people write things, get paid in Leafcoins for it (EDIT : I precise I'm thinking "get paid by the ones who buy not by the website itself unlike devcoin"), it could be articles or fiction books... I may even do it myself if I have time and start it by selling the books I wrote a few years ago... What do you think ?
EDIT : Forget about my books they're written in French (ofc).
Activity: 4
beedui.com
http://v1.freep.cn/3tb_140201224914xsr0512293.jpg
which are the products you would like to buy with leafcoin? please post so we can see what there is to be done
My opinion :
- The classical :
Mining hardware, video games, website developping services  (graphism, programmers, advisors,...), computer screens and other multimedia-related goods,...

- Leaf theme-based :
Order plants, seeds, maybe rare ones, etc... A website like that would be great even if it's just a home business.
Animals-linked commodities (it's totally the purpose of leaf to me because preserving rainforest is great but why do we do it if no for the ones who live in it ? Apart from the CO2 long-term aspect...)

- Personnaly :
E-books or second hand books would be awesome but I don't know how to implement it (here again linked to the leaf project : by selling books we have we don't buy new ones and therefore encourage the destroying of forests though a lot of books are supposed to be "nature-friendly")...

As I have new ideas I'll keep them coming. Feel free to filter them without pity.
mcg
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
crysis 2 is nice.
Activity: 56
i sell Tha Darkness 2+Bournout paradise+Crysis 2 Maximum Edition key for 60 000 Leafcoin  Smiley
Activity: 28
which are the products you would like to buy with leafcoin? please post so we can see what there is to be done

I am willing to SELL products, and getting payment in LEAFS.
Actually opened a thread on reddit, upvote it Tongue

EDIT: Were you referring to someone else than me? Sorry Cheesy
By the way the shop could sell also other things, mostly digital delivery for now
Actually I am planning, maybe, on making a site when you can buy GAME KEYs with LEAFCOIN.
If someone is intrested, let me know.

Accepting also suggestions on which game to include!

At the moment, I am selling a BATTLEFIELD 3 key, for 120.000 LEAFS.

What do you think? Smiley

EDIT: Would be nice if Admin decides if this is a nice service for the coin. I think yes Smiley
Great idea because I think, the weak point of leaf is the amount of services that accept it (and it's normal it's entirely new but since we grow very quickly we need to grow all aspects very quickly).
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
Activity: 28
Actually I am planning, maybe, on making a site when you can buy GAME KEYs with LEAFCOIN.

EDIT: Would be nice if Admin decides if this is a nice service for the coin. I think yes Smiley

any support/real use for the coin is great.

Good. Thank you very much, and also @aaron_m
I'll probably post some in the reddit and here, if first one or two transaction go well, then i'll think on making the website asap Smiley
Activity: 182
Btc38.com are looking for new coins... Maybe chinese leaf holders can contact them? Smiley

Maybe try to get it on this exchange? MCXNow reopened trading.

https://mcxnow.com/?r=taborresen

We need new markets. We already on English speaking exchanges, I think chinese exchange will be better.

Nice but you can see the same in block explorer :p

i'm sure there are many ways to see this

but

here you can do it faster and you can also link the image to your website/forum!

now what do you say about that? Cheesy

get yours: http://leafbalance.tk/

Nice work

Feel free, I myself was thinking of selling some on reddit.com/r/leafcoin

mcg

any support/real use for the coin is great.
mcg
How much time till halving?

eta 20140202T131326
Activity: 42
How much time till halving?
Jump to: