Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 182. (Read 352596 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
When Will be the next giveaway?

we are planning today for one.

wanted to do one yesterday but something consumed a lot of time.

we will announce it through all know channels...

Could this be done via Reddit instead of IRC for leaf to get more exposure.
I totally agree we need to show we're a community and the reddit isn't really populated yet.
Activity: 797
Merit: 251
price going up, some buyers lost patience and started buying out everything.
Ok thanks (I didn't mean to tell you what to do sorry but I just feel really involved with this coin  Tongue First time it happens). Anyway demand's still great in spite of multipools, whale dumpers and everything so when the Chinese get in it it's gonna be great !
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Guys lets see... It's 3:30 a.m. in Italy and I'm thitnking...yes I do  Grin
GH is growing
Diff is growing too and at this lvl it`s better to think a bit rather than selling LEAF lower than 23 satoshi.
For about 33 hours if not earlier we have halves so mining will give us less coins, the price will rise.
If we hit the cryptsy its very possible that the price will pump and dump after some days but don't do not inteligent moves with dumping the price now.

Meaby it's time to bed?? ;-)

Let's keep LEAF healthy one!

Well I agree... i'm holding too! Cheesy

Italian OFF-TOPIC: Come cavolo fai con la corrente? Io spendo una marea, qui costa troppo... fottuta Italia

Hi! I also agree with you. It's important to hold the coins now... The demand is big but we need to show buyers that this isn´t the fair price for this coin!!
But it's also a good time to buy leafs from the fragile hands of some sellers. This coin will have a very quick mining of majority part the coins. In about 80 days will have a total of almost 15billion of coins!!!

There are some very big whales around here: look what happened 3 min ago on coinmarket: there was 0.2BTC @25satoshi sell, and 1.2BTC @24satoshi buy, and a 12BTC buy wall @23. I tried to sell a quick amount (10k leaves) @25 to buy again @24... well what happened? Another whale showed up, ate up @25sat and placed a 18BTC buywall @25, while the 12BTC buywall @23 moved to @24

WTF...

EDIT: The pump started, now heading @27 and @28!!

@monterplyt & italians: guarda, la corrente qui l'ultima bolletta l'ho vista alta fino a 0.41€/KW, compreso di tasse, accise e IVA e cazzi e mazzi. Sono 0.60$/KW. In America costa 0.10$, in Serbia costa 0.04$.... Minando Litecoin (quando ho iniziato) stavo sotto con le spese, e di un buon 30%, con i DOGE (passato con la multipool) ero sopra ma non di tantissimo.. ovviamente ora con i Leaf la corrente non si sente viste le quantità grosse di guadagno, ma è una mosca bianca
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

Could this be done via Reddit instead of IRC for leaf to get more exposure.
mcg
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Please keep some giveaways for the  Chinese people it'll get them more interested. I mean most people who gets the giveaway already hold a lot of coins so...

we have reserved for china....

Please keep some giveaways for the  Chinese people it'll get them more interested. I mean most people who gets the giveaway already hold a lot of coins so...
Great buy walls indeed. We might reach the top of the tree sooner than expected...
Activity: 65
Selling leaf at this prices is like a giveway!!...
This coin had a better start than doge!! We need create services and other things for this coin.

The chinese people will wake up tomorrow after the new year and they willl want this coin for sure.. And will happened the block halve. The price will go increase.

Just my thoughts

agree... feel free to setup things... there will be bounties...

we are working on sites as well and soon we will start posting things, like designs and such.

cheers.

Great!! Keep the good work!!!
mcg

we will announce it through all known channels...
Activity: 112
13btc@24, 23@25. Nice!
Activity: 39
Italian OFF-TOPIC: Come cavolo fai con la corrente? Io spendo una marea, qui costa troppo... fottuta Italia

In percentuale - hai fatto conti quanto % di guadagno spendi x la corrente? Tanto per paragonare con altri paesi europei Wink
mcg
Selling leaf at this prices is like a giveway!!...
This coin had a better start than doge!! We need create services and other things for this coin.

The chinese people will wake up tomorrow after the new year and they willl want this coin for sure.. And will happened the block halve. The price will go increase.

Just my thoughts

agree... feel free to setup things... there will be bounties...

we are working on sites as well and soon we will start posting things, like designs and such.

cheers.
Activity: 42
Guys lets see... It's 3:30 a.m. in Italy and I'm thitnking...yes I do  Grin
GH is growing
Diff is growing too and at this lvl it`s better to think a bit rather than selling LEAF lower than 23 satoshi.
For about 33 hours if not earlier we have halves so mining will give us less coins, the price will rise.
If we hit the cryptsy its very possible that the price will pump and dump after some days but don't do not inteligent moves with dumping the price now.

Hi! I also agree with you. It's important to hold the coins now... The demand is big but we need to show buyers that this isn´t the fair price for this coin!!
But it's also a good time to buy leafs from the fragile hands of some sellers. This coin will have a very quick mining of majority part the coins. In about 80 days will have a total of almost 15billion of coins!!!

Activity: 28
Guys lets see... It's 3:30 a.m. in Italy and I'm thinking...yes I do  Grin
GH is growing

Activity: 224
hmm actually.. FYI, the celebration for chinese new year.. is not just one day.. its a 2 week celebration and generally.. there is little to no business being done for the first week. Chinese don't really have a lot of holidays so this is the one function they go all out..

Not to say that some wont buy but for the most part i expect the majority of the community to not wish to engage in any trades which might bring them bad luck for the rest of the year..

Yes I know that the celebration is during a couple of days. The makets will be quite calm these days. I think in the middle/end of the next week will be a huge demand for this coin....

If someone in China gets hooked on LEAF it will explode Wink

It will be wonderful if this happen. On the other side community needs to create services for this coin. We need to be imaginative if we want to differenciate this coin, otherwise will be just another altcoin.!!!!

We can only ride the hype train for so long yeah. The rain forest project will put us in a good position even if remarks like "tree hugger" are tossed around. At the end of the day everyone knows the rain forest is not comparable to an old oak in the need of rescue.

It is easy to argue that LEAF is just another altcoin so we are in need of development and services as you say and that as quickly as possible.
hmm actually.. FYI, the celebration for chinese new year.. is not just one day.. its a 2 week celebration and generally.. there is little to no business being done for the first week. Chinese don't really have a lot of holidays so this is the one function they go all out..

Not to say that some wont buy but for the most part i expect the majority of the community to not wish to engage in any trades which might bring them bad luck for the rest of the year..

Yes I know that the celebration is during a couple of days. The makets will be quite calm these days. I think in the middle/end of the next week will be a huge demand for this coin....

It will be wonderful if this happen. On the other side community needs to create services for this coin. We need to be imaginative if we want to differenciate this coin, otherwise will be just another altcoin.!!!!
Dat buywall on 24 tho, mirin

Yeah, it's crazy and scary!!!
Scary good!
It means the price will only go up as long as it's there!

haha Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I think this coin have a big potencial to grow! I don´t say this because I'm mining it since yesterday.. I also don't have a big quantity of them, but i'm thinking to hold them and waiting the next chapters of this coin... Maybe I'm doing wrong, maybe better. Let's see!! Smiley
Activity: 224

Jump to: