Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 268. (Read 352596 times)

mcg
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Can somebody reestimate the time until block 15k

5,9361111111111111111111111111111 days
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
thread here... maybe text needs some additional tuning:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=435304.new#new

yup image with date , username and Leafcoin - GO GREEN written on paper while planting a seed.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Can somebody reestimate the time until block 15k
Activity: 560
LEAF is better than POT/weed coin  Wink
mcg
thread here... maybe text needs some additional tuning:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=435304.new#new
Go Go Green

Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
We need a mechanism to control this (seed planting). Somekind of POW. It is a pity that it is winter  Sad

Its not winter in the southern hemisphere. Wink
Activity: 182
We need a mechanism to control this (seed planting). Somekind of POW. It is a pity that it is winter  Sad
mcg
The effect on the planet of 21 billion trees would be great but yes it's never gonna happen... And wouldn't a big tree be worth more than a sprout ? Tongue

How much does 1 seed cost? We can do that! Wink

buying seeds and planting them is actually a great idea

i will donate 100k for first seed planted ( you need to post picture of you planting seed... with leafcoin written on paper... + date ).

I have 15K we can add. Can I send it to you @mgc?

might want to make a seperate thread for this..... keep it as long as i dont have the donation stuff setup.

if someone comes in first... lets donate all to him.

or her for that matter Wink

Why not all of us donate to @mcg and then start giving fixed amounts to users planting seeds in another thread . It will encourage more users to plant more seed and make earth more greener.

My 0.02 Green LEAFS

ok i will setup the thread.
The effect on the planet of 21 billion trees would be great but yes it's never gonna happen... And wouldn't a big tree be worth more than a sprout ? Tongue

i will donate 100k for first seed planted ( you need to post picture of you planting seed... with leafcoin written on paper... + date ).

might want to make a seperate thread for this..... keep it as long as i dont have the donation stuff setup.

Why not all of us donate to @mcg and then start giving fixed amounts to users planting seeds in another thread . It will encourage more users to plant more seed and make earth more greener.

My 0.02 Green LEAFS
Activity: 560
ok just got home from work... amazing how well this is doing.

great community.

so i will be building the donation platform soon....

keep up the good work... amazing!

lol @image btw -^

Poland here - if you will need something to Polish translate , pm me  Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Why not give 10k to each of the 10 first people to do it ? Giving 100k to one person is cool but isn't spreading the principle ? ^^ But I love the idea too (some people will rush to buy some seeds tomorrow lol)
mcg

Activity: 224

Activity: 28

i will donate 100k for first seed planted ( you need to post picture... with leafcoin written on paper... + date ).

Nice initiative, go on!

PS: Difficulty was around 12, then now after diff.adjustement it's 15.9, next diff adjust is scheduled to be 22.4!! WTF This is becoming extremely difficult to mine, in a short time!
mcg

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093

Activity: 182

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 42
haha Smiley

We shouldn't be wasting any more time then Cheesy
Jump to: