Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 265. (Read 352596 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
htps://leaf.updamoon.com/ has 873.46 MH/s of 1193.63 MH/s  Roll Eyes

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SPREAD THE HASHRATE!!1!

Got bored of saying this , lets hope we dont all pay for it..........   people just sit there and think other people will move.

Oh bystander apathy...

Great input Thanks :/
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
in this case just use the faucets!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
userpacman : giveaways are now forbidden so maybe yours was locked and making a new one will get you banned ? Take a look at the nonsense here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/giveaway-threads-are-not-allowed-434310 and https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/stop-posting-reserved-also-no-giveawayspromos-etc-411624
This forum is suddenly far less attractive...
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
I would like to see the block halving before it gets added to a major exchange, and preferably most of the way toward second block halving.  This will protect the current early miners from pump and dump that usually accompanies major exchange launches.  It would make for a good foundation on price.
Activity: 140

Got bored of saying this , lets hope we dont all pay for it..........   people just sit there and think other people will move.

Oh bystander apathy...
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
leaf.majorminer.co.uk UPDATE

Sorry about the server issues, we have now done some upgrades and corrected the issues, all running far better than ever now.

As a apology we have upped our facet to 1000-2000 coins EVERY 10 MINS! for the next hour

Enjoy and thanks for your patience.

you what your what ?

Clicky : http://leafcoin-faucet.majorminer.co.uk/
Activity: 560

Sorry about the server issues, we have now done some upgrades and corrected the issues, all running far better than ever now.

As a apology we have upped our facet to 1000-2000 coins EVERY 10 MINS! for the next hour

http://leafcoin-faucet.majorminer.co.uk/

Great! just receive some Smiley
Activity: 14

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

you what your what ?
I'dont know why but I can't edit last one so I start a new giveaway here, please support it  Cheesy

GO GREEN USE LEAFCOIN  - PLANT A SEED THEME GIVEAWAY

Hello to everybody, here it starts an unusual giveway.
Posting your address is not enough :-)  What about doing something good for the environment today?
Gift the planet a green angle, send a picture of you planting a seed, a sprout, a plan or a tree!
First 30 people will receive 1000 Leafcoin!

Please send me translations of this message, I will add them.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=435505.new#new

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
A sketch for a donation website rainforest

Activity: 532

As an apology we have upped our facet to 1000-2000 coins EVERY 10 MINS! for the next hour

http://leafcoin-faucet.majorminer.co.uk/
Activity: 224
I really would not want this coin to get into exchange so quick.. this will jack up the price and ultimately lead to dump. Let the distribution happen for at-least 1 or 2 weeks. No wonder exchanges are getting interest in Leaf, but it first needs distribution(expand miners) and community.

You are right, but this is only true for major exchanges like Crypsy with very high volume. I don't believe Coinmarket.io's volume is large enough to create a major dump that will hurt LEAF in the long run. Actually it might be positive for distribution because there is mostly users from this forum trading there.
Activity: 182
It may be your lucky day, as we are considering adding this coin to CoinMarket.io

This is great! Cheesy
NIce
If we could have an idea as to the when it's gonna be added to your platform that would be great though I don't expect an answer...
Activity: 56
If anyone could get me an invitation to updamoon i would be so happy! majorminer goes down all the time

give my your mail address Smiley and small donation  Roll Eyes

fHAatREQoiaLFDaeXztEiBvqbxAMB91Ect
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
I really would not want this coin to get into exchange so quick.. this will jack up the price and ultimately lead to dump. Let the distribution happen for at-least 1 or 2 weeks. No wonder exchanges are getting interest in Leaf, but it first needs distribution(expand miners) and community.
Activity: 224
It may be your lucky day, as we are considering adding this coin to CoinMarket.io

This is awesome news!

LEAF truly deserves to be listed with it's good community and green approach Smiley
Activity: 25

This is great! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
great news, it feels great to know i've joined this coin since its beginning
Jump to: