Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 275. (Read 352596 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Spread hashrate!!! Leave updamonn and switch to majorminers!!! Today a 51% attack is possible! You will lose all of your coins if it starts! If you love Leaves and like this coin - switch to major miner.

Yes, we have only two pools and it ard to protect coin, but we must make updamoon <60% of hashrate!!!

+1. I mined on majorminer throught he night, come join us.

Building a brand

Hey guys, I really like the logo and vibe of Leaf coin, but an alt coin is as strong as it's community.
We need more people selling some and let it circulate for it to get picked up at for instance Cryptsy.

Maybe a separate sell and buy tread will be good.

Cheers

I do not agree. I have tried to say this in several threads, it's always buried so I'll put it in bold;

Getting listed asap on a major exchange sets a coin back. It will be dumped, it might kill of the hype engine, and it will bring all the whales to the table etc. Please community, let us not try to get listed on a major exchange right away, it only serves the dumpers. I agree we need an exchange, a medium/small one so people can get a hold of LEAFS.

I think I can say this with some credibility. I have turned down offers to sell LEAFS and have given away to faucets and new users. Please don't make it easier for dumpers to dump this coin. I can dump a lot on the market, but I won't. I know some people will do it and some people have to do it to pay their bills. Let's not make it easier for them
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Activity: 140
Building a brand

Hey guys, I really like the logo and vibe of Leaf coin, but an alt coin is as strong as it's community.
We need more people selling some and let it circulate for it to get picked up at for instance Cryptsy.

Cheers

Are you kidding? I've seen you posting in the separate sell/buy thread that already exists! Tongue
Activity: 280
i hope trade to cryptsy.com or coinmarket.io or coinex.pw or coinedup.com these are good Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Building a brand

Cheers
Activity: 182
Spread hashrate!!! Leave updamonn and switch to majorminers!!! Today a 51% attack is possible! You will lose all of your coins if it starts! If you love Leaves and like this coin - switch to major miner.

Yes, we have only two pools and it ard to protect coin, but we must make updamoon <60% of hashrate!!!
mcg
Activity: 196
i have confirmation that another pool will be build.

when i tested it it will be added to the list.

mcg
What does this mean - "We had an issue with the block rewards. It was in fact not a 21 billion coin but a 64 billion coin." Huh

How many coins are pre-mined? How much will be the total coins??

about 36million were premined <100 blocks.  The 21 billion issue was a math issue. We have fixed that.

by using a poll the community has decided that this must be a 21 billion coin.

so we changed the software and now the coin has fast block halving ( 15000 ) to stay under 21 billion.

3.5 years it will take to get to 21 billion

also this fast blockhalving gives the coin an interesting feature....

ps. less than 100 blocks were premined.. total of about 34-38 million ( dont know exactly, 1 wallet had 19 million, other had +- 15 million )

Most of it has already been given away... still some large >1 mln bounties are about to be given away ( see reward link )
mcg
I sent a message to dev to begin working for spanish translation. Everyone with knowledge of foreign languages should colaborate. We have to make a great leaf community together.

I will contact you after work atleticofa. I have seen your pm.
mcg
@ mcg - can you update you total number of coins & remove the poll?

hi, i tried to remove the poll ( dont have much time now ) ... so i replaced it with another poll.

Someone please pm me on how to remove the poll.

Thanks
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
fbFt8a82zFszsrvgGsSW5hdfUfTjMcX6FD
Thanks~ Grin
mcg
I tried to switch my mining to http://leaf.majorminer.co.uk/ pool but cgminer couldn't connect.
I waited several minutes but it didn't start mining. Other pool works fine.

well hopefully majorminer gets more miners. I have only 200kh/s anyways so no big deal although I couldn't switch pools

timeline, please contact aaronm... you will find him in this thread. he will be able to help you out. thanks
mcg
Hi Ppl,

Today i have to go to my regular job ( dev ).

I will be working on leafcoin again this evening ( promotion ).

Please split the hashrate. I know the updamoon pool works great, but so do other pools.

Havent had any problem using majorminer ( yes, i am mining this too ).

We dont want to leave the option open for a 51% attack, right?

Thanks
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
This coin needs another pool or two.

yeah, only one pool speed above 50%
Activity: 519
Merit: 253
This coin needs another pool or two.
Shouldn't we be trying to spread out the hash rate? It looks like updamoon has somewhere around 75% right now? Isn't there some danger to the coin at 51% or above?

Just started mining leaf with one of my rigs - feel free to fluff my wallet if you're feeling frisky. Smiley

fXMedBwQpp4mwpYaxi1PXzyw6aBCYRFqnB
Activity: 7
fSAEv3Py5uwr24yAC69FdNzxaP6etGbkwo
 Roll Eyes
Activity: 24
New to LeafCoin. Adding my 1.5MH/s to the net. Seems like there are a lot of generous people with millions of LEAF here?

My wallet is fLUrtxx2yDGgHcBGsrrBukwRuj3c1F3Fe9  Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
SPECS ARE BUG? now total coins mined 2.695.155.938

2,5 BILLON, AND TOTAL ARE 21 BILLON WTF? then in 1 month all mined?
reward halves every 50k block!
It actually halves every 15k block.
Oh they changed it? AWESOME! Cheesy
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
SPECS ARE BUG? now total coins mined 2.695.155.938

2,5 BILLON, AND TOTAL ARE 21 BILLON WTF? then in 1 month all mined?
reward halves every 50k block!
It actually halves every 15k block.
Jump to: