Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 273. (Read 352596 times)

mcg
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Just a thought on the whole "green" thing.

It may be seen as a little bit hypocritical, given the large amount of electricity that would be used to mine it in the first palace.  However, if there were an element given back it could be a novelty that sets the coin apart and certainly may be looked upon positively by any media that choose to discuss cryptocurrency.  Needs to be done in such a way that it is distinguished from "earthcoin" that could also be misinterpreted as having any "green" credentials.

Have several ideas that could be developed for this coin, but need to discuss with a web developer, and perhaps graphics guy.

LEAF: fGMTcjLkQw5sveAmDyMA6TEL4ST9ZuDiQj

i have an graphic designer at my avail... my gf. she also made the design for the coin logo ( and website for that matter )... she is happy to help. i think. Smiley might want to discuss your ideas in irc channel ( which i currently cannot/willnot access @work ). will be available there in 5 1/2 hour.

Way to get in irc at work: https://client00.chat.mibbit.com/

Yes, but i dont want to get into trouble... already spending too much time on this @ work Wink

Its a good job.
Activity: 405
Merit: 250

im trying to buy some old Block Erupters so i can support this coin.

That wouldn't work...this coin is scrypt based, block erupters only work with SHA...
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

It may be seen as a little bit hypocritical, given the large amount of electricity that would be used to mine it in the first palace.  However, if there were an element given back it could be a novelty that sets the coin apart and certainly may be looked upon positively by any media that choose to discuss cryptocurrency.  Needs to be done in such a way that it is distinguished from "earthcoin" that could also be misinterpreted as having any "green" credentials.

Have several ideas that could be developed for this coin, but need to discuss with a web developer, and perhaps graphics guy.

i have an graphic designer at my avail... my gf. she also made the design for the coin logo ( and website for that matter )... she is happy to help. i think. Smiley might want to discuss your ideas in irc channel ( which i currently cannot access @work ). will be available there in 5 1/2 hour.

Way to get in irc at work: https://client00.chat.mibbit.com/
Activity: 434
Merit: 263
Thanks Guys!

Ziploc & Last1212

Much appreciated, of course ill keep them, im trying to buy some old Block Erupters so i can support this coin. Had to sell the last ones i bought on here to pay for xmas!

I feel quite lucky to have been around for the launch, been waiting a while for a coin i can be part of and this feels right. all of the other Alts feel quite annonomous if that makes sense!

anyway, thanks for your help and the best of luck with the coin.

Rgds

Ratters

fZqFK6jWjkFtV8MnuHLxVgdRHnViN5sPzY

mcg

i have an graphic designer at my avail... my gf. she also made the design for the coin logo ( and website for that matter )... she is happy to help. i think. Smiley might want to discuss your ideas in irc channel ( which i currently cannot access @work ). will be available there in 5 1/2 hour.
Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★

mcg
Sure, I am gonna donate some for forests!

well, i was thinking... all those other coins generate pollution... electricity = pollution.

by returning a favor to the rainforest by using coins to replant trees there.

we could be the first co2-"neutral" coin.

well, not neutral... but less polluting. making it a green coin.

i think something like this will be the story of the coin.
Activity: 405
Ive supporting this coin from the start with my 2 CPUs and ive got 20000 Leaves now!
you can see me at bottom of updamoon pool with a massive hash rate of 7!
i keep missing out on the giveaways so if anyone wants to help me out that would be great!

Rgds

Ratters

Your wallet just grew up a bit.
Activity: 182
Sure, I am gonna donate some for forests!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Good stuff guys, good community, paper wallet, wallet for mac etc.

The more people get involved, the better for leaf coin, it needs to get out there.

For instance Dogecoin sponsored the Jamaican bob sleigh team to go to Sochi, this is not only great publicity, but just absolutely awesome that a crypto coin community can achieve this.

What can Leafcoin do? Sponsor the Irish team maybe? Suggestions?

Cheers

It is impossible for now, cause Leafcoin is 2 days old. It don't have value for now. You can donate much, but what they will do with this coins?

Not now, but who knows what the value will be in 3 weeks? (Dogecoin skyrocketed because of its silly identity, which people liked and still like)
Leaf coin also needs to have an image, a green image for instance, sponsoring the rainforrest, or sponsoring Irish beer, or something else.
mcg
Dev, you should update the fist page with the paper wallet link Wink

sorry, i missed on the conversation a bit... can you drop me the link on pm? ty
Activity: 182

The more people get involved, the better for leaf coin, it needs to get out there.

For instance Dogecoin sponsored the Jamaican bob sleigh team to go to Sochi, this is not only great publicity, but just absolutely awesome that a crypto coin community can achieve this.

Cheers

It is impossible for now, cause Leafcoin is 2 days old. It don't have value for now. You can donate much, but what they will do with this coins?
Later maybe we can make a good job for rainforests! We need to find multilingual and international fund for rainforests.

Ive supporting this coin from the start with my 2 CPUs and ive got 20000 Leaves now!
i keep missing out on the giveaways so if anyone wants to help me out that would be great!

Rgds

Ratters

Sent you some. Hope you will keep them Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 263

Rgds

Ratters
OP just said a few posts back about maybe a rainforest... but need to have a exchange value to the coin before we can really push on that
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Cheers
Activity: 560
Coined up and then cryptsy and btc38 :-)
Best way to Leaf to go I think  Wink
Activity: 540
Mine Leafcoin!

fKUxLQcAthSwrSVjfYQxgURG5cqp8uTQGW

Kiss
Dev, you should update the fist page with the paper wallet link Wink

And 3rd faucet with a short url Smiley
Activity: 406