Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 301. (Read 352596 times)

mcg
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
in windows QT, When I hover to "Drop Leaves" It gives message as "Send coins to Dogecoin address" this is just cosmetic change. but still need to be fixed in next update.

i have updated the windows wallet. in first post you will find the "cosmetic update" edition.

enjoy.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Laptop here, I /can/ push 250khash on my laptop, or even 300khash, although the GPU reaches 90c, or higher at these, so I mine at 200khash.
Some donations would be appreciated. Smiley

Laptop is Clevo P150HM, with an AMD 6990m for GPU if anyone is curious.
fL5ihwtid25MB67Muj9PnCgc9kXUGFzmui

Wow impressive speeds for a laptop
Activity: 238
selling 1 million Leaf for 5000 klondikecoin

2 sold 4 available
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Now I'm starting to wonder if I lost coins when problems were happening at UDM...
Our actions and services prove everything!
Oh, I believe you. The pool is actually one of the better pools I've mined on.

Now I'm starting to wonder if I lost coins when problems were happening at UDM...

AFAIK you didn't lost them. At least I didn't, between the the front-end 'crashed' and the moment Updamoon fixed the cronjob,
I got +200k Leafcoins after their fix.. So I guess it did register your mining, only the front-end couldn't keep up.
Mmmkay. That's what I was hoping for. I withdrew what I could when I started noticing things weren't right.
Looking to the bright side.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

AFAIK you didn't lost them. At least I didn't, between the the front-end 'crashed' and the moment Updamoon fixed the cronjob,
I got +200k Leafcoins after their fix.. So I guess it did register your mining, only the front-end couldn't keep up.
Activity: 112
Our actions and services prove everything!
boy

I need nodes!!!
thank you!

pm me Nodes

SUPER NODE : node-leaf.updamoon.net
Power by  UPDAMOON.COM

Activity: 70
Activity: 67
boy

I need nodes!!!
thank you!

pm me Nodes
Activity: 182
Do I lost my coins on updamoon? Was mining there and don't know was it ok or not.
Activity: 140
It's another POTENTIAL ALT-COIN. MUST MINE. !!!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
https://leaf.updamoon.com

registered 7 hours back & started mining and my 3 workers was working fine in command prompt Sad  but pool was stuck Sad

my pool username -> Leafuser

wallet -> fNvSnZvYYgYY8LUS5sDkXZjQDyRKVhSWcN

if anyone have coins to share some please share some i don't know what exactly problem is ! spend my electricity on pool but it's stuck   Sad Sad
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
fMSxPHtcoCzUi6jQ9ZNqGb9xYTc3XHGSL2
submitted for round?
Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
WTS 3M LEAF

PM me your offer!

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

people would seriously buy this coin?

WTS 3M LEAF

PM me your offer!

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
well left  mining and went away for few hours at your pool as well ,kinda sux that it got a bit messed up but oh well have to keep monitoring my mining operation much closer in future.
We being building a mail system, mail will sending from [email protected]

Please look forward to, Thank you for understanding.
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
I also had a problem with UpDaMoon, and I didn't appear to be getting any coins coming through. I left it running for a bit, but then decided to try a different pool. Not sure if I lost out or not, as I've had some coins come though since.

Is it safe for me to come back to UpDaMoon? Wondering if I should stay away for the moment, as I may lose more leaf coins!
We are so sorry, But we have enough sincerity.
Can you reject my 100K LEAF giveaway?
IF you say NO, PM your wallet address, username and email to me.

PM'd you my details. I think I lost out. Will let post on here how you deal with my concerns.
Has sent 200K LEAF to you wallet.

YEP - Absolutely.

Pool 'http://leaf.updamoon.com' has sent me 200K Leafs, because of the issues they were having.

This is a good pool - I would recommend them.

:-)

I have also been using this pool, but been afk when the issues happened.
Activity: 138
Laptop here, I /can/ push 250khash on my laptop, or even 300khash, although the GPU reaches 90c, or higher at these, so I mine at 200khash.
Some donations would be appreciated. Smiley

Laptop is Clevo P150HM, with an AMD 6990m for GPU if anyone is curious.
fL5ihwtid25MB67Muj9PnCgc9kXUGFzmui
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
I'd like some starting coins if possible, mining on a laptop at 100kh/s. Smiley

fJNpy2VJZ3U6RE3Gtgao7krpEgEe7GqAsm

Thanks!
Jump to: