Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 56. (Read 352594 times)

mcg
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Nice job dumping the coin...
 Angry

People just want a pump n dump

a pump might happen soon... too much large holders of coins...

as long as there are not more services ( working @ ), the coin has little meaning then pump and dump

you can ride these pumps or be in it for the longer term.

it all comes down to us and since we are small team it takes some time.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
im hoping it will pick back up to be honest.. the coin hasnt been out for long so i think it is all of the people just dumping what they dont have.. if it continues at this pace im thinking of selling off some of my long term coins and buy me some very cheap LEAF! :p
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Nice job dumping the coin...
 Angry

People just want a pump n dump
Activity: 294
man wtf is happening with this coin? going down to 1 satoshi or what?

No. Cryptsy fixed their wallet, allowing multipools to auto-sell all their mined coins.
Obviously that clears down the buy order book.

Just don't sell cheap and you'll see the price go up.

Also block halving is near - less mined coins - less dumps.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
man wtf is happening with this coin? going down to 1 satoshi or what?
over last two days mining on local p2p node I got 196196.49 leafs. 3000 kH/s.

is this ok?..

Yeah, that looks about right - considering multipools jumping in/out at times.
Activity: 20
over last two days mining on local p2p node I got 196196.49 leafs. 3000 kH/s.

is this ok?..
mcg
I would strongly suggest not to sell right now and pull sell orders. Just let the multipools to empty their coffins for cheap.
This means cheaper coins for traders = price will go up sooner (no risk of whales dumping on the exchange).

agree
I would strongly suggest not to sell right now and pull sell orders. Just let the multipools to empty their coffins for cheap.
This means cheaper coins for traders = price will go up sooner (no risk of whales dumping on the exchange).
mcg
I may suggest somebody like damnation get in touch with the devs of games for LottoCoin.  Given the volume of coins that leaf has, and the ability for people now to mine enough to "play" with rather than really need every coin to make money - any good games for this coin could really take off.  The coin volume allows for a much larger number of players.

let me set a new bounty for premier game sites then.

i will be given away 5x500k

ppl who have games sites ( that are nice )... contact me.

so 500k per game site

doesnt matter if you are the owner of the site/or you have initiated getting on there.

also 500k is a target bounty. if it really is an awesome site. bounty might be higher.
Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
I may suggest somebody like damnation get in touch with the devs of games for LottoCoin.  Given the volume of coins that leaf has, and the ability for people now to mine enough to "play" with rather than really need every coin to make money - any good games for this coin could really take off.  The coin volume allows for a much larger number of players.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
PUT DOWN ALL YOUR BUY ORDERS AND THE PRICE WILL RISE
mcg
yes, i am currently verifying all previous games sites.

thats why they are currently not on the op post anymore.

premier sites will return shortly.

sorry about that... but we found out some of these were on invalid chain.

★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
Agree with the above, its a glut of deposits that have been sold on the last 24 hours thats driven down the price.  People panic selling as soon as their deposits arrived.   Block halving on the way, and as there will have been a lot of coins sold recently then I think it may shortly climb.

Any further development in terms of games and services that leafcoin can be used with will see a new influx of people for the coin.  There are a lot of coins being mined in the early blocks on this coin, but long term it will come good imho, the block halving will see to that.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Plus their deposits have also been stuck at cryptsy for nearly a week. Now they are clearing through, they probably have it set to auto sell at lowest rate (fastest sell)
mcg
ahh ok,

doesnt things like KGW supposed to stop things like multipools from mining and dumping the coin?

i think im going to be patient and ride it out.

Whats happening with the price :/

bought in at 23 sats and at 13 sats.. were close to 9 at the minute :S

are there any future services/plans for this coming coin.  i like the look of it and thats why i bought in but it seems to be dropping like a stone at the minute.
Prices drops because multipools selling their coins. LeafCoins are profitable for mine ,but soon multipools will stop attacking LeafCoins and prices should be go up Smiley
Be patient. I bought Leafs at 23 too and Im sure that I will be glad that I waited Smiley

kgw does not stop multipools... they can mine always... only less efficient + we dont get stuck at high diff anymore.

so basically kgw causes these pools to jump on and off more quickly

however, hashcows has dropped of completely.
Activity: 50
ahh ok,

doesnt things like KGW supposed to stop things like multipools from mining and dumping the coin?

i think im going to be patient and ride it out.

are there any future services/plans for this coming coin.  i like the look of it and thats why i bought in but it seems to be dropping like a stone at the minute.
Prices drops because multipools selling their coins. LeafCoins are profitable for mine ,but soon multipools will stop attacking LeafCoins and prices should be go up Smiley
Be patient. I bought Leafs at 23 too and Im sure that I will be glad that I waited Smiley
0.00000009 BTC soon Sad.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
PLENTY OF ROOM ON OUR POOL - EUROPEAN SERVER

http://leaf.majorminer.co.uk

1% fee PROP pool
Stratum
VARDIFF 8-5012
Fast dedicated server
DDOS protected
Mobile interface. (tablet and phone)
Latest version of MPOS

Please note: if you were using
http://majorminer.co.uk
or
http://choicemine.hopto.org

you need to update your links to
http://leaf.majorminer.co.uk
Activity: 43

are there any future services/plans for this coming coin.  i like the look of it and thats why i bought in but it seems to be dropping like a stone at the minute.
Pages:
Jump to: