Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 89. (Read 352594 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
You could rent 1 or more rigs at betarigs.com to reach the block sooner without making the diff skyhigh.

wont help against 22ghash.

Indeed, it wont help

I`ve spoke with some of my friends who first mined LEAF separatly, they took me in here Smiley and now they went there, I hope they will do the come back...

There is a pop group "One Direction", I think that these words are good for us now Smiley ...
mcg
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
You could rent 1 or more rigs at betarigs.com to reach the block sooner without making the diff skyhigh.

wont help against 22ghash.
mcg
they will be here again... its a very profitable coin at that low diff.

if everyone pointed their miners.. diff would go up.

becoming not profitable to middlecoin.

so they stay off
Activity: 126
Multipools here cause it is profitable. Also we see a huge sell walls. IMO, soon they start dump - > coin not so profitable - > multipools will not swithc to us.

No they are mining Karmacoin.. and after that they will mine Klondike. No worries here...
just check http://altcoinstats.com/
Activity: 182
Multipools here cause it is profitable. Also we see a huge sell walls. IMO, soon they start dump - > coin not so profitable - > multipools will not swithc to us - > we will reach kgw - > don't know future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

middlecoin asked me too much per block to stay off completely... rather i would do a fork then

middlecoin should pay LEAF

these multipools are nothing but leeches. taking, taking and not giving.

they are not supporting the network and provide no real service other then 0.01 BTC/MH to a bunch of newbies. the real winner is the multipool operator.

In real life, useless parasites do not survive for long.

Maybe the coin daemon should broadcast a fake difficulty, to keep multipools out Smiley
@mcg

i think the relevant metric is the block target:

expected 1 minute:
actual:5 min and 30 seconds (as shown in the pool interface).

the coin is hurting needlessly. could you do a dynamic implementation of KGW in a range of blocks?
i think in 3-5 (max) days the community could fork again and re-update the wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
So they killing some coins with potential.
I hope LeafCoin will be enough strong to keep alive.

we just need to get to the kgw block.

then everything changes.

MCG even if I`ll spend more for eletricity than earn I`m here till gravity, after gravity I remain Smiley Wanna see LEAF @ 100 sat and above!
Activity: 364
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
imho there are no deals with multipools.

they want the fees and they don't care about anything else.

look at all the fishermen: they are killing whales for a very good reason. Cheesy

thats not completely true... you can make deals with them.

hashcows ie was very cooperative.. they understand the deal with this coin.. and dropped off completely

middlecoin is the only one that is worrysome... but also the one with the largest hashrate.

real businessmen over there... pay up etc.

or fishermen...

middlecoin asked me too much per block to stay off completely... rather i would do a fork then

And there is Always the question why those pools are under DDOS.. well i can give them a few reasons.

Yes, they have damaged many coins
Activity: 126

look at all the fishermen: they are killing whales for a very good reason. Cheesy

hashcows ie was very cooperative.. they understand the deal with this coin.. and dropped off completely

middlecoin is the only one that is worrysome... but also the one with the largest hashrate.

or fishermen...

And there is Always the question why those pools are under DDOS.. well i can give them a few reasons.
What mean that "fork" its something bad Tongue?

It means the coin will take 2 paths, one official and one unofficial, we just need to get all the exchanges and real pools on the official one, then the unofficial one becomes worthless.

EDIT: and responsible multipools like hashcows
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
What mean that "fork" its something bad Tongue?
mcg

or fishermen...

mcg
30 days is far too late.

kgw needs to be here sooner rather than later...otherwise you know the saying:  the operation was successful, but the patient is dead.

getting the coin listed without kgw was a mistake.

true. i though we could make deals with middlecoin.

30 days is superworst scenario.

coin goes up in value, middlecoin start pointing 22ghash each time, we remain with <0.6 ghash

i am still looking for coop.

but if it turns out like this... i am going to fork it.
30 days is far too late. the coin may not make it.

look at fedora coin. same issues; the core miners cannot do 150 blocks to reach kgw because of the dumb retarget and multipools raping the coin again and again.

kgw needs to be here sooner rather than later...otherwise you know the saying:  the operation was successful, but the patient is dead.

getting the coin listed without kgw was a mistake.
mcg
kgw = kimoto gravity well

very short version: diff adjusts everyblock in a graduate manner.

so no more low diff... and instant mines from middlecoin

then everything changes.

Whats the ETA on it

Depends on how many miners desert ship, unfortunately too many have so far.

then everything changes.

kgw? (sorry for newbie questions Cheesy)

The new code to stop multi pools damaging coins
mcg

then everything changes.

Whats the ETA on it

so many factors...

if you take all scenarios...

it varies from 4-30 days.

all depends on middlecoin
Pages:
Jump to: