Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 87. (Read 352594 times)

mcg
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
aar. and i are looking into a method to discard shares of miners ( pools ) having more then 50% of the network.

i see a circular reference here, pls make sure you don't end up discarding all shares.

yes, we just might do the kgw block update.

its safest, easiest and very fast to implement.

18323 might be the blocknumber of implementation

cheers

current block 18326.

sorry... 18818 we mean

this is going to be a fast update and involves a lot of contacting users.

more details will follow soon.
Activity: 294
aar. and i are looking into a method to discard shares of miners ( pools ) having more then 50% of the network.

i see a circular reference here, pls make sure you don't end up discarding all shares.

Yes, yes yes!  Smiley

The sooner the better, 2 days or so should be enough.

Roughly we're another 24-26h on high diff untill block 18480.
1h on low diff to get to 18720.
40-46h on high diff to 18960.
1h on low diff to get to 19200.
40-46h on high diff to 19440

Obviously a lot depends how bad is the next rape - which depends on the deals and price, but for example we have:
1) ~4 days if we decide to implement in the midlle between blocks 19200 and 19440.
2) ~2 days if we decide to implement in the midlle between blocks 18720 and 18960.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
KGW now implemented or not? If yes, when will it be active? Highest buyorder @cryptsy is 15 sat.

It's being moved forward due to lack of miners sticking with the hard blocks.  Dev will update with new info shortly.

KGW should be active within 1-2 days, again depending on miners
Activity: 506
KGW now implemented or not? If yes, when will it be active? Highest buyorder @cryptsy is 15 sat.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

cheers

current block 18326.
Activity: 364

And perhaps the biggest reason of all: we are miners just like you. We started this pool because we were sick of trying to find pools that didn't go down all the time. We are committed to making a better mining environment for you and for ourselves.

https://pool.chunky.ms/

Thanks for adding leaf! May many trees grow in your garden!
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Is there any leaf deposit problem at cryptsy.com?

Think so, I had to wait 8 hours yesterday.
if a block takes ages to be found, your deposits will take ages, too
Roll Eyes
PS:
what is the soonest we could implement gravity
this coin won't survive another round w/ multipools
Activity: 532
@mcg - will people lose coins in the fork? i hope not.

i have some (a lot) of leaf in my cryptsy account. I should not be worried, right?

Everything done before a fork is valid work. If you continue to do work on the wrong fork after the "forking", those coins will not be of any use. Just make sure Cryptsy is on the right fork when you make the transfer.

What is it mean? This mean that I should keep my LeafCoin on Cryptsy till "fork"? Or LeafCoins are safe on my wallet?

Both will be safe
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

i have some (a lot) of leaf in my cryptsy account. I should not be worried, right?

Everything done before a fork is valid work. If you continue to do work on the wrong fork after the "forking", those coins will not be of any use. Just make sure Cryptsy is on the right fork when you make the transfer.

What is it mean? This mean that I should keep my LeafCoin on Cryptsy till "fork"? Or LeafCoins are safe on my wallet?
mcg
Hi
  Any sign of that OSX wallet gravity fix? Will that be it for wallet updates for a while or need we do something else soon too?

Thanks for all the hard work guys

JJ

yes this time the osx wallet will come available with 12hours
Activity: 40
Hi
  Any sign of that OSX wallet gravity fix? Will that be it for wallet updates for a while or need we do something else soon too?

Thanks for all the hard work guys

JJ
Activity: 31

cheers

I think this is the best plan.
mcg
hallelujah! \o/

that will give us 36-48 hours to update.

a fast update of users will be done using a update-giveaway

pools, exchanges will be contacted immediately after launch by private msg/email

cryptsy will respond very fast to this.

your irc name will include network proto version

so we can check if you updated or not based on your ip.

you need to run with irc = ON.
hallelujah! \o/
mcg

cheers

i see a circular reference here (because network hash rate is a moving target), pls make sure you don't end up discarding all shares.
mcg
There are around 12 more blocks of 240 to get to the kgm fix.

6 of these will take around 40 minutes each because of the rapid increase in miners.  The other 6 may take 1 day each due to high diff.

Another solution may be to try doing deals with themining pools.

I can see that on updamoon and major miners there are some big hash rate miners jump in when diff drops low and dissapear when it goes up again.

If these pools looked for any users connecting to the pool with higher than X hash rate that have not been there for at least 6 hours, and disconnected them, then this would help toward keeping the hash increase at diff change down.

An announcement on the thread here and also in their pool may help.  Or just stop any new stratum connects at diff change.

Though that may upset miners so would be the pools choice.  Though these miners should appreciate why it is being done.

just wanna react to this... the calcs are way off when i stop doing deals with middlecoin...

they just throw 22ghash at us... instead of 5. and that would be the end of it( . i pay 2 million for each 240 block to stay off ( out of my own pocket ).

i can sustain this 10 days... so i have 20 million ( i recently bought ).

when i dont pay up.. they point 22ghash at us and it would make round time so high that other miners will leave as well.

we saw it happen before... and we see it again... even with diff 100 ppl drop off. 22ghash -> diff over 150

there is no other way. except updating.... aar. and i are looking into a method to discard shares of miners ( pools ) having more then 50% of the network.

we will update you shortly

there is no problem with cryptsy

there is a problem with the leaf network.

no blocks being found-> no confirmation of transactions.

slow blocks -> slow transactions.

this difficulty issue is very far reaching.

kgw is just so beautiful you will cry for joy when you see it in action.
Activity: 778
Merit: 1000
Is there any leaf deposit problem at cryptsy.com?

Think so, I had to wait 8 hours yesterday.
Activity: 224

Pages:
Jump to: