Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Lemanum[ANN] LMN -- New pos/pow Cryptocurrency - page 19. (Read 35213 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
WINDOWS WALLET BOUNTY !

75k LMN from DEV + additional 75K from a community member!

Please contact developer or one of the mods on discord!
Activity: 17
Yea it seems the twitter is gaining popularity and they post good updates.

https://twitter.com/LemanumCoin

For those that want to follow them
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Hello, dev! Can you change the logo to more professional? A quality logo means a lot for the success of the project improvement. For example, you can declare a contest for the best logo, as PAC did.
If your coin is not scam and you have serious intentions - you need to improve the project. Sorry for bad english.

dev should do his best in program ,i think there should be campaigin for logo design

I think someone was already working on the new logo if I recall correctly.
Activity: 21

What do I need to do to synchronize the lemanum wallet?
just open the file and wait? it's not working here :/

https://image.ibb.co/exjbJm/lemanum.png

out of sync

This is work for me

addnode=107.185.68.254:55993
addnode=109.236.215.17:55993
addnode=116.91.31.66:55993
addnode=124.183.68.227:55993
addnode=130.255.12.106:55993
addnode=147.135.130.119:55993
addnode=153.213.96.231:55993
addnode=171.7.58.246:55993
addnode=207.246.120.137:55993
addnode=46.4.88.116:55993
addnode=5.228.232.59:55993
addnode=95.78.98.68:55993
Activity: 297
Merit: 101
Hello, dev! Can you change the logo to more professional? A quality logo means a lot for the success of the project improvement. For example, you can declare a contest for the best logo, as PAC did.
If your coin is not scam and you have serious intentions - you need to improve the project. Sorry for bad english.

dev should do his best in program ,i think there should be campaigin for logo design
Activity: 117
Activity: 19
Merit: 1

out of sync

If you go to page 5 there is a node list that you should use to create a conf file in your Lemanum %appdata% folder.

I made a guide for it on the discord channel with the conf file already set up ready to be added.

https://discord.gg/ZjnMzcK

If you got to Wallet Help channel and @Corey_T I'll come give you a hand with the process Smiley
I just open my wallet and the synchs on its own.
Activity: 6

out of sync
Very nice bounty for building a windows wallet wish I knew how to do it myself Cheesy If you know someone who can build a wallet hit them up to contact DEV in the discord!

Thanks guys and hopefully we will see LMN on SouthXchange soon donations have begun!

- Corey T
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
BOUNTY 75000 LMN

Build the new Windows wallet:

Damn that is a huge bounty! The wallet right now is good enough but I'm guessing we need a more professional look as well.
I think also so, this needs to be a new look more attractive idea again so that more interested to join, success is always to the fore.
BOUNTY 75000 LMN

Damn that is a huge bounty! The wallet right now is good enough but I'm guessing we need a more professional look as well.
Activity: 58
BOUNTY 75000 LMN

https://i.imgur.com/ag2B96k.png

Activity: 56
yeah, being on small exchange has made price drop. really need CM back, they did hundreds of BTC volume per day where cryptohub is new and is doing like 1.5 btc per day...
Donation wallet  has been opened for Lemanum to be listed on Southexchange, a total of 0,15 BTC Is needed, any contributions help from small to big, consider helping the coin grow!
Thank you all for your support! Currently raised 0,03 BTC out of the 0,15 goal!
BTC :
1NdKg15uPnwa3F1scYkQnRirCraeiUHaLU

Activity: 82
Needs to be on multiple exchanges.... just being on one small exchange now has killed the price to nothing
Activity: 182
Merit: 15
Lemanum is slowly growing in a proper way. Some marketing stuff is necessary, so goo for twitter , reddit and medium...just a less crappy exchange would be nice to make value moving...

Yes, I think its biggest problem now is an exchange
It's been constraining a time when there was no exchange
Earlier this day minerion.com server lost power due to an issue with the rack where it is hosted. Took the opportunity to do some server tweaking after the server cameback online and now all mining can be resumed normally.

New Lemanum pool with 0% fees!!!
MINERION.COM

Just point your miners too:
Code:
ccminer -a skunk -o stratum+tcp://minerion.com:8433 -u your wallet -p c=LMN

Lemanum is slowly growing in a proper way. Some marketing stuff is necessary, so goo for twitter , reddit and medium...just a less crappy exchange would be nice to make value moving...

Yeah we would like to get reddit up and running soon the more mediums for discussion and people finding the coin the better - I think once the whitepaper and roadmap are released we could create some good content for Medium that might reach some people as well.

As for exchanges we are putting feelers out to every exchange and awaiting responses Smiley
Activity: 702
I am the Kung Fury...
Pages:
Jump to: